The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,818 comments
Hmm, I always have been more of a legs and lovely behind person...
*snerk*

I hear you. I'm more of a hair, eyes, boobs (all sizes), stomach, back, behind, legs person myself. Really I guess just more a fan of the female figure. It's a thing of beauty.

Truly. That's a really good decider if I like an anime or manga, is if they get the female forms juuuuust right.
*snerk mark 2*

what is amazing (aside from the curves, or course) is how much Clamp's style has changed over the years. I don't know if I like it now, I like a lot their early style, but yet again, the type of shows they do has also changed a lot... but I sure miss the graphics in RG Veda, or X.

EDIT: Watching Black Lagoon, I've just seen my first ever kiss trough a cigarette. Awesome.

Last edited:
I'm into the eyes and hair for the most part.

what are you watching now?

Initial D 4th Stage
GOSICK
Aria: The Natural
Ao no Exorcist
Seikon no Qwaser II
Evangelion
Hidan no Aria
K-ON!!
Melancholy of Haruhi
Money of Soul and Possibility Control and your Mother :P

Just finished K-ON!, World God only Knows II, and My Little Sis can't be this Cute.

C.C. is the best though. I'd do bad things to her.
Like take away her pizza?

Also, after reading similar posts, let me say this now:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood are ALL Legendary shows... this is fact, not opinion. Everyone (just about) who watch these shows will undoubtably love them... so don't be like "I wonder if it's as good as people say it will be"....you'll love these shows when you finish them, and if you don't, you must have been doing it wrong :P

Other shows a different type of audience will most likely love (imo) are:
Haruhi Suzimiya, Lucky Star, Kanon, Clannad, Angel Beats, (possibly) Index & Railgun, and Ore no Imouto.

You ain't in that group, you inflexible human.

A good number of us here are, and some are in both groups. Deal with it.

I'm on both sides. I love EVA, TTGL, Code Geass, Lucky Star, Ore no Imouto, etc.

Today's picture:

1242958535012.jpg

Last edited:
C.C. is very beautiful but all the gals in Code Geass are beautiful!!! ;) :D Also, is on both sides as well.

Someone's going to unleash the Kraken on you.

No worries, I'm friends with Jack Sparrow.

Thruth is, I was at every side of the rainbow once, but after watching too much trash I just got fed up by it. Now I've learned to "read" what animes I might and might not like, and I usually get it right.

There have been notable exceptions of course, the latest being Madoka, but I was atracted to it because my brother told me what happened to Mami. if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have watched it.

Made a new avatar.

Yo C.C., I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but Kallen is the hottest Code Geass babe of all time.

Damn you C.C. The fact that I'm wearing jeans has made me very uncomfortable.

Back