The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,913 comments
On console or PC? On PS4 I seem to have gotten most - possibly all - of my rewards now through the car shopping interface (I had three cars and one boat when I loaded up the game, a few other cars I had to find in the lists, and I'm not sure if there might be other vehicles I've missed).
On X-Box. Yes I got all the awards from the Reward Program. I was talking about the Season Pass, The Motorsport Deluxe Pack and The Legendary Motors Pack.

Also a small tip. When you are at the Pro Racing Dealership, do the Photo Ops. You can take a picture of any car, boat or plane without buying it.

So frustrating Ive been trying for weeks and couldnt find one 🤬 person to do the road trip with me.

Its the only reward I'm missing and I lose two cars because of it :ouch:

Well I have played a few hours and i'm enjoying it so far (its way to hot to properly enjoy it though). I thought that they said the loot was going to be changed because for me it still seems like before. currently my main car has 3 blue parts(1 already 199) and a purple and I have done about 6 races in it and found 2 live loot boxes. I'm not complaining about it just gonna see how far my luck goes lol.

On X-Box. Yes I got all the awards from the Reward Program. I was talking about the Season Pass, The Motorsport Deluxe Pack and The Legendary Motors Pack.

Seems like the "Time Savers" pass hasn't been made available yet, due to the "Store" not being updated yet.
I suspect that I will get them around 8 am or so PT. (Sony anyways)

I don't get it. They fixed the part grinding in the Open Beta and went back to the Closed Beta system with the Full Game. Why Ivory Tower?

By the way. I had just finished the New York Hypercar event and man it was intense. 40 min without taking a breathe. The A.I. rubberbanding in this event is just too much. I could gain 10+ sec on the straight line and than lost everything in just two corners. But it was still fun... chasing the Huayra.

EDIT:
@TJ13 by "Time Savers" you mean Season Pass?

EDIT:
@TJ13 by "Time Savers" you mean Season Pass?

It's basically a time savers pack.
Not really can considered it a Season pass, because all other content is "free"

3 cars (Exclusive)
1 house (Exclusive)
20% discount (Exclusive)

What is left?
2 cars "Free" every month early release (Season pass gets the car free but really money making isn't hard?)

So exactly how can you call that a season pass?
Should be considered a time savers pack.
30$ for a season pass where you get 3 cars 1 house and 20% discount?
30$ for a time savers pack where you get all the cars free I can see that more.

Last edited:
I was asking becouse on XBox you need to go to the folder of the game and than you need to install it manualy from there. Same goes for the other two packs. Not sure how it works on the PS4.

EDIT: Also you need to go to the store and download each pack from there. It didn't download the packs automaticaly. On the XBox of course.

I was asking becouse on XBox you need to go to the folder of the game and than you need to install it manualy from there. Same goes for the other two packs. Not sure how it works on the PS4.

There is nothing on PS4 yet.
Just the microtransactions packs.

It's basically a time savers pack.
Not really can considered it a Season pass, because all other content is "free"

3 cars (Exclusive)
1 house (Exclusive)
20% discount (Exclusive)

What is left?
2 cars "Free" every month early release (Season pass gets the car free but really money making isn't hard?)

So exactly how can you call that a season pass?
Should be considered a time savers pack.
30$ for a season pass where you get 3 cars 1 house and 20% discount?
30$ for a time savers pack where you get all the cars free I can see that more.
Absolutely agree, it’s the worse value for money I’ve ever seen in a season pass. I royally don’t care if I get a car for free 7 days earlier when cash in the game will be in abundance anyway, I still got the gold edition though since I’m a sucker for owning the “complete” game and I wouldn’t want to miss those 3 cars and the extra house. But I don’t recommend the season pass to anyone.

Did you search for each pack separately? Couse on the Box you need to search for it. :banghead:

There isn't anything on PS4 yet.
And I am not the only PS4 member either.
Because the Playstation Store hasn't updated yet.

Got the Gold Edition today. Since I'm never out of those Club Units I traded a 100 for a 20% discount, which makes it 72 EUR for the game + season pass + Motorsports Deluxe + early access. Enjoying so far. 👍

I've got the early access via the Gold Edition, but the Microsoft Store is saying I have the Motorsport Pack + Season Pass although it won't be available until the 29th :confused: Is that supposed to happen?

This is a physical copy of the Gold Edition, by the way.

I've got the early access via the Gold Edition, but the Microsoft Store is saying I have the Motorsport Pack + Season Pass although it won't be available until the 29th :confused: Is that supposed to happen?

This is a physical copy of the Gold Edition, by the way.
I can't answer for Xbox beings I got the game on PC but for me it didn't add those packs in until I had been driving around for a little while.

Well unless there is a fix imminent, looks like I'm out of luck until Friday. Reward cars turned up fine though.

I preordered the Deluxe edition but i'm sure it's been said here before by someone else: It's annoying that I have to go Gold edition to get the season pass in a preorder.

So I got the Gold Edition, but I haven't received the Harley, the Mercedes C-63, the Raptor, the Pilatus, or the Abarth monster truck yet. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm on PS4.

So I got the Gold Edition, but I haven't received the Harley, the Mercedes C-63, the Raptor, the Pilatus, or the Abarth monster truck yet. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm on PS4.
I'm on Xbox and got them when I completed the first event in those vehicle classes. However I do remember seeing a tweet from the devs to say they were looking into issues with PS4 players not getting correct rewards. Check their twitter.

I was missing them at first - and saw posts on the official forum saying they were working on fixing the issue - but found them in my car list this afternoon.
However the 1990s Porsche 911 that was in the beta - which I think was also supposed to be one of the gold edition cars? - is nowhere to be seen, neither among my owned cars nor the general Porsche list.

So about 2 hours in and I am already sitting at 725K bucks.
And yet I still question what is the value of Gold?
Besides what 3 days early?
3 exclusive cars?
1 exclusive house?
20% discount?

Is Season Pass worth it?
No.
Given that bucks is so easy to get.

Is it just me or does speedtraps don't give you the part?
Escape does.

WTF is wrong with the server? Keeps going down every few minutes. Anyone else experiencing this shyte??

I just got a completely black screen when trying to start a drag event, otherwise it's been smooth sailing.

My Gold Edition came into the mail. Ever since the betas, I’ve been itching to progress through the game for real and I’ve got all day tomorrow to play too. :D

Some of the fictional race tracks for the touring car races are quite good, even if a bit too wide. The Giants Race Track north of San Francisco is really good.

Arggh! 12 minutes on a Harley in a race from Vegas to Yosemite on winding roads with the AI drivers breathing down my neck. I screw up the last turn - slightly - and end up in last place with 13,500 bucks in reward instead of 67,500.
I don't think I'll try that one again right now - I'll probably break something if I make the same mistake again.

From what I have heard and experienced is that the Ai has an "Easy" mode which is normal and an "Impossible" mode which is hard.
As the rubber banding is even extreme for some.

Yes, normal seems to be more or less easy in most races (if you don't make mistakes near the end of the race, as the AI might zip by you in an instant), following what seems to be intended progression, ie. generally having a vehicle that's a bit overleveled for an event.
I haven't tried hard mode yet as I'm under the impression that's intended for maxed vehicles.

Latest Posts

Back