THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Red wine and some more Chocolate Easter Eggs did the trick 👍.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2020-04-16 15-28-01.png

NO-TUNE

When I think of gran turismo track's, the first track that come to mind is HIGH SPEED RING. Such an iconic track, someone should build this track in real life.
IMAG0115.jpg

So there I was trying to get Isaac to bed, my crew waiting for me. The tyre pressures checked, man with a lap top, check and all the other guys wondering, where the hell is Bryce?
So I started the race after fighting with a 4 year old, I've never driven this car before and I got to say it's really good, nice handling and can stop on a dime. A bit more HP would help against these super cars thou.

Did 3 races and I still need to find the right field to help with slip steaming.
IMAG0118.jpg

CHIC

Who the hell designed this event? OO it was me :scared: 242 kph back down to 232 kph and back up again and back down :banghead:, :lol:.
I tried using the right stick and the R2 button for the the accelerator to hold the speed but I suck.
Anyway after 4 races this is my best so far.
IMAG0114.jpg

NO-TUNE

When I think of gran turismo track's, the first track that come to mind is HIGH SPEED RING. Such an iconic track, someone should build this track in real life.
View attachment 911179

So there I was trying to get Isaac to bed, my crew waiting for me. The tyre pressures checked, man with a lap top, check and all the other guys wondering, where the hell is Bryce?
So I started the race after fighting with a 4 year old, I've never driven this car before and I got to say it's really good, nice handling and can stop on a dime. A bit more HP would help against these super cars thou.

Did 3 races and I still need to find the right field to help with slip steaming.
View attachment 911177

CHIC

Who the hell designed this event? OO it was me :scared: 242 kph back down to 232 kph and back up again and back down :banghead:, :lol:.
I tried using the right stick and the R2 button for the the accelerator to hold the speed but I suck.
Anyway after 4 races this is my best so far.
View attachment 911178
I hope the HIGH SPEED RING is in the the next GT game on PS5 Byrce, and yes mate it should be a Real life track because I like it.

I hope the HIGH SPEED RING is in the the next GT game on PS5 Byrce, and yes mate it should be a Real life track because I like it.

We grow up with High speed Ring :lol:
Nice ride Sniper with the samba dancing rear end KTM.

@bjl23 deffinetly you are the one to blame for 3crown track choices.
The big laugh is gonna be at La Sarthe since Indy, le mans & Monaco are the 3 tracks that the crown is based on.
Perhaps you have to reconsider the gear settings for La Sarthe or something else that didn't need the presence of two people to run the race.
Also i think 2 laps needed to have the chance to win the race ( although i don't know ,am just guessing ) which means another 10 minutes of " bog down" frustration .
Best solution is to " use " the bigger of your boys to inform you about speed limit and start the on - of procedure :lol:.

I have the small George for this which proved to be my secret weapon :lol:.

PS
From today am on quarantine Easter holidays.

Hey Bryce just an 💡 why don't you run these events weekly instead of every 2 weeks, while we are all stuck inside ?, and in 9 days time we can go weekly :). Perhaps make it weekly until GT7 come out, and if I find out there is no GT7 for sometime I an going to play Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS4 when it comes out in June.

Hey Bryce just an 💡 why don't you run these events weekly instead of every 2 weeks, while we are all stuck inside ?, and in 9 days time we can go weekly :). Perhaps make it weekly until GT7 come out, and if I find out there is no GT7 for sometime I an going to play Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS4 when it comes out in June.
I had thought about doing it weekly in the past, so a long time ago I put up a vote and 2 weeks won so I stuck with it ever since, plus a lot of work goes into this on my side and I don't think I would be able to keep up if it was weekly.

I had thought about doing it weekly in the past, so a long time ago I put up a vote and 2 weeks won so I stuck with it ever since, plus a lot of work goes into this on my side and I don't think I would be able to keep up if it was weekly.
No problem 👍, but it would be nice to stay on the Challenge Hub until GT7 comes out. PS4 should have been backwards compatible, and then it would have made things a whole lot better to play PS3 and PS4 games on one console than having to play on 2 console.

Last edited:
I'll be there as long as you guys are here.

I will always stand by your side Bryce !!!!!!
I know how " hard" is to keep this running and many times against your playable time , not to mention that you're desperately seeking for peaceful time surrounded with the kids around you to join the challenges that you design.
2 weeks is fine by the way .
Here the " hard" day ( big. Friday) is pass and we're going to final sector of this unusual Easter with more free tv time , yesterday Mary was hearing live from church about 7 hours :crazy: ,5 at morning 2 at noon !!!!
She sent me out :lol: cause i was going back and forth inside the house .
At least i race Noel's school and must film it and upload it.

Hope all of you to be ok and " safe" , greetings from small Greece to my global friends.

I will always stand by your side Bryce !!!!!!
I know how " hard" is to keep this running and many times against your playable time , not to mention that you're desperately seeking for peaceful time surrounded with the kids around you to join the challenges that you design.
2 weeks is fine by the way .
Here the " hard" day ( big. Friday) is pass and we're going to final sector of this unusual Easter with more free tv time , yesterday Mary was hearing live from church about 7 hours :crazy: ,5 at morning 2 at noon !!!!
She sent me out :lol: cause i was going back and forth inside the house .
At least i race Noel's school and must film it and upload it.

Hope all of you to be ok and " safe" , greetings from small Greece to my global friends.
2 weeks is far to long my friend because I spend most time under my Rock, and I only come out when there is something to do. If these challenges were 7 days long, well I will not be spending much time under my Rock.

Give all the challengers a go.
Over 1 week yes but 2 weeks when you are stuck inside is far to long to do these challenges.

Edit: Bryce it is not good competition if its over 2 weeks and mate you can do all the challenges in a few day, and it can be fun in 1 week doing challenges. If it is to much work just cut down on these challenges.

Last edited:
No tune entry
I try first free run and never run bellow 68
After that i did 3 races with 2 different fields but neither of them was De Luca inside.
The faster compo for me was RH front SS rear and BB 5-4 which the car was able to keep all the Khm at the first ultra fast left and approximately 197-198 on last left.
Don't know how a fast field reacts and how draft helpful it is but i think Saint's 5.35 is out of reach especially on both tyres RHards.
IMG_20200418_204831.jpg

Easter Sunday today and before the preparation of the charcoals,lamp etc i find some time for a spin at no tune.
I try 3 different fields with FXX and my conclusion is that all depends on AI drafting and in luck if you're able to follow them at the right spot each lap.
What surprise me after all these attempts is how the FXX fall so behind in Saint's run .
Only an accident can justify such a difference .
Don't know if i try more on this looking for " luck " against AI's drafting battles which not forget to mention is different the outcome each time and thats why you bet on luck .
RH front
SS rear
IMG_20200419_120945.jpg

Perhaps is the end of my session today cause after eat and drink i will be moving like a well feed anaconda.
Greetings to all.

Easter Sunday today and before the preparation of the charcoals,lamp etc i find some time for a spin at no tune.
I try 3 different fields with FXX and my conclusion is that all depends on AI drafting and in luck if you're able to follow them at the right spot each lap.
What surprise me after all these attempts is how the FXX fall so behind in Saint's run .
Don't know if i try more on this looking for " luck " against AI's drafting battles which not forget to mention is different the outcome each time and thats why you bet on luck .
RH front
SS rear
View attachment 912382
Perhaps is the end of my session today cause after eat and drink i will be moving like a well feed anaconda.
Greetings to all.
It is 7 days to go and now I can do some challenges now :) .

It is 7 days to go and now I can do some challenges now :) .

One quick mister Sniper ( since you design it)
At Sniper's rifle we take the NSX we add 200 kilos and move the power limiter till show 485 pp ?
Just waist half a million today buying the road version cause i Though that adding 200 kg will go to 485 pp but wasn't so i check again and realize is the race version.

PS
I try one and only time end up 5th and if you had a hiccup.......... am the one to blame :lol:
Perhaps you eat a lot of Easter eggs before designing this one.

One quick mister Sniper ( since you design it)
At Sniper's rifle we take the NSX we add 200 kilos and move the power limiter till show 485 pp ?
Just waist half a million today buying the road version cause i Though that adding 200 kg will go to 485 pp but wasn't so i check again and realize is the race version.

PS
I try one and only time end up 5th and if you had a hiccup.......... am the one to blame :lol:
Perhaps you eat a lot of Easter eggs before designing this one.
I give you a tip on this event don't try to slipstream the AIs on the main straight, you can get a push by them on the straight. I tried this last night and I got 4th, and my friend I did not have any Eggs designing this one.

images.jpeg

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 57

DIV 1

DIV 2
@Thematic 5:35.197
@smoothbore12 5:36.761
@CozmicDragon 5:43.077
@bjl23 5:45.637

--------------

SNIPER'S RIFLE

---------------

CHIC
RACE 1

@Thematic 8:11.957
@smoothbore12 8:12.222
@CozmicDragon 8:14.949
@bjl23 8:16.864

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#28

please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 1, HOLE 1

@RMan72 48.314
@fordlaser 48.391
@CozmicDragon 0:48.749
CUT _____________________ LINE
@smoothbore12 48.936
@nostradavor2

------------------

SNIPER'S RIFLE:
Without mistakes you can get a higher placing, but I had a few mistakes.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2020-04-20 10-17-07.png

Edit: I will not be doing this event anymore, because the weight of the car really gets to me after a while. The next time when I get a chance to design a race it will not be a weighty car, it will be a lot less weight on the car.

Last edited:
Sniper's Rifle:

Position: 2nd
Gap to Next Car: 2.608s

WIN_20200419_21_54_41_Pro.jpg

Settings:

WIN_20200419_21_55_41_Pro.jpg

315HP/1320kg/485PP

Thanks to the ballast, we can use a bit more power, and it really does help. Thought I might have been able to get the ARTA NSX for the win, but I just fell short after the final corner. A close finish with the Xanavi Nismo Z and the Weider HSV-010 had me holding my breath at the end, but we held on for P2.

Last edited:
hsr_last_corner.jpg
*Italian cussing competing against the engine*

If you were serious, the lap times for FXX that time: lap two 1:07.930, three 1:08.796, four 1:09.362, five 1:08.804

No collisions and no "black swans".

--

Sniper's Rifle

Finish at position 14.
Gap to next car 0.082 s.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
View attachment 912740
*Italian cussing competing against the engine*

If you were serious, the lap times for FXX that time: lap two 1:07.930, three 1:08.796, four 1:09.362, five 1:08.804

No collisions and no "black swans".

Just wrote that cause never De Luca was so far behind or any other car that was on second place ,also it happens once on a similar race - apricot hill - that De Luca runs wild and had an off in the gravel and fall behind while usually was on your tail at last lap.
By the way also that means you did perfect lap without any sleepstreming -at least the last one - for sure .
Even at Sniper's run above the second AI was less than a sec. and wasn't the FXX.
Great run mate :bowdown:

Goodwood useless update since isn't improve my place
IMG_20200419_210145.jpg

I wasn't at the momentum yesterday but i seek for 20 minutes that only one run that i wont touch anything ,but never succeeded .
Still there is time to seek more .

As for NSX loaded with smugglers stuff :lol: i made a mistake changing oil so i have less power and must run it too much to solve the problem .
I don't think that anyone can win on this since you can never take sleepstreming advantage from the car in front of you especially at main straight , unless someone is lucky enough and have an advantage from AI mistakes in front in a lazy field.

PS
Don't know if is gas or the lamp screening inside me but definitely i eat too much from it.:lol:

^ Well sure, it doesn't look like De Luca increased the pace after being overtaken. Maybe it's an exception due to some reason, like (though not likely) being in a "regulation breach" car that doesn't belong in any race...

I don't know but i have observe that at some kind of races the AI have an unpredictable behaviour while in others there no surprises at all.
Mostly i observe this at high speed tracks were they are battling each other on pairs .
The common thing is they usually go fast if you're going fast , also they use to cut their pace on last lap giving you the opportunity to fight for the first place or at least to catch them ,thats very noticeable at Sniper's rifle race that we are running now.
That's why we see lower times in higher places sometimes when you don't have the ability to win overall
and sometimes even if you run way faster from others you can't climb higher cause the AI is step on it .
Anyway you did a hell of a job considering that De Luca lost his appetite to chase you and let you running alone without any sleepstreming help.

Edit
I miss @nostradavor2 ,hope to be ok and busy........ trying to run away from girls that chase him to spend time in quarantine together

Edit 2
Sniper's rifle 1,2,3 and am done
IMG_20200420_105012.jpg

Lower time

IMG_20200420_110453.jpg

Faster time lower place
IMG_20200420_112742.jpg

Again fast time higher place
313 hp ,485 pp ,1320 kg. Gap to next car an eternity and well done Snow white you are in the way to win this

Last edited:
Sniper's rifle fully loaded

After a doomed small session at Goodwood i said hat the hell lets lry again my luck trying to find a field thats not full of weiders and raybrigs.
Try to make them " sleep" i wasn't that fast at first two laps and when i saw delay time before the end of 3rd lap i start charging and get lucky enough to cut the way of the front runner at last lap , a fraction late and he will be able to get away easy .
Sorry Snow white if i put you in more " work" ,i was thinking that could be first anyway.
Note that the front-runners wasn't in pair ,was 3 the one behind another.
Now am definitely done except .......if i want to avoid Goodwood stress in the future days.
The lower pp is due oil change that need about 300 khm to fade.

Back