The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,817 comments
Wow you guys totally spoiled the selling point of Madoka.....

KUROKO!!!!!!!!!

Index II needs MOAR Kuroko. I don't think it's a genuine complaint though because everything needs MOAR Kuroko... <3

Wow you guys totally spoiled the selling point of Madoka.....

KUROKO!!!!!!!!!

Spoil the selling point? :lol:

If it weren't for me knowing the selling point, I never would've watched Madoka. Generic magical girl anime isn't my cup of tea. 👍

Also, just watched episode 22 of Geass. Holy ****.

If we following the pattern:

Index I > Railgun I > Index II....

Railgun II would be next... but I never said there IS one though. So if there's one thing you don't want jumping, it's conclusions. :)

Just watched the first episode of the 2nd season of Code Geass.

Kallen in a bunny suit. :drool:
11794_1.jpg

I may just have to create a new avatar featuring all the fine ladies of Code Geass. :lol:

Make a whole bunch FOR us. My bad.

Haruhi ep11, most fantastic episode of any show I've even seen. Exciting as balls from start to finish.... I have the spectacular Classical BGM to thank for that too. And Jesus I felt awful for that laptop Yuki was mashing on... I swear she was like punching 300 keys/ per second, AT LEAST.

You must be watching in Broadcast order. Funny thing about Haruhi, there are three possible orderings of episodes, Broadcast, Chronological, and DVD. So when referencing episodes it's usual to follow-up with a B, C, or D.

But yeah, nice to see Yuki get happy about something, and blow away those computer dorks! Really a great series, but as I said before, just wait for the Disappearance of HS!

No :lol:

"forget the OVA" is what I'm thinking right now, but if you are like me and are totally attracted to wicked cool character designs, then by all means knock yourself silly.

edit: FFFFFUUUUUUUUU MEGAVIDEO stopped because of the dreaded time limit :banghead:

If we following the pattern:

Index I > Railgun I > Index II....

Railgun II would be next... but I never said there IS one though. So if there's one thing you don't want jumping, it's conclusions. :)

You got my hopes up.

Kallen in a bunny suit. :drool:
*picture*

I may just have to create a new avatar featuring all the fine ladies of Code Geass. :lol:

I love that picture.

C.C. is the best though. I'd do bad things to her. I'll post a few pictures later.

Hello people! How are you doing? :)

Hello!!!!

I'm doing great! Asuka's so childish :lol:

No U! Anyways you'll figure out why she is the way she is soon enough. <3 my Asuka.

I may have to look for Code Geass in the future, people talk a lot about it.

I just saw 2.22 again, thanks to YayWalter's Blu-Ray arriving today. I'm gonna say that, at least for now, its the most epic anime movie ever created.

when Shinji stops bein' a puss, the world ends. Word.

2.22 was truly awesome. I still don't like how they changed Asuka but I enjoy 2.22 more and more every time i watch it.

*sigh*
She's got mommy issues. Meh. My dad died, and I never acted out that way.

Yeah but out of everyone's inner conflicts I think Asuka's truly affected her as a person. I mean Misato and Ritsuko have some very legit reasons and Misato's may even be more of an impact on how she acts but I like just loved Asuka as a character. She tries to be an adult but she just isn't ready. I also felt the show was a tad boring and slow until she came into it (not completely just overall). She added a lot of life to the show and I like seeing her conflict the most. I'm not saying it's realistic. I doubt most people act that way when losing a parent but as a fictional show I like watching her try to work through it. I can go on and on but I am kinda drunk right now so it's hard to describe what I'm trying to say so I'll just leave it here for now.

Last edited:
Mee too... I wonder if it's as good as some claim to be... 💡

Well, that's all for now, I'll see you later ;) Goodnite!

It is. Code Geass is a fantastic show and you owe it to yourself to watch it. You'll be glad you did. Especially after seeing the last scene of the last episode.

It is. Code Geass is a fantastic show and you owe it to yourself to watch it. You'll be glad you did. Especially after seeing the last scene of the last episode.

it's by Clamp, right?

They always have good endings. Mmh... in the finest Rayearth tradition (leave me alone) I should honor the good endings tradition. I'll look for it once I've finished with, er, Rayearth, Cowboy Bebop in DVD, Gurren Lagan, and Black Lagoon. And Baccano.

Crap, it's gonna be a long time.

it's by Clamp, right?

Correct. It even features the CLAMP HANDS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's just a handful of the perfection that is C.C.

0b2f58a4487ed6c7c32d96b924e009a2.jpg

124390514630.jpg

1237093267344.jpg

1239765689938.jpg

1237644550471.jpg

1237093827336.png

Maybe I'll post some MOAR later. Her rear end is one of the reasons why wars are started.

Back