The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,817 comments
In honor of a new member joining our thread I think you guys deserve another Asuka picture! Everyone rejoice!

Well not an Asuka picture but I'll allow it!

126909349654.png

<3 Kagami! And a Kagami in a plugsuit is a nice Kagami indeed!

also sisters :sly:

And now onto a few introductory questions MoLiEG:

What are some of your favorite anime?

What are some of your least favorite anime?

Are you currently watching anything?

And now onto a few introductory questions MoLiEG:

What are some of your favorite anime?

What are some of your least favorite anime?

Are you currently watching anything?

Sure! :)

Let's see:

1.- Rosario + Vampire, both of them... Some old ones like Vandread and Saber Marionette J & J to X, Rozen Maiden, both of them, HOTD... Transformers Generation 1(I think it is considered anime???)... Yugioh! Duel monsters... Ghost Sweeper Mikami... Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya... and me thinks that's pretty much it... :dopey:

2.- Initial D... can't stand how it looks... sorry if someone here likes it... :nervous:

3.- I'm not watching anime atm... :guilty:

Yep! :) He was the one đź‘Ť

AOS- Brings a few people in :lol: He pretty much brought me in too.Welcome to the thread that does.stuff?.

Oh and what the hell is going on with my Computer i can't get my text color i can't open the smiley emotion things.i can't scrool down with arrowy keys what the hell!:scared:

Edit:Got it :D Just needed to open a new browser :grumpy:

Last edited:
31885.jpg

Say hello to Ms. Utility-Skirt.
I'll bet Someone knows who that is....

I don't but that is terrifying! I have seen a figure of her though that has all that crap falling out. It looked pretty cool.

On a scale of 1 to 10, do you like AOS's avatar more than Sephy's?

AOS- = 10
Sephy = 10

That's how we roll. Even though Asuka > *

Sure! :)

Let's see:

1.- Rosario + Vampire, both of them... Some old ones like Vandread and Saber Marionette J & J to X, Rozen Maiden, both of them, HOTD... Transformers Generation 1(I think it is considered anime???)... Yugioh! Duel monsters... Ghost Sweeper Mikami... Dragon Ball... and me thinks that's pretty much it... :dopey:

2.- Initial D... can't stand how it looks... sorry if someone here likes it... :nervous:

3.- I'm not watching anime atm... :guilty:

Well on this test you got a 40. However I'll still use the "PASSED" stamp and let you proceed :D

Extra cedit question:

Who is the nice lady in your avatar? She looks smart :)

[Color=AOS- Brings a few people in :lol: He pretty much brought me in too.Welcome to the thread that does.stuff?.

Oh and what the hell is going on with my Computer i can't get my text color i can't open the smiley emotion things.i can't scrool down with arrowy keys what the hell!:scared:[/QUOTE]

You didn't do the color wraps correctly. As far as scrolling and emoticons maybe try reopening your browser?

Last edited:

I don't but that is terrifying! I have seen a figure of her though that has all that crap falling out. It looked pretty cool.

AOS- = 10
Sephy = 10

That's how we roll. Even though Asuka > *

Well on this test you got a 40. However I'll still use the "PASSED" stamp and let you proceed :D

You didn't do the color wraps correctly. As far as scrolling and emoticons maybe try reopening your browser?

Yay heh. My browser was a bit screwed up so i messed up on my post too :guilty:

31885.jpg

Say hello to Ms. Utility-Skirt.
I'll bet Someone knows who that is....[/color]

Reminds me of Senjogahara from Bakemonogatari, just because she's an expert with the stapler, but I didn't think you were watching that?

As I had already pointed out previously.... :rolleyes:

Sephy, Asuka < BRS.... What you got, an M249? I GOT A ROCK CANNON! *evilgrin*

Just finished World God only Knows II. VANISHING BOY! Did you watch it yet? Did you notice all the references they made to other shows?!

you cant, they all look exactly the same. Cute.

Also, welcome MoliEG, reading your anime tastes it is absolutely evident that you are from Mexico. Saint Seiya was a huge phenomenon over here. Stay put, paisano.

Started watching Saint Seiya because of references to it in Gintama. Have a long ways to go, and there have been so many sequels beyond the original series after that.

And Cano, hurry up and post some more to the DYSAGT thread. And PS, I speak Spanish, and I thought paisano was Italian.... or at least archaic Spanish.

6bbc818d90a996f4faa4e5e.jpg

69ef90cd38030c8ce1d2f8f.jpg

262d8a0e3c7ad0773079ca0.jpg

I couldn't help but laugh when I heard people gave her ^ the nickname: Eyebrows-sama :lol:

Go on: Identify each and every single face you see here:

670623bf986f95e09fe3d96.jpg

HeHe K-ON Pictures and I just finished series one :P except for the special episodes.Edit: Special episodes are worthless with no subtitles..How depressing.

AZU-NYAN! *Epic Nyan Cat space out moment..........................*

[Youtube]p5PiXt6INSM[/Youtube]

Unfortunately the original is down due to copycat issues...

This is freaking brilliant.

Started watching Saint Seiya because of references to it in Gintama. Have a long ways to go, and there have been so many sequels beyond the original series after that.

And Cano, hurry up and post some more to the DYSAGT thread. And PS, I speak Spanish, and I thought paisano was Italian.... or at least archaic Spanish.

Look, I won't tell you not to watch Saint Seiya, mostly because I want to see how quickly or in what season you get bored to death. Heck, I got bored of it wwhen I saw it and I wasn't even 14 years old.

And it IS archaic spanish... no sabía que hablabas español!

and Sephy, quit complaining, that is half the original's duration.

There's a 10 hour version out there of Nyancat.

You must be thinking, can we even post videos that long? At which point I'm going to say:

tumblr_l9bkqkqtjz1qa9c5lo1_500.png

Back