THE CREW™ MOTORFEST_20230922220544_.jpeg
THE CREW™ MOTORFEST_20230922220948_.jpeg
THE CREW™ MOTORFEST_20230922221043_.jpeg
THE CREW™ MOTORFEST_20230922221112_.jpeg
THE CREW™ MOTORFEST_20230922221546_.jpeg
THE CREW™ MOTORFEST_20230922222213_.jpeg
THE CREW™ MOTORFEST_20230922222510_.jpeg
THE CREW™ MOTORFEST_20230922222940_.jpeg

The M4 is a lot of fun to drive, which surprised me considering how much it weighs. This is the first vehicle I've bought in the game and it's totally worth the money if you just want to drive around. It's soo good to have an open world game with decent physics that aren't an absolute pain to deal with. All this coming from a guy who was initially quite skeptical about the game.

Last edited:
Tips for Summit:
1) Do you best in Escapes. Not maxed AlphaGP could do 130+k easily
2) Use assists.
3) ZL1 event is easy 100.000

Currently in <4000 and one of my Escapes is at 5000points(for science).

Tips for Summit:
1) Do you best in Escapes. Not maxed AlphaGP could do 130+k easily
2) Use assists.
3) ZL1 event is easy 100.000

Currently in <4000 and one of my Escapes is at 5000points(for science).
Useful info thanks, my take on the summits is they're not worth grinding to the top, just mining a few credits and xp. Its kinda pointless trying to reach the top tier if you kill the game off with repetition, grinding for parts. If the summit had even stats and was a genuine competition like the project cars 3 daily's there would be some merit to it. Granted there might be a car for the select few at the top, so each to their own & you can be top of a leader board by relentlessly grinding... meh.

You need upgraded cars. They gave some time to grind for gold legendary parts with the first summit car coming next week.

It’ll just be pretty hard for regular players with platinum only being 10k across all platforms. It was like that much for ps4 alone in TC2.
I’m okay with just playing. Sure I want to get high as I can but I can’t dedicate a lot of time to be the best so yeah, not beating myself up over this.

I did notice some guy with 1.5 mins over everybody's else's time in the summit so expect game breaking videos on utube to follow and spoil the game for everyone. So far i made top 8000 with no maxed parts cant see it lasting 3 more days tho

Peacock Flats getting very busy lately...
Sometimes it's super crazy with multiple players doing the thing in opposite directions.

Anyway, by now I have some loot digger sets complete. But, is it only me or does it not result in actual double the amount of loot?
For instance, besides Peacock I'm still doing Kiss Me Kombi. And before I had the loot digger set complete (but full lucky and gold finder on all gold parts), I usually got 5 - 6 parts sometimes even 7 parts on a KMK run. So, now with loot digger I was expecting 10 - 14 parts per run. But I only keep getting 8 - 10 parts. Seems like loot digger isn't really doubling the loot after all.

I'm not super stressed about next week's Summit. Going by how TC2's went, I should expect a repeat in a couple months.

Some guys on youtube saying that this will get patched out soon.
I don't know. It's 100% game mechanics, no glitch. Maybe they will change instant reset on escape.

I've completed 20 of the 25 challenges from multiple playlists, but when it comes to claiming the rewards. (underglow, window tint) the game disconnects. Has anyone else had this problem?

Can you do custom playlists for cash? I am up to the last playlist and need like 200k in credits and would prefer setting up a race than replaying old playlists for credits. Although, I do know I have plenty to do around the map that doesn't involve racing, but to be honest, those are really not fun to me. E.g., driving certain miles in free ride with a specific car, lol.

Thanks all! Yeah, if you replay playlists, you can't seem to use other cars, you are going to have to use the ones they lent you, as far as I know?

Online races pay, regardless of result (I guess you just have to finish them), and treasure boxes are easier to find than in TC2, I end up finding 2-3 per session and usually in the same places.
You don't have to finish them. I had a race yesterday and still got like $40k from it.

Thanks all! Yeah, if you replay playlists, you can't seem to use other cars, you are going to have to use the ones they lent you, as far as I know?
Once you complete the whole Playlist (just the events), you can enter the spot and use the Event Settings to whatever mode (Playlist, Main Stage, Custom). Then, you can pick whatever vehicle you want in the selection above Event Settings.

Online races pay, regardless of result (I guess you just have to finish them), and treasure boxes are easier to find than in TC2, I end up finding 2-3 per session and usually in the same places.
I thought they are one-time only collectibles? I always avoided them if the car is not full level because of this

Once you complete the whole Playlist (just the events), you can enter the spot and use the Event Settings to whatever mode (Playlist, Main Stage, Custom). Then, you can pick whatever vehicle you want in the selection above Event Settings.
Oh sweet, that is awesme. Thanks!

I've completed 20 of the 25 challenges from multiple playlists, but when it comes to claiming the rewards. (underglow, window tint) the game disconnects. Has anyone else had this problem?
No problem here on XBox. I have just unlocked the F1 V8 engine sample. This one goes on S2 cars. For S1 have to unlock the Lambo V12 engine first. 😊

2bd32bbe-15a5-4311-b270-a287f30c70e2.PNG

I absolutely cannot stand how cars go into a "drift mode" instead of letting you ride the edge of traction in corners.
This is proving very frustrating for me, especially at high speeds. It feels like the steering input curve goes from 80-100% way too quickly and no amount of adjustments to the curve in the settings seems to help. The Mini Cooper in the Liberty Walk playlist was the worst - the slightest turn-in made the back end fly out wildly and slowed me down a crazy amount, but the Ford GT in the intro playlist was pretty awful too.

I'm also not enjoying being forced into the car showcase area every time I boot the game; can this be changed in the settings somewhere?

Last edited:
Peacock Flats getting very busy lately...
Sometimes it's super crazy with multiple players doing the thing in opposite directions.

Anyway, by now I have some loot digger sets complete. But, is it only me or does it not result in actual double the amount of loot?
For instance, besides Peacock I'm still doing Kiss Me Kombi. And before I had the loot digger set complete (but full lucky and gold finder on all gold parts), I usually got 5 - 6 parts sometimes even 7 parts on a KMK run. So, now with loot digger I was expecting 10 - 14 parts per run. But I only keep getting 8 - 10 parts. Seems like loot digger isn't really doubling the loot after all.
Be kind, rewind 😎

Latest Posts

Back