The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,817 comments
cover.jpg

1051%2F2_WZMBI%2Fvol-1-combined-eva-isik-v01c02-032-png

Last edited:
WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO- I'm just kidding.

So....Have you found one yet?

scaled.php

If there's a game I absolutely love playing... it's this.
She probably loves playing it as well. ;)

I know I said enough of the cute pictures, but I just couldn't resist. :3

mio00.jpg

tumblr_le82hfQPdA1qb6zvio1_500.jpg

Chibi_Hirasawa_Yui_From_K-On_.jpg

*Head Explodes*
Win x 3. :D

EDIT: 💡 I just thought of something...

If Houkago Tea Time were to to do a musical lounge for the School festival, would they call theie establishment "The Whammy Bar"? :dopey:

Last edited:
Well, I didn't get to show Evangelion like I was planning. Before I knew it, everybody was either passed out or throwing up from drinking. :lol:

Some other time perhaps.

Anyway, started watching Code Geass. Pretty badass.

How do you expect someone to be paying attention to EVA after drinking...?

Attention span is out the door, and for a show like EVA, that's something cannot expect to do and still understand the show.

edit:

4075717.jpg

I've been waiting for you.... Die!!!!!!!!!!

4077166.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Nel is cute as a button (don't make her cry!), and quite the bombshell in grown-up mode, but I think what he meant to post was this:

0619c05ebbeb79ed905f8d8.jpg

On a Bleach related note, though, I kind of wish there was more followup with the whole Arrancar chapter. It was like, quick change to the final fight, then quick change to a whole new storyline, without enough continuity, and with characters abandoned...

On a Bleach related note, though, I kind of wish there was more followup with the whole Arrancar chapter. It was like, quick change to the final fight, then quick change to a whole new storyline, without enough continuity, and with characters abandoned...

It's just a filler :lol:

Not to go into many details, but the current bleach arc is underway in the manga

Also, i didn't know cuteness was frowned upon here :(... 1 month and a half of not viewing this thread and i'm out of the groove :lol:

Cuteness isn't frowned upon here. . . :lol:. It's just how it's rather constant that makes it seem like I've had enough. Albeit, I do like it. :lol:

Well, Clannad's gonna be put on the back burner for a little bit. Code Geass seems like it's gonna be one of those shows that I become hopelessly addicted to. :P

Well, Clannad's gonna be put on the back burner for a little bit. Code Geass seems like it's gonna be one of those shows that I become hopelessly addicted to. :P

It is a good show!

You just frowned upon a comment I made about finding only one of the three images cute...!

1ff4b894bfe9dbe6920340e.jpg

Love it!

Snow White crossover image, eh? I've got one somewhere... Edit: Here we go, Gundam as Snow White :P

And while I'm posting images... Yomako!

And a couple of cute pics

Last edited:
Whoever the heck this is, I'm freaking drooling. Explanation, and MOAR.

You know Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? Yeah, this is what she looks like for a little bit in the later part of the show. I'm afraid to say too much to risk spoilers, but yeah. Yoko becomes Yomako for a bit, and also pilots a hover-scooter :)

Only other images I have of Yomako:
(thumbnails link to wallpapers)

Back