The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
Sorry. Them sites aren't safe for GTP Browsing. Artist name and character name should be more than enough info to find what you may be interested in.

You can give Kekkai Sensen and Arslan Senki a try if you like.

Eh, that's fine

Dude, those names look so similar... I checked out the former though. Reminds me of Baccano!.

Agree that Plastic Memories is a bit of a flop. Last ep actually brought out what the show should be like but now they stooped to some kind of romcom again. It kills the mood. Tsukasa and Isla are both decent enough characters though - the rest I could care less about

I just realized that I spent more time playing this VN than actually playing games..
Untitled4e369.png

I should've posted a pic that better represents the show. That's actually a crossover with Yuyushiki.

And I take it that Yuyushiki is the show on the right, correct? Because I like the character designs on the left side of the picture, those are good. The designs on the right? Not so much...

Yeah, sometimes you gotta watch shows about people having really awkward off screen sex and the View attachment 365375st impact.
>house of cards

I think I'll see myself out now.

Nagi no Asukara is entertaining because all the characters still act like they're 14 (and look it too) even though they're past that time now. Also Miuna reminds me of Miyu. You'll see it too.
screenshot_2014-01-16-00-55-05_kindlephoto-68640813.jpg

666746-fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya___03___large_01.jpg

Never mind.

Last edited:
>house of cards

I think I'll see myself out now.

Nagi no Asukara is entertaining because all the characters still act like they're 14 (and look it too) even though they're past that time now. Also Miuna reminds me of Miyu. You'll see it too.
screenshot_2014-01-16-00-55-05_kindlephoto-68640813.jpg

666746-fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya___03___large_01.jpg

Never mind.

So basically it's a version of Chuunibyou where all the characters are 14 years old (in personality and looks), right? (And cue SVX coming in and laughing at that reference :sly: :lol:) Nevertheless, who is that Miyu girl? She looks like someone who came out of a magical girl show or something...

Looks like you got another strange picture to make it up, huh? I can picture Gendo's anger over this...

"What the hell!? Not only is my kid a wimp, he also has a crush on another boy!? Curse you, bad genetics! This is not worthy of my glorious name!"

"To be fair, your son looks pretty provocative in those..."

"Shut the hell up, you. Let's get some Yui merch. I have to wash these horrible pictures from my mind as soon as possible..."

Decided to watch some more Railgun last night, have been quickly binging through it to make up for lost time.

This series is fantastic, and so much more improved over Index. The circumstances have much more depth and actual meaning over it's original series, making for it to be an enjoyable watch. Things like Misaka's dealing with the sisters and Touma's fight against Accelerator were so much more improved and had so much more depth. I found myself accidentally staying up on a school night just to feed my hunger for the anime, something I haven't really done since Initial D.

Misaka is also a great protagonist, Touma was alright but I think having Index as a side character didn't help his case any. That aside he fits into a side character awesomely.

Would recommend.

SVX
Decided to watch some more Railgun last night, have been quickly binging through it to make up for lost time.

This series is fantastic, and so much more improved over Index. The circumstances have much more depth and actual meaning over it's original series, making for it to be an enjoyable watch. Things like Misaka's dealing with the sisters and Touma's fight against Accelerator were so much more improved and had so much more depth. I found myself accidentally staying up on a school night just to feed my hunger for the anime, something I haven't really done since Initial D.

Misaka is also a great protagonist, Touma was alright but I think having Index as a side character didn't help his case any. That aside he fits into a side character awesomely.

Would recommend.
Sisters arc is great (MISAKA said with a posed look).
railgun-5-5-icecream-clone-face.jpg

So basically it's a version of Chuunibyou where all the characters are 14 years old (in personality and looks), right? (And cue SVX coming in and laughing at that reference :sly: :lol:) Nevertheless, who is that Miyu girl? She looks like someone who came out of a magical girl show or something...
It's like Chuunibyou except these characters aren't as likable and the art is very pretty.

It's like Chuunibyou except these characters aren't as likable and the art is very pretty.

Ok, guess it's not quite as likeable as Chunnibyou, then. Also, I was kinda expecting you to answer my question about that Miyu gril. But nevertheless, I now know that she comes from a Fate spin-off show, that is sort of a Magical Girl parody.

Back