The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
Oi oi, since when did this become the General Chuunibyou Thread? :odd: :lol:

Jokes aside, I can see would people enjoy it so much. After all, it's the cheerful show that has all the weird makings of a mythological show. And I agree with Vanishing Boy; it should have a spin-off that would consist of nothing but a story that would happen in said alternative magical environment. Hey, if Fate and Pretty Sammy could get away with Magical Girl parodies, then why the heck wouldn't Chuunibyou do the same? I'd watch it...

Oi oi, since when did this become the General Chuunibyou Thread? :odd: :lol:

ssh, no complaining. Enjoy it. :P

Chuunibyou-2_3-Nibutani-Shinka.jpg

This F/SN episode was pretty bland in my perspective of reading the VN. I mean, Archer keeps yapping on about his goals when we've hinted that numerous times for the past few episodes. Yes, we've finally confirmed that Archer is Emiya's future self, but that's all we should go into. I can understand that not everybody has read the VN prior to watching this show, but really ufotable is flipping the pacing over on its heels at the moment.

---

EDIT: In other news Fruit of Grisaia VNs are coming to Steam May 29.

Last edited:
This F/SN episode was pretty bland in my perspective of reading the VN. I mean, Archer keeps yapping on about his goals when we've hinted that numerous times for the past few episodes. Yes, we've finally confirmed that Archer is Emiya's future self, but that's all we should go into. I can understand that not everybody has read the VN prior to watching this show, but really ufotable is flipping the pacing over on its heels at the moment.

---

EDIT: In other news Fruit of Grisaia VNs are coming to Steam May 29.
I wonder how much they'll have to cut from them :lol:

That'll make it easier for myself as well, I wonder if it will have any differences from the original version?

I think I recall reading that the sex/hentai/erotic scenes were going to be removed, when I first heard about the project.

The amount of fake summers in here is atrocious desu! Grisaia no VN coming out by the end of this month will be this thread's redeeming factor. I'm looking forward to the rewritten content, but I may also be holding my hopes too high.

Started Xamd: Lost Memories today, and damn I'm getting that Eureka 7 nostalgia, and that anime is one of my personal favorites.

Can't get enough of this art though...
Untitled39f0d.png

Untitled1.png

@AOS- What's that avatar about?

EDIT: Wow, I realized this thread is rather slow lately...

Last edited:
^ Sorry. My brain has been going on autopilot when I've been watching my shows lately. Yes UBW by now made several hints at Archer's identity. Sad 2 of my friends already spoiled that for me.

Haven't much to say about Hibike, Jojo, Shokugeki, or Fate even.

@Technicolors Have you heard of the Eye of the Wicked Lord?

I like Jojo's style of picking out music outside of Japan's mainstream.

This one is probably the most far-reaching one they've picked yet. I'm talking the 2012 Series that is.

Last edited:
I like Jojo's style of picking out music outside of Japan's mainstream.

This one is probably the most far-reaching one they've picked yet. I'm talking the 2012 Series that is.

I dig that tendency as well, it just shows how unconventional Jojo is as an anime. The old series had its fair share of good anti-mainstream songs; it was thanks to it that I now know how good "Roundabout" is a song.

Back