The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
Homemade-Magnetic-Levitating-Bed-20.jpg

Homemade-Magnetic-Levitating-Bed-18.jpg

I was hoping to have this bed explained as no one replied last time.

I figured the wooden board is still a wooden board so the fact that it's floating would make no difference whatsoever. It'd be like sleeping on a floor.

Why is everyone saying this bed would be comfortable? It's a suspended wooden board but it's still a wooden board surely?

I bet them trip wires hurt just as bad as stumping your toes! Maybe worse. Trip on wires :ouch:stump toes :ouch:on bed part :ouch::ouch:.

USS Missouri firing on Iraqi forces during Op Desert Storm - 6 Feb 1991

USS_Missouri_firing_during_Desert_Storm%2C_6_Feb_1991.jpg

Having been on the "Mighty Mo" before, whatever was on the other side of that gun had a very bad day.

Last edited:
56 years of tornadoes tracked in America. I think it only goes up to 2007 so this doesn't include the massive outbreak from just a year or two ago that spawned a TON of those things right near me... I spy several tornadoes that went fairly close to me.

R4OcC.jpg

If I recall correctly, the biggest amount of tornadoes recorded on a single day was over 350... And it happened in April last year.

If I recall correctly, the biggest amount of tornadoes recorded on a single day was over 350... And it happened in April last year.

You're right. I was just north of Atlanta when all that rolled through and my campus just narrowly missed the massive tornado that leveled Tuscaloosa, Alabama. That was a scary couple of days for all of us.

flTUr.jpg

Classy
mLEIJ.jpg

Everything is better in New Zealand
zzNw6.jpg

The only way that could be cooler is if you could transform it into robot mode...
Sure, right up to the point that it starts yelling "Witwicky! Witwicky!" whilst trying to kill you for your glasses.

That is quite cool, except he has made himself look like Marilyn (the singer), which is never a good thing.

^ You took the words out of my mouth :lol:

I hope it's not just me that thinks this is pretty cool...

*makeup snip*

This is pretty cool in that it shows how much a person can be changed just with a lot of makeup and spare time to spend in front of the mirror :dopey:

Very nice shots! đź‘Ť
Are the first 2 from Pandora? :D

Is this a question for me? (Not sure if you mean the first 2 shots of the page or first 2 of my post) And I don't know what Pandora is? :embarrassed: I googled it but all I see is cheap stuff that girls wear..

Yeah, I meant the ones from your post. Pandora is where the movie Avatar takes place. ;)

Back