The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
Luckily that announcement is old, and right now there's a massive drop in prices right now. Going East is down to €1.99, ETS2 (not gold bundle) is down to €2.99, Gold Bundle is down to €5.93 and Collectors Bundle is down to €7.39. But there's only 7 hours and 51 minutes left.

Thinking about to grab the collector's edition for $8USD. Or just the base game for $3.74USD to make sure I like it. But $8 is nothing Lol. Should I get this? Your multiplayer cruises/jobs look fun.

Or most likely I'll just pick up the gold bundle for $5.24USD

Last edited:
Thinking about to grab the collector's edition for $8USD. Or just the base game for $3.74USD to make sure I like it. But $8 is nothing Lol. Should I get this? Your multiplayer cruises/jobs look fun.

Or most likely I'll just pick up the gold bundle for $5.24USD
If you get it make sure you get Going East, its definitely worth it at full price.:)

From a cruise today with @Mark II Blit and @Dean

2014-06-20_00002.jpg

Someone fell over :lol: :

2014-06-20_00004.jpg

Just bought the gold bundle. I don't even know if I'm ever going to play it though. I'd have to move a lot of equipment around. I might give it a try this weekend.

I purchased the Gold edition just now and is installing. Plan on downloading the multiplayer mod, and does anyone else do the other mods? I found a Peterbilt and Mack Truck mod to get some American Trucks into the game, but I'm almost positive I couldn't use these online. Anyways add me on steam to do some cruising online.

I purchased the Gold edition just now and is installing. Plan on downloading the multiplayer mod, and does anyone else do the other mods? I found a Peterbilt and Mack Truck mod to get some American Trucks into the game, but I'm almost positive I couldn't use these online. Anyways add me on steam to do some cruising online.
Yeah no mods online unfortunately, there some good sites for ETS2 mods. Loads of truck and customization mods, map expansions, sounds etc. I saw an American truck pack a while ago, on ETS2.lt, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't compatible with the latest version.

Yeah no mods online unfortunately, there some good sites for ETS2 mods. Loads of truck and customization mods, map expansions, sounds etc. I saw an American truck pack a while ago, on ETS2.lt, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't compatible with the latest version.

Okay thanks for the Info. I think a Truck DLC pack will be coming because that haven't released one yet and would probably sell very well. Highly doubt my Classic Mack or Peterbilt would make it as the game takes place all across europe and would seem out of place with it a simulation, but it is a game so maybe...? Lol

Last edited:
Hi guys, been following this tread for a while now and just bough the going east dlc, id like to joing u guys for a cruise party, driving alone on your own gets boring on motorways xD

arhok82 on steam

Thank you

Okay thanks for the Info. I think a Truck DLC pack will be coming because that haven't released one yet and would probably sell very well. Highly doubt my Classic Mack or Peterbilt would make it as the game takes place all across europe and would seem out of place with it a simulation, but it is a game so maybe...? Lol
It would be great if they do. If you want American trucks then check out the SCS blog (makers of ETS2). They're working on American Truck Simulator :)

Promods = search for it.

It was a good drive (mostly). Hopefully there wont be so many

*snip*

Obligatory photobombing Russian in that first picture.

But, yeah, the technical difficulties were annoying. It's too bad we couldn't all be there for the first stretch of road, because it is a lovely drive. Hopefully, however, that means we'll all be better prepared for next time.

Just a tip: since jobs are tied to your save game, you can usually just boot up SP and sleep if you can't get a trailer to your preferred destination. However, before you do anything (or you will be sent to your HQ garage), you have to switch trucks with one of your drivers so that the time will advance by 8500 hours, because the MP mod really messes the time up.

Also, I will not be available next Saturday as I have to attend a birthday party. If anyone wants to organize something, feel free to do so, but I won't be able to :guilty:

Obligatory photobombing Russian in that first picture.

Of course :lol:

And yes it was a very nice bit of road, very little other traffic too.

I'll try that for next time. Shame you're not available, but of course the rest of us will do something I'm sure.

I think I'll leave MP for a while until my internet decides to speed up a bit (it does that).

I just got the game this weekend. I am fogbounturtle on Steam. Look me up guys. I didn't buy a truck yet. I am still trying to earn the money to buy my first.

Little help guys, I just downloaded the Multiplayer mod, now it says "Please select your ETS2 Directory"

Where do I go with that??

Little help guys, I just downloaded the Multiplayer mod, now it says "Please select your ETS2 Directory"

Where do I go with that??

Mine is located at this path.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

You should be able to find it by accessing the same folders: Steam > steamapps > common

I just got the game this weekend. I am fogbounturtle on Steam. Look me up guys. I didn't buy a truck yet. I am still trying to earn the money to buy my first.

It seems I cannot find a user with that name when I search on Steam.

I got that, now when I went on it took a while to connect then as it did I was reversing and the reversing beeping is stuck on, even when going in Drive.

I had to get a mod that increases the engine sound volume in the cabin, otherwise I could barely hear anything.

Mine is located at this path.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

You should be able to find it by accessing the same folders: Steam > steamapps > common

It seems I cannot find a user with that name when I search on Steam.

typo. Fogboundturtle

My first time online wasn't the best. Took ages to connect first time but second it was quick. Hoping it was just hard the first.

Then it was middle of the night (1:05) and raining too so I could barely go. First guy I passed beeped his horn, so I beeped back, I then beep at about 50 trucks to nothing back.

I never saw another AI car, are these disabled in the multiplayer mod?

Biggest problem though was the ferry to Netherlands. I got on fine but where you get off was crazy. Must have been 30 odd trucks on top and inside of each other's after lots of horns and reversing sounds I settled on my roof. So I called the emergency rescue services, that place was overrun too, my destination was just round the corner from it. I try and drive and the FPS doesn't top 1 or 2, with many like for like comments in the bottom left corner. It then wouldn't let me deliver the trailer.

I hope it's not always like this, I had high hopes for the Multiplayer. Maybe if you can enable AI and do a private server, or limit the participants in it a bit.

Back