The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
Quite, true happiness can be attained by one who sees a Group B Lancia with a Martini livery.

Just thinking about a Group B Lancia Delta with a Martini livery makes me gush. :sly:

eX-Driver+9.jpg

As well as a Lotus Europa and a Lotus/Caterham 7. By the way, which show is it?

And now I've gone and finished Railgun as well. I can taste the progress on all this anime so much.

But yeah. Railgun came out the blocks flying but stuttered a little towards the end, hence me taking about 2 years to actually finish it. Great action and comedy but I didn't remember the crucial plot points for the end which had been mentioned earlier. So that wasn't so good. Still, a great watch on solely entertainment purposes.

An anime with a Lotus in it, Stratos, and a 2000GT, and a Caterham, and Subaru's?!....MINE!!!! :drool:

There's more too! Probably my favorite car-related anime, mainly for its concept. A damn shame it's so short.

Looking back I think it was the second or third anime I've ever watched. Ahh the beginning of all this, so long ago.

^ We all need a stupid series once in a while...will head to Level Up Expo later. ;)
Kind of like how I wasted a week of my life watching both seasons of Date a Live. In retrospect, that was not a very good decision.

That's what my brain is saying, but my body is saying something else.

Tried a number of other anime last night, i.e. I watched their first episodes.
FLCL was too weird. I can certainly see the appeal but it's just not for me. Probably going to get **** for saying this.
Danmachi which was boring.
Madoka, which was damn good even though the battle looked like an acid trip and I probably won't be able to muster up the ability to watch it for a while yet.
Toradora, where that midget Taiga was just too angry.
And a couple of others which were just plain lukewarm.

FLCL was too weird. I can certainly see the appeal but it's just not for me. Probably going to get **** for saying this.
Go back and try FLCL again. The more one rewatches it the more sense it makes.

I can't recommend this enough, As the guy that has watched it more than anyone else in here -12 times- this is as true as true gets, with each rewatch comes a "oh, of course" moment.

That could go either really good or really bad.

I bet that one day, we may see a meme like this:

Akio Asakura and Takumi Fujiwara are arguing with each other, with one trying to tell the other "you suck";

Cue Cano entering the scene and saying;

"You're both wrong. You both suck."

And then cue the other two with sad faces. Hey, it isn't brilliant, but the meme world is hardly consistent as it is. :lol:

-> I'm so happy that Gakuen Heaven (U-Jin) scans are updated now!

41.jpg

gakuen-heaven-309084.jpg

^ It's a good compliment while waiting on Monster Musume scans and anime!

Monster+musume+wwwmangahereco+manga+monster+musume+no+iru+nichijou+_45f7a1e2e27e896fdb5483a98dd14c2e.jpg

:)

==================

-> Do anyone agree?

11402713_876067119133560_8469933318416108039_n.jpg

^ Since this is TGAT, if Asuka is here...nothing matters. lol

;)

Last edited:
edit edit: Revy, Spike, Alucard, Motoko, Edward, Balalaika, Satsuki, Olivier, Dio, Light, and Makishima.

How the hell did Oreki even make that list?

Can I share pic? Sure I can:

bTrpter.jpg

Not one of the best faces, but the dress plus a photographer settings up lights amounts to a lot to be looked at.

Back