The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,818 comments
Can't get enough GirlDeMo right now....

also going to take a while for me to get out of the habit of typing #3a1 now :lol:

Not interested in AC, nor am I available to watch it right now. Sorry if I got your hopes up, whatever they may be :indiff:

yo jeff, you still in the mood for cherry pie?

Last edited:
Did someone say cherry pie?

rakisuta1301600x1200nm4.jpg

Haha Arcana Heart. I have that game. Don't remember which one but it's a PS2 version.

yaywalter will pay for the flight tickets to Malaysia, and jeff will pay for the food.

Make sure you bring your bike, and plenty of money!

Over~

JPN-LACM-4640_frontS.jpg

Last edited:
Of course he did. :)

Aside from that:

I'm working on something big; too big to fit in your pocket (that's what she said), and hopefully it'll get the newer visitors in this thread to go premium ;)

Aside from that:

I'm working on something big; too big to fit in your pocket (that's what she said), and hopefully it'll get the newer visitors in this thread to go premium ;)

Sephy is getting excite! But not in that way. Well maybe in that way.

Excite you better be. Or else Disappoint I will be.

However this may take like 3 or 4 days (thanks to Dollarama).

:lol:

Aside from that:

Hmm, I'm intrigued. :D

Anyway, I know I said I was gonna start watching TTGL and Clannad again, but I'm totally hooked on C right now. Btw, I definitely prefer Q over Msyu.
%255BHatsuyuki%255D_C_The_Money_of_Soul_and_Possibility_Control_-_02_%255B704x400%255D%255BC25F82D4%255D.avi_snapshot_10.23_%255B2011.05.01_22.24.25%255D.jpg

And I also started Tide-Line Blue, which I'm loving.
tide-line-blue-5996.jpg

^ Is any further explanation needed? I think not. :P

Last edited:
Second picture doesn't show up. It's one of those "don't hotlink from us" things.

Fixed.

Also, to anyone else who's watched C... did dirty thoughts also cross your minds during this part? :P

Screen_shot_2011-07-10_at_10.11.22_PM.png

Last edited:
After listening to that huge super long non-stop dance remix, Amagami SS is on my waiting list.

Yo Sephy.... :sly:

edjt: Couldn't stop laughing...
8db00727112264b92e112bf.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back