The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,817 comments
Really, I like them all. Like Mugi said, it's really nice to see a bunch of friends get along so well.

It's playing out like Angel Beats, just less fighting.

Woo Going to finish Ore no Imouto in an hour!

Last edited:
Soo... anyone else here seen and liked Blood+???

Also, just powered through the last 20 or so eps of FMA-Brotherhood over the past few days and, meh, better than the original, totally different story, but a little too Shonen for me I guess. Gave it an 8/10, still great moments and action and animation, but far from really great.

Also, just catching up on Bleach, and was reminded, here's another mature hottie that's among the best in anime in my opinion:

bleach-yoruichi.jpg

If it's got vampires, then I'll definitely watch it.... After I get rid of some shows on my watchlist... like Initial D and EVA.

I just finished Ore no Imouto.... Very sweet ending. If I can be happy about the ending after hating the main character for 60% of the show... it's definitely not a bad show.

-> ...
Soo... anyone else here seen and liked Blood+???
^ I've seen Blood+, but I haven't finished it to give a complete opinion on the series. :inidiff:

Also, just catching up on Bleach, and was reminded, here's another mature hottie that's among the best in anime in my opinion:
^ Mature hottie? I give these two as my top ranking...

307330-bigthumbnail.jpg

^ Given on how old they are, plus they're goddesses! :dopey:

Fave Anime Series: One Piece, but god knows how I'm gonna get through all 300+ episodes.
Luckily I have a premium MegaUpload and a source to get the latest episodes in psp/ps3 friendly versions :D

Fave Anime Series: One Piece, but god knows how I'm gonna get through all 300+ episodes.
Luckily I have a premium MegaUpload and a source to get the latest episodes in psp/ps3 friendly versions :D

Finally, a fellow One Piece fan!

And they're up to 503 episodes now. 👍

I have two friends who recently got into it and are racing each other to catch up. They're pretty even so far, even though one of them has exams on at the moment :lol: :rolleyes:

My backlist is a bit long for the moment to get into it though.

cool.png

I think I just had a brain blast about my progress on Initial D 4th Stage....
Bunta recently got a call from his friend about his new car. He madea comment about how usually it was for Bunta to pick up an AWD.. Some time later, an Impreza with a yet to-be-seen driver beat Takumi on Akina's downhill and even used the gutter trick. I'm making a bet the Impreza Driver was Bunta. Now I'll go watch the rest to see if I was right.

Last edited:
Bunta recently got a call from his friend about his new car. He madea comment about how usually it was for Bunta to pick up an AWD.. Some time later, an Impreza with a yet to-be-seen driver beat Takumi on Akina's downhill and even used the gutter trick. I'm making a bet the Impreza Driver was Bunta. Now I'll go watch the rest to see if I was right.

You got that right,they even made a Tsuchiya reference on the first season,I think.

So far.... Mio. Pretty obvious though. Haven't seen Azusa yet...

Asuza <3

I just finished Ore no Imouto.... Very sweet ending. If I can be happy about the ending after hating the main character for 60% of the show... it's definitely not a bad show.

I liked the ending.

And what's with the surgical mask? Reminds me that eastern cultures are quite different in fundamental ways. They wear surgical masks for no reason, aren't afraid to run if they're late, we obsess over absurdly large things like houses and cars, and don't feel compelled to respect our parents...

Excuse me now, I'm off to play some Gran Turismo. That's one thing we have in common!

Just thought I should add spoiler tags for those who've never seen Initial D and don't what to have any preconceived notions...

And Takumi should've lost to God-hand and maybe did to the Evo king, too, but that's not really the point. He's learning, and I'm still hoping for a 5th Stage where he makes his move to pro racing after all this great experience. Becuase he certainly demonstrates talent and even greater potential.

Bunta is forever the boss of the downhill, though, but he's kind enough to mentor and make room for his son, and to teach him a few lessons when needed!

Just thought I should add spoiler tags for those who've never seen Initial D and don't what to have any preconceived notions...

And Takumi should've lost to God-hand and maybe did to the Evo king, too, but that's not really the point. He's learning, and I'm still hoping for a 5th Stage where he makes his move to pro racing after all this great experience. Becuase he certainly demonstrates talent and even greater potential.

Bunta is forever the boss of the downhill, though, but he's kind enough to mentor and make room for his son, and to teach him a few lessons when needed!

Could he, like, crash and lose the movement of his legs or something, so the freaking series would end already? :crazy:

And what's with the surgical mask? Reminds me that eastern cultures are quite different in fundamental ways. They wear surgical masks for no reason, aren't afraid to run if they're late, we obsess over absurdly large things like houses and cars, and don't feel compelled to respect our parents...

I think it's something to do with keeping their identities a secret from someone... some wear masks some edit an image over their face, but the surgical masks are the main choice for vocalists for the obvious reason.

Excuse me now, I'm off to play some Gran Turismo. That's one thing we have in common!

I don't play GT... :P

Hey nk4e, those SRK dimwits used to be all crazy about Star Driver, have you watched it?

Hi...
Dear AOS-, where is my 200px Miku avatar that I wanted?
Bye...

(oh and I did watch Shin Koihime Musou 2 days ago, hopefully I can watch Otome Tairan next week. :D)

I already told you I couldn't make it, because I had accidentally saved the PSD file at 120px and it's irreversible.

Sorry.

I still love Initial D, even if it is ridiculous to the Nth.

Me too, I'm almost finished 1st Stage.

I think the voices in the non-dubbed version are great. Takumi sounds really vacant, Itsuki sounds over-excited, Natsuki sounds (loathe as I am to say the word) cute and Shingo sounds venomous. I could go on and on...

Back