The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,817 comments

Remember this one, SEFFIE? I finally found it again...

mamiiii.jpg

Epic Pictures.Well the Wario one is :lol:and :indiff::nervous:

I propose that whoever hasn't watched Gurenn Lagen will put that as their next show to watch...

Sure. I've been meaning to watch it, so I'll make time for it after I finish Code Geass. Poor Clannad though. :P

Also, awesome pics everyone. 👍

So thats why Asuka is in Highschool still with Shinji and Rei...

Remember that building does function as a school but it's actually to keep the chosen pilots and candidates in the same place. When Shinji is sitting by the pool doing homework he has trouble but Asuka solves the problem easily. The reason she has poor grades there is because she simply can't understand the problems as she hasn't learned all of the necessary kanji yet.

Boom. :)

Great pictures being posted! This pleases Sephy.

EDIT: dice you are awesome :) May our avatars join together to form a Super Asuka!

He ain't "yay" for nothing, right.. YAY-walter?

Also, can we like Thumbnail or URL anything that's gigantic from now on? Like if it exceeds 1000px in either axis....

He ain't "yay" for nothing, right.. YAY-walter?

Also, can we like Thumbnail or URL anything that's gigantic from now on? Like if it exceeds 1000px in either axis....
I can understand that for images that are 1000px in width, but height doesn't really matter.

If you guys don't mind me asking, whats the giant hype over Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica for? Before you tell me to watch it to find out, I'm in the process of obtaining said show. :sly:

OH! Thats reminds me.

With the Broken Blade movies finished & C (The Money of Soul and Possibility Control) finished, what were your impressions of them (or one of them)?

If you guys don't mind me asking, whats the giant hype over Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica for? Before you tell me to watch it to find out, I'm in the process of obtaining said show. :sly:

To me, it was becasue I expected it to be a girly anime.

Then came Kyubei.
Then came the witch and Mami-chan.
Then Corruption followed by Kyubei's grossness.
Then the truth.
etc.

The hype is due to the fact that it's a cute magical girl show on the surface, but underneath it's really ****ed up.

Beside that, it's got a decent, slightly above average story with some interesting twists. And it's got pretty cool fight sequences. That's about it.

Back