The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,817 comments
I handed my external hard drive off to a friend for the night, so that he could fill part of it with the awesomeness that he possesses.

Unfortunately, that means no Code Geass for me tonight. :(
It's worth it though. I'll just kill time with Forza or something. :P

groupchibi.png

I think I should draw something.... something...

Oh i get it first is madoka as mami second is homura as madoka 3d sayaka as Kyoko Eww...4th Kyoko as kyoko with jacket? last:Mami as sayaka :lol: well she looks better than sayaka
Oh and Ryou's post about madoka not being cute or sexy is a lie he told me he likes sayaka :sly: fail!He loves the worst one!

Last edited:
That was cm, not mm, and I think he's referring to her height, not how much she inspires him. Translates to about 4 ft 9.

That was cm, not mm, and I think he's referring to her height, not how much she inspires him. Translates to about 4 ft 9.

Well, I think that he was actually referring to how much she "inspires" him. But yeah, 4' 9" sounds about right. :sly:

lol I wasn't being dirty I was just being a smartass. I went to a site and looked up her height. You guys need to get your minds out of the gutter :P

^^^^^^^^ Now being dirty I wish I was the witch in that picture ;)

216b0d166f454d42da8de419e0d44a34.jpg

Generally, a measurement of how high something or someone stands, it's "height".... where length is a measurement of something on a horizontal axis...

Your wording confused the writer :P

I just watched Charlotte taste Mami's delicious head again not too long ago... Damn was Mami being too overconfident. Here, have a another one:

nekomami.png

Generally, a measurement of how high something or someone stands, it's "height".... where length is a measurement of something on a horizontal axis...

Who said she wasn't laying down??? Oooo I'm bad.

Your wording confused the writer :P

From what I've seen the writer in question is usually confused :P

Hey you left yourself open for that one.

Dude, she's what, 14? That's just wrong.

[/hypocrisy]

Hey you stay out of this :P

Usually anime 14 is IRL 18. Fact.

Last edited:
lol I wasn't being dirty I was just being a smartass. I went to a site and looked up her height. You guys need to get your minds out of the gutter :P

^^^^^^^^ Now being dirty I wish I was the witch in that picture ;)

216b0d166f454d42da8de419e0d44a34.jpg

That looks like a dakimakura of Mami? :dopey: I think Mami is cute too, but I wonder if she's actually older than we all think? ;) --- Randy;)

She's actually 22 but they thought she looked young enough so they cast her for the show.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

She looks kind of disfigured there...

I appreciate the thought though :)

EDIT: I do have a body pillow but no anime pillow cases for it. I'll pass on those lol. Little PVC figures and wall scrolls are where I draw the line :lol:

EDIT EDIT: Well actually I did find this on the web:

ItemDescription.jpg

I'm not getting it but <3 anyway.

Last edited:
I like a Tomoyo one myself. ;) :D Or Mami for that matter....;) Okay a Bridget one would be cool... :) But I wouldn't go as far as Muzzy did though!!! :lol:

@Sephy... He took a video and pictures of it. ;) I would so embarassed to do that.. brave dude. In fact, didn't he post that in here somewhere?

Edit (AGAIN? Yes again.) I completely spaced and forgot about Yuno from MM! :D :lol: She's yum.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back