The Gran Turismo Car & Track Wishlist Thread...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 609 comments
Ferrari 412 T2 (Last V12 F1 car):
IMG_6552.jpeg
IMG_6318.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6554.png
    IMG_6554.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 1
Licensing, testing, appearance etc and the longer amount of time required per car and track would say otherwise…
I am not oblivious to that...
Licensing, they can be worked on the background for 2 years now, securing licensing can be handled mainly by one person knocking on doors full time and negotiating.

Especially for cars they used to have in the past, just shake hands again...
And with GT being much more well known and respected it would be an honor for these companies and cars to be featured...
I don't get why any company would do exclusive licenses with anyone, license should be open to all platforms.

If they want a successful GT8, they better start now if they haven't already...
The backlog is just getting longer....

Why some cars appear on other games but not GT ?
The cost to hire a few more people is largely covered by the profit made and increased in players joining....

PD and Kaz are so frustratingly slow...

Last edited:
I just now looked into it and.... holy sh**
Nevermind. I just researched it. YIKES!!! Safe to say we're probably never seeing that car in this game again.
Had to go look for myself and that's OJ Simpson Ford Bronco levels of nope.

Having seen these responses (in addition to @Famine 's initial one), I had to look it up and uh...think I now will add that to the list of "Cars I don't need to see or be around". Perfectly fine with that never appearing in ANYTHING ever again.

Ford Capri (NOT that new thing they're going to inflict on the world).
Yes absolutely - looks horrible doesn’t it?

I was recently playing Ford Racing 3 and I’ve wondered a few of these cars could perhaps appear one day so here’s a somewhat Ford-based wishlist:
  • Ford Mustang GT V8 Coupe Premium ‘07 (the premium version of the 2005 and not much different so why not, and yes the 2005 version was in FR3 not the 2007 version).
  • Ford Racing Puma ‘99 (a somewhat left-field suggestion but a fun car nonetheless).
  • Ford Capri RS2600 ‘71/RS3100 ‘73 (either one is welcome and the RS2600 appeared in FR3 too).
  • Ford Focus Rally Car ‘99 (previous standard car in GT6 and with a couple of 90’s rally cars currently present, it would fit right in).
  • Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R ‘00 (also previous standard car in GT6 so would welcome it to return).

Cars:
  • Mugen Castrol Honda Accord #16 JTCC ‘97
  • Nismo Xanavi Nissan Primera #23 JTCC ‘97
  • Tsuchiya Engineering Toyota Chaser #24 JTCC ‘97
  • Endless Sport BMW 318i #18 JTCC ‘97
  • Racing Project Bandoh Toyota Corona #19 JTCC ‘97
Tracks:
  • Sportsland Sugo
  • Okayama International Circuit
  • Mobility Resort Motegi

Last edited:
Back