The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,817 comments
Nop, my brother keeps bugging me about it, he even lent it to me, but as many other series I have using HDD space, it has just sat there, unwatched. I’ll come around to it, though.

And that last picture is worthy, indeed.

You haven't watched TTGL? That's news to me...

FwRJHubUCr2rycdyfM6hKhmRo1_500.jpg

Adorable. 👍

You know Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? Yeah, this is what she looks like for a little bit in the later part of the show. I'm afraid to say too much to risk spoilers, but yeah. Yoko becomes Yomako for a bit, and also pilots a hover-scooter :)

Only other images I have of Yomako:
(thumbnails link to wallpapers)

AyJay, 'Yomako' me crazy. :dopey:;)

lol out of this entire page, the only people who stand out (avatar-wise) is Camikaze and dice98...

I see you there, MoliEG :sly: PEEKABOO!

2d9d4ffda2e0b34fbe76fa0.jpg

2284c2d231bc0113c3ad320.png

8c99305a63f7be71a3540e1.jpg

That is an exceptionally awesome Asuka pic. 👍 :drool:

I'm 15 episodes into Code Geass right now. Freaking amazing.

A dream come true,just once,then I woke up with half a laptop on my face,good old designer days(it was Yakumo from SR,still a freaking enjoyable dream).

And ^ Code Geass,I haven't seen that one since a long time ago,I'll have to see it again ,for the sake of 11 area.

Code Geass, hells yeah! And there's a second season waiting for you. I gave them overall 9/10, which is of course exceptionally good.

When I saw that, the first thing that came to mind was:

SEVEN DAYS!!!

At which point I was like:

oh_no_not_that.png

+1 on the BRS... She's totally got a bangin' hot design.... may as well keep it rollin'

800px-Konachan.com_-_82229_black_gold_saw_black_rock_shooter_eshi_red_eyes_sword_thighhighs_weapon.jpg

Black Gold Saw

424781-bigthumbnail.jpg

Dead Master

To Aru Majutsu No Index/To Aru Kagaku No Railgun. Something you should be watching.

KurokoSurprise.gif

edit: I---got---------------------------------------TREE'D

U-------i-----------------Ha------RUUUUUUU!

.. from Toaru Majutsu no Index.

If you're looking for the cute, you'll want to take a detour after watching the first season to Kagaku no Railgun...

Huh, I did watch Index, and have Railgun in queue, guess I'll have to move it up a few spots.

Railgun is enjoyable for the most part (mainly watched it for the Kuroko
paranoid.gif
). However so far Index season two has been great.

You must have not been paying attention if you missed a girl who has the powers to grow flowers on her head. :lol:

I watched it for Misaka......and Kuroko too :sly:

AOS- gets the merit badge for corruption of minors! J/k T-rex, we were all there and maybe even way beyond that at your age, nothing wrong with :drool:ing over the droolable ladies.

Side note, just realizing, nk4e used to be here many times a day for a while when I was first getting into the thread. What the heck's he been up to that's more important than anime:irked:??

AOS- gets the merit badge for corruption of minors! J/k T-rex, we were all there and maybe even way beyond that at your age, nothing wrong with :drool:ing over the droolable ladies.

lol truth! I know I :drool: over whoever and whatever I want to :drool: over!

Back