The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,817 comments
I'm going to break down the following post:

I like a Tomoyo one myself. ;) :D

Go for it!

Or Mami for that matter....;)

The one I had posted earlier would be very nice.

Okay a Bridget one would be cool... :)

No comment...
👍 :scared: :lol:

But I wouldn't go as far as Muzzy did though!!! :scared:

?????

EDIT: In case you guys were wondering spoiler tags don't hide emoticons. The more you know.

Eww body pillows :P

Eww AOS- :P

You.Cannot.Resist

rei-asuka-dakimakura.JPG

edit: sorry, Sephy, I go for Rei every time!

And the Muzzafar reference is to something maybe a few months ago where he posted a pic of a body pillow he got at a con, nice memory randy!

I would totally get a body pillow if it weren't for the fact that I would have to hide it from every living soul to avoid utter shame and embarrassment.

And hiding stuff from others isn't easy to do in the Navy. :P

At least your crewmates would be relieved you were satisfying yourself with your pillow and not fantasies of them!

I wouldn't just buy them to cuddle with though, that's 25% of it. The other 75% is for the art. Some of them, however you look at it, can be and are either racy, sexy, fun, or/and adorable; but all are absolutely gorgeous to the eyes. :) 👍

You.Cannot.Resist

edit: sorry, Sephy, I go for Rei every time!

And the Muzzafar reference is to something maybe a few months ago where he posted a pic of a body pillow he got at a con, nice memory randy!

Sorry Jeff but that Asuka pillow case is far superior (just look at those big blue eyes!). *picture saved for "reference" purposes*

And oh I didn't know Muzzafar got one. Last con I went to I saw someone walking out of the Dealers Room with a brand new wrapped case. I almost stopped him and asked what booth he got it from because I didn't see any. I stopped myself from asking though lol.

I would totally get a body pillow if it weren't for the fact that I would have to hide it from every living soul to avoid utter shame and embarrassment.

And hiding stuff from others isn't easy to do in the Navy. :P

You would catch so much hell!

At least your crewmates would be relieved you were satisfying yourself with your pillow and not fantasies of them!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't just buy them to cuddle with though, that's 25% of it. The other 75% is for the art.

Keep telling yourself that :P :P :P

Asuka just seems more high maintenance than Rei, I like the quiet smart types. Glasses are nice, too. Was just googling for Sanae with glasses and couldn't find any that would properly convey "mai waifu"... gotta love her bread!

I would not get a body pillow. Mainly because the only three things I have as physical reminders of my exploits with manga are three manga volumes hidden away for none to see. And none shall see.

OMG enough with the self loathing, man! Be proud! Manga and anime are significant, respectable, important, artful, and most importantly highly entertaining storytelling mediums! (media?)

Edit: wait: what manga exactly are we talking about? because some should probably be hidden away, heh heh, lest we be hauled in by the authorities on various charges...

First volume of Haruhi Suzumiya, first and second volumes of Higurashi.

I completely understand that anime and manga are very, very good storytelling mediums, and I admire that, which is why I watch/read them. However, not all people are as open minded, and I really don't care. But all the same, I do not advertise it.

Oh, and those hidden away ones are all kept strictly digital, should I need to reformat my HD in a hurry. Fifteen gigabytes of interesting... Plot is easier to take care of than a suitcase full of similar... Plot.

you're only 16, you've got nothing to be ashamed of :)

You know who you are
Was just googling for Sanae with glasses and couldn't find any that would properly convey "mai waifu"... gotta love her bread!

Sanae with Glasses??? After Story Episode 2!

His destined response
Really?! Quick! to the Breadmobile!

Asuka just seems more high maintenance than Rei, I like the quiet smart types. Glasses are nice, too. Was just googling for Sanae with glasses and couldn't find any that would properly convey "mai waifu"... gotta love her bread!

Asuka is smart! She's 14 and already graduated college. I can't make fun of Rei how I want to right now because a certain someone *cough* AOS- *cough* hasn't finished it yet.

Actually never mind this will work in spoiler tags:

They just get a new Rei out of a tank when they want one. Hmmm seems a little strange to me :P

And sad. Still working for me, though.

I had an insight when I was like 9. What if a perfect humanoid robot of me was created. Would it be me? Well, at the very least it would occupy a different space. And what consequences would this lead to? In fact, eventually, entirely different lives. Because of this insight I came to believe all people are fundamentally the same, but with different contexts for which they are not to blame, and so I developed very deep empathy towards others.

And at the same time I came to appreciate the humanity of artificial intelligences, and humanoid constructs. It's all a matter of context and environment.

I've gone a step beyond that, but it's really complicated. Simply put, what if you made a sentient being out of sentient beings? Like people, moving in accordance to the molecules in a real human brain, by proxy making a running model of a human being, out of humans?

Also, ow, my head.

Ha! But that's exactly what's happened with the world! It's evolved into a higher level organism, with humans like the cells! We're all cattle now! Soilent Green!

But seriously now (if that's appropriate in the anime thread) you know how higher level organisms evolved from single celled organisms which eventually found it mutually beneficial to cooperate? But do you think those single cells could appreciate the entirety of the multi-cellular organism, or did they just keep being themselves and reacting to their immediate environment? That's what I mean. The highest level organisms on this planet are corporations, governments, religions, ideas... all things which could not exist without us, but which at the same time we can't fully comprehend, and so like amoebae and protozoans before us humans are being relegated to second-tier status as super-human organisms(organizations) are now the most powerful and effective lifeforms in the world. Scary.

Speaking of AOS, he just finished EVA 08.... quite possibly the most exciting episode too.... I now understand why you two (you know who you are) like Misato and Asuka so much.

Speaking of AOS, he just finished EVA 08.... quite possibly the most exciting episode too.... I now understand why you two (you know who you are) like Misato and Asuka so much.

Oh it gets better. Then it gets much much worse. Then with the last movie and the Rebuild movies it gets awesome again. 👍

Also a favorite episode of mine is 11. The timing throughout the entire episode is perfect. It's also [Jayne]HI-larious[/Jayne]. To me anyway.

I'll counter your MKR Fuu with Samurai Champloo Fuu!

525840-bigthumbnail.jpg

She can't counter my Fuu because, you know, in Samurai Champloo she does NOTHING but
pose naked
, and in Rayearth Fuu keeps the other two sane enough to actually do something, aside from kicking ass herself.

FuuHououji24.jpg

I mean, just look at her. She can kill you just by looking at you. Yeah.

Yes, I know. 3 pages ago. But I find the body pillow discussion really creepy. I'd just hang a poster on my wall and call it a day.

And that Mami picture with 2kg-each boobs... come on. Yes, I know she looked bouncy in Madoka, but damn. They even shine. WTF. Can she really be 14? pppfff...

I missed this quote. :lol:

*picture posted above*
I bought it in a store in Singapore back in February, and honestly it was the best thing I have ever bought! :D Now every time I sleep I don't feel ronery any more... :)
Might even buy another one just for the fun of it, but I need to get a job first. :grumpy:

Haha this doesn't even scratch the surface of 4chan...

Also here's a random Miku picture:

0165ade189bfd6309d328f794e24adcd.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back