THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Well before I was told that I talk too much but now many people see that virus itself is not that great threat but everything else will collapse. Bryce I really hope nothing similar happens to you in Australia.. specially because you have family.. TBH I was little bit sad not having family by now but atm am happy that I don't have kids.(as far as I know of haha)

I understand excactly what you said and mean ,but the virus its self is the main CAUSE .
Some countries like Sweden took a bit different approach to that - successful- till now but that model isn't for everyone and they do say that also.
Brittany try it to but failed and the disaster is inside their homes and not at their door.
Its a bit of relief to be alone and not have people under your protection and as you stay healthy from your dangerous training programs :lol: and have to eat its OK.

No footy :guilty:
I hope I get more time but with the little ones I doubt it.
The petrol prices are really good at the moment thou, (just thinking of a positive)
Yes it is hard to get free time with the little ones Bryce, and yes that is only the good news about petrol. I have no kids but I am looking after my 85 year old mother, and I have to do some shopping tomorrow to try to get some tissues because we are getting low.

Hello guys! Nice challenge this no tune! The only thing that sucks is that I am so far behind you all...

Nevertheless please keep this challenges coming!

Regards

Attachments

• 15848858073907903663851403323621.jpg
    15848858073907903663851403323621.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 13
My heinous settings for the GT-R - it has extreme understeer.
Tyres: front [comfort medium] rear [comfort hard]

[Fully customisable suspension]
Ride height 100 | 106
Spring rate 4.4 | 3.23
Dampers comp 2 | 2
Dampers ext 2 | 2
ARB 4 | 4
Camber 0 | 0
Toe 0 | 0.32

[Racing Brake Kit]
Brake balance 0 | 4

[Fully Customisable Transmission]
From default, final gear 5.362

Differential Gear
Initial torque 14
Acceleration sensitivity 50
Braking sensitivity 34

[Twin-Plate Clutch Kit]
[Carbon Propeller Shaft]

POWER (268 bhp)
Engine Tuning Stage 3, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Isometric Exhaust Manifold, Catalytic Converter: Sports, Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3, Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour), Window Weight Reduction

--

Father of Drift

[7,190]
fod_arm_rslt2.jpg
fod_arm_board.jpg
stompedcurve.png

My heinous settings for the GT-R - it has extreme understeer.
Tyres: front [comfort medium] rear [comfort hard]

[Fully customisable suspension]
Ride height 100 | 106
Spring rate 4.4 | 3.23
Dampers comp 2 | 2
Dampers ext 2 | 2
ARB 4 | 4
Camber 0 | 0
Toe 0 | 0.32

[Racing Brake Kit]
Brake balance 0 | 4

[Fully Customisable Transmission]
From default, final gear 5.362

Differential Gear
Initial torque 14
Acceleration sensitivity 50
Braking sensitivity 34

[Twin-Plate Clutch Kit]
[Carbon Propeller Shaft]

POWER (268 bhp)
Engine Tuning Stage 3, Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, Isometric Exhaust Manifold, Catalytic Converter: Sports, Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3, Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour), Window Weight Reduction

--

Father of Drift

[7,190]
View attachment 901834
View attachment 901833
View attachment 901835
You got it!!

Hello guys! Nice challenge this no tune! The only thing that sucks is that I am so far behind you all...

Nevertheless please keep this challenges coming!

Regards

Very nice mate , don't worry about time or finish order.
After all you still got " rust" after so many time of absence from the game 👍

@Thematic or aka " THE SAINT " very nice work on drifting mate .
As for your tune except gearing and ride height we are close to the tune you post.
Am very different in transmission with high gearing and just use ONLY second gear to do my drift everywhere.

Irrelevant but interesting to know where we are going .
Today all movements without a serious cause are forbidden .
Only work , shopping at food markets etc ,and some other and thats all.
Still facing problems to enter this time of the day but its ok .
Tinkerbell i wish for strength and courage to your people which are serious " testing" from the last earthquake that hit you.
Have a good night o day guys ( whatever comes first).

Good race choice Noel ;)

Babis, I think we are just few days behind you in everything. Probably will happen in a day or two here also.
I'm usually good with critical situations, but this time I have bad feeling, I'm not good with having authorities over me telling me what to do or anyone telling me what to do. Also Im still not convinced and my intelligence is kind of insulted by all of this.

@lfm58 Luciano I hope you are fine, I would still take on your call and help somehow.. Honestly I feel like **** having 31 year and full of power and instead people like me are wanted for some actions to help, they are warning us to stay at home.

For the current SkeagRacingSchool at the Green Hell.

Eighty percent of corners are blind
Part of what makes the track so dangerous is the fact that you can’t see the exit of the corner a vast majority of the time. Like a number of mountain roads, dense forest lines much of the course. And those trees make it difficult to see where the corners lead, unless you know the track extremely well. If you go into a corner too fast, and take the wrong line, it can be very easy to push out wide and end up in a barrier. The only way to get around this is simply by knowing the track.

Good race choice Noel ;)

Babis, I think we are just few days behind you in everything. Probably will happen in a day or two here also.
I'm usually good with critical situations, but this time I have bad feeling, I'm not good with having authorities over me telling me what to do or anyone telling me what to do. Also Im still not convinced and my intelligence is kind of insulted by all of this. I also have a tune for this car that is frankly amazing. It’s like driving a train on rails.

@lfm58 Luciano I hope you are fine, I would still take on your call and help somehow.. Honestly I feel like **** having 31 year and full of power and instead people like me are wanted for some actions to help, they are warning us to stay at home.
Thank you good buddy. In GT5 I ran this Audi for 24 hours at Le Mans and I took the lead after 13 hours. I love those 24 hour races!!
I have a tune on this car that is truly amazing like driving a freight train on rails.

Last edited:
Thank you good buddy. In GT5 I ran this Audi for 24 hours at Le Mans and I took the lead after 13 hours. I love those 24 hour races!!
I have a tune on this car that is truly amazing like driving a freight train on rails.

I saw it on your YT long ago :P
I still have 4 endurance races in a spec gt5 to do to get to 100%..Unfortunately looks like I'll have time to do them.

Hey Bryce I went shopping today and I could not believe at coles supermarket they had some tissues, so I got a couple of boxes so I am happy now :cheers:.

Another thing I heard on the radio mate today, is we are going to run out of Beer soon.

Since we are ahead ...... The first thing you will run out is , toilet paper !! , antiseptics of any kind and pasta !!

After the first few days the second thing you will run out ,will be patience against all those who will act at will without even care about the rest of people .
Usually have a believe on their scenario which without knowing everything about medical stuff they will adapt something that suits them better to do what they like without care of any kind.
Common excuses are : young people don't die ( its a lie , they do die or get very bad )
Am not in danger i take precautions , again that is false ,you might be effected but not even notice and till you do the damage is done ,in South Korea one single victim was the cause of huge spread in a single area , was the number 31 in case you want to search how that happened.
Of course they are also those who thing about their " rights" and act like this is a kind of game from governments around the world and all that scenarios based on half truths .
The certain thing is one : when everything is get out of control and depart on the reality it will be very late.
This situation will bring many more when this start to fade or pass ,at least to be healthy to deal with all the what's next that will come.
Am going to fill my paper to go to work ,have a good day mates.

Hey Bryce I went shopping today and I could not believe at coles supermarket they had some tissues, so I got a couple of boxes so I am happy now :cheers:.

Another thing I heard on the radio mate today, is we are going to run out of Beer soon.
:lol:
It would have been funny if you didn't get tissues because then you would have cried and then you would need more tissues. :lol:

I'll be stocking up on beer in the next few days 👍

@smoothbore12 we already have no toilet paper and no pasta, no patience will be soon.
As of tomorrow we can't travel interstate.

:lol:
It would have been funny if you didn't get tissues because then you would have cried and then you would need more tissues. :lol:

I'll be stocking up on beer in the next few days 👍

@smoothbore12 we already have no toilet paper and no pasta, no patience will be soon.
As of tomorrow we can't travel interstate.
I hope it is not true on what I said about the beer but red wine is good 👍, and @smoothbore12 our toilet paper is good and more is locked away in a safe now.

Hey Bryce I don't cry that often but I do need tissues for my nose.

CHIC
[10:22.561]
That feeling when you are on a further lap on the main straight, and another car roars thr-past you.. :scared::ouch:
The fast chicane (uphill), do you do brake-to-full-throttle coming in or no braking? I often did a compromise, some brakes some throttle. Even if there was no traffic.
--
It's a fun combo, but I don't know if I'll go back to Autumn Ring. I tried it briefly today and got distracted by most of the settings for one. Generally section 3 is 🤬###🤬.

Attachments

• chic_result.jpg
    chic_result.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 7
CHIC
[10:22.561]
That feeling when you are on a further lap on the main straight, and another car roars thr-past you.. :scared::ouch:
The fast chicane (uphill), do you do brake-to-full-throttle coming in or no braking? I often did a compromise, some brakes some throttle. Even if there was no traffic.
--
It's a fun combo, but I don't know if I'll go back to Autumn Ring. I tried it briefly today and got distracted by most of the settings for one. Generally section 3 is 🤬###🤬.

I can't go full throttle cause is a bit tricky with all that weight i carry and don't want to spoil my lap in to the gravel , just brake one's before go in and then full throttle .
Can be taken full throttle but is to risky if you're not in the ideal line.

@lfm58 glad to see you back ,even if you took the bite from my mouth :D

Fantastic:cheers:. Please keep me posted on all that as endurance was always what I loved the most. And the best is anything can happen on a pit stop:lol::lol::lol: good or bad:banghead:.

will keep you posted.. might do 1 race this week maybe.. I thought maybe do. like race report (like in gt5 race reports on enduros).. will do either 4hrs Tsukuba (blah), 1000 km Suzuka or 4hr Nurburgring (I did that one few times already but you know :)).. if someone wants, you can propose race+car to.do it..

Maybe I can't drift but I still liked this car. I might set it up for Ring hot lap..
Syracuse - Night_1~3.jpg

Better attempt than this one was..
Nürburgring Nordschleife__4.jpg

This was me struggling on MT Panorama last week, still didn't set time I wanted
2020-03-24-21-59-28.jpg

and this was my first no tune win here in the challenge hub :)
Kart Space Ⅱ_1.jpg

cheer up guys.. hope everyone is doing well :)

I am as they cancelled my surgery. So just chilling.

Its not good " timing " for surgery right now Noel and it's a right decision to cancel it .
Chil at will then .

Home today since is national celebration but not parade accros the country , no out for ouzo or beers ,no out in general.

Here is another option and the " gain " for all those who have enough stock of toilet paper !!

Its not good " timing " for surgery right now Noel and it's a right decision to cancel it .
Chil at will then .

Home today since is national celebration but not parade accros the country , no out for ouzo or beers ,no out in general.

Here is another option and the " gain " for all those who have enough stock of toilet paper !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

good one

Spaniards are funny too.. They are walking aroud dressed like dinosaurs, batman, some frog.. they are going for a walk with stuffed animals :lol:

Back