The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim -- 11/11/11! -- It's out!

• Thread starter Coxis
  • 1,282 comments
So I installed the Mucho Man Randy Savage dragon mod last night. Hilarious. If anyone is interested, it's available here: http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5518

One thing however is that the more damage Randy takes, the more he starts to look like a dragon. This is because blood starts to form on the dragon wire frame slightly ruining the illusion. That said, it's totally worth installing it just for the dragon shout soundbites that get replaced with famous Randy Savage quotes. :lol:

randyu.jpg

I had a weird glitch at the very begining of the game. While sitting in the wagan with hands tied, something happened the horse pulling the wagon. It was killed or it died of old age. One weird start.

Anyone using any mods that actually improve gameplay? Additional weapons, UI, quests, etc? I've browsed through quite a few of them but like Oblivion it's hard to weed out the poor ones.

And now my game has a problem with freezing. It starts up fine, but when I reach a in-game loading screen (i.e. entering mines, houses, fast travel..etc) it freezes up and I'm stuck. Any way around this, or am I going to have to start the game all over and hope this doesn't happen again? :scared:

And now my game has a problem with freezing. It starts up fine, but when I reach a in-game loading screen (i.e. entering mines, houses, fast travel..etc) it freezes up and I'm stuck. Any way around this, or am I going to have to start the game all over and hope this doesn't happen again? :scared:

First of all, what system are you playing this game on? To be honest, this thread does not have very much useful information. If you are having this type of problem, you may want to check out some of the other sites that are specifically related to this game, starting with this one:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/179-skyrim-hardware-and-software-issues-subforums/

Just click on the platform that you're playing on, and look for some advice, which will certainly be much more useful than what you may hope to find by posting in this thread.

First of all, what system are you playing this game on? To be honest, this thread does not have very much useful information. If you are having this type of problem, you may want to check out some of the other sites that are specifically related to this game, starting with this one:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/179-skyrim-hardware-and-software-issues-subforums/

Just click on the platform that you're playing on, and look for some advice, which will certainly be much more useful than what you may hope to find by posting in this thread.

Sorry about that... forgot the details that matter. I'm running the game on a PS3. I'll take a look at the link you posted, hope I can find a fix. Thanks!

game froze for the first time. Im in the college and we went into that cave site. I took the amulet and used my fire on the wall and it froze right there. I had to shut the computer down. Ill try it again tomm.

For PS3 users, Bethesda's new 1.4 Update will further repair issues introduced on the console. It will be distributed 2 weeks from now, or earlier. Hopefully the game will go more smoothly.

Yeah, I'm already level 13 with 46. archery.

I've been doing a lot of exploring. I've already killed two dragons and made it to Solitude. The towns in this game are mighty impressive.

Last edited:
Skyrim is a great game. My main character is an Imperial specializing in one handed, block, heavy armor, and smithing. All of those are at 100 and my character is at level 47 right now. I have two others but I not put a lot of time into those yet. I'm at 150 hours played or so with my main character. Great game!

I joined the stormcloaks.and attacked winterhold/ dragons reach. I stopped their last night. Im afriad i may have done that a little early. Now im off to the pittsburgh Penguins game Woohoo!

Looks like help has arrived for long term PS3 players. Hope it's going to get better, haven't had many lag/freeze problems lately but haven't played longer than 2 hours in a while.

Imerial or stormcloaks. I joined stormcloaks and im having 2nd thoughts

The only thing I had to do when I joined the Stormcloaks is to clear out forts to secure more territory. Then the Emperor himself was so easy to reach, it's ridiculous. I'm not sure if the same will happen with the Imperials though.

The only thing I had to do when I joined the Stormcloaks is to clear out forts to secure more territory. Then the Emperor himself was so easy to reach, it's ridiculous. I'm not sure if the same will happen with the Imperials though.

what about.........

spoiler > highlight with mouse>>>>whiterun? is it the same after the attack (which I did) and just run by stormcloacks now with some damage, or does the whole city change?

thank you for the reply

what about.........

spoiler > highlight with mouse>>>>whiterun? is it the same after the attack (which I did) and just run by stormcloacks now with some damage, or does the whole city change?

thank you for the reply

Whiterun's only changes is rulers & enforcement. So instead of Imperials it is under the rule of the Stormcloaks. The Jarl is also changed & is installed with a Stormcloak supporter (forgot his name). There's also some spots that were retained from the battle, like the broken decor at the grand tree, plus others.

PS: You can tag spoiler text with the tag 👍

Ok what the hell. I did the attack and it tells me to report to ulfric. I go and then him and his men attack me??¿?????????? What the hell!

Anyone know when the patch goes live? I thought it was supposed to be this week but I haven't seen anything concrete yet. UESP lists the details but no release info.

216 hour later it become clear why I haven't played GT5 since November, have only used my TH8RS shifter twice and am yet to try the T500RS Ferrari rim I got for xmas.

Approaching lvl 75 and just created what is probably my final set of armor which means my stats won't get much higher than this...

99% Magic Resistance
0 cost Destruction Spells
1813 AC
572 HP
300 Stamina
230 Magic
500 Carry
500 Sword Damage (Each)
47% Sneak
47% Lock Picking

Essentially, I'm invulnerable and can kill an ancient dragon in seconds.

'tis a good game.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/649878131752200685/554FEB8D2CFA493DA5E0860B50CC74CC942D0219/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/649878131752198237/BA991F6D7C5E1BAB1083966DB7676CB4C30FC2D3/

Back