The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 11 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 186 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the OP, no honorable mentions, just your final entry. That's all.

And on that note, here is mine.

FINAL ENTRY

I never got to make this one when the big 2F2F wave hit GT Sport. But I just had to now. :lol:

That's an obvious one.

I might throw something together this weekend.

That's an obvious one.

I might throw something together this weekend.
Indeed, it had to be done.. :lol: I wanted to make one more, for the bonus shot. We'll see if I do that later on.

Look forward to what you push out :)

Read the OP, no honorable mentions, just your final entry. That's all.

And on that note, here is mine.

FINAL ENTRY

I never got to make this one when the big 2F2F wave hit GT Sport. But I just had to now. :lol:

This had to appear in this theme :P now waiting for someone to make Leon's R33 from the first chapter! Amazing job btw ;)

This had to appear in this theme :P now waiting for someone to make Leon's R33 from the first chapter! Amazing job btw ;)
That’s the one I wanted to make. And still plan to. (To add it in the bonus shot) :lol:

But this one took less time to make (Leon’s R33 requires masking with a liquid metallic as base to look good) so I opted to make it first.

And thanks! :cheers:

Last edited:
So I lied. I lied like a f%$#@*& dog, and I don't care. I took that low hanging fruit and I ran with it. I ran with it and I ate it.

When I hear GT-R I think "Skyline" so why not keep the low hanging fruit theme going and put a skyline on the Skyline? And That's what I did. I originally had an asymmetrical design with a hot pink flame job on one side, and this design on the other, but without the fade, and on a white background. I thought this just looked too good to just use on one side, so I flipped it, and mirrored it. It has a metallic gold flake base paint, trust me it's there. On top of that It has a semi transparent blue overlay. adding to it the hot pink fade for the horizon and we have a base paint. The Anime Chic because "Japan". I added the samurai sword, and the throwing stars as a bonus. She has a vanity plate on her backside with a tinted cover. I put a bit of time into this in between calls to the dealer for my IRL car, so I hope you enjoy this. I'll link to the livery after I share it.

The photos really do not give this livery the look that is does in game. The whole car looks like it's chromed, with the graphics. It's quite sick looking.

FINAL ENTRY

gtp11b.jpg
gtp11c.jpg

gtp11a.jpg

edit:640 pixels, resized images.
edit 2: The bonnet and boot looked a bit too empty, so I used my one edit to the livery to add something there.

link to the livery
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/livery/5660972/1/7071227574726165529

Last edited:
Ugh; you guys make me want to finish this vector i'm doing for a vinyl-job (my hand hurts xDD). It's anime, but nothing anyone has done yet, to my knowledge, and much searching. lol

You know him, he's at all the meets: The guy who buys the fast car that he can't afford the maintenance on, doesn't quite know where his bumpers are, and He kinda just lets stuff go? That guy might be me, and he might be projecting a bit into this livery:

FINAL ENTRY

This was a nice car...when it's previous owner had it. They kept it super clean, classic, and looking new even close to 30 years after it was built....and then they died. Nobody in the remaining family knew what to do with the car, so they took it down to the local dealership and traded it in for a sensible minivan to carry the 4 kids they had to haul around. One day, a young kid comes by, ready to buy his first car. He gets exactly the one he wanted, at a steep interest rate, and then peels it out of the dealership and goes to the library to order parts off of eBay. He swaps out the hood and spoiler for carbon fiber replicas, bumps it into a pillar in the library parking lot, drives it work daily, lets the rust in the body take hold, and starts getting all of the stickers he sees suggested to him on his eBay orders (each one adds 5HP, obv), including that one that he got when he had a Subaru for six months sitting is his driveway with a blown head gasket:

-Chris

Last edited:
With the livery editor somewhat broken for most people is it worth considering a hiatus?

Perhaps do a suit/helmet livery comp in the meantime (as they're unaffected) until the bug has been addressed?

With the livery editor somewhat broken for most people is it worth considering a hiatus?

Perhaps do a suit/helmet livery comp in the meantime (as they're unaffected) until the bug has been addressed?
What bug? Mines been fine this afternoon

If you mean extremely low quality decals in the editor, then yes I am experiencing the same problem. It is really annoying.

What bug? Mines been fine this afternoon

See the thread in the main GT Sport forum, loads of us are seeing really low quality decals in the editor.

If you mean extremely low quality decals in the editor, then yes I am experiencing the same problem. It is really annoying.

Tell me about it! No point using the editor until it's fixed IMHO. Well at least I can catch up on some racing!

See the thread in the main GT Sport forum, loads of us are seeing really low quality decals in the editor.

Tell me about it! No point using the editor until it's fixed IMHO. Well at least I can catch up on some racing!
Agree, I also experienced the extremely low detailed decals firsthand, on the GTR I posted a few posts above. Shame, I hope they fix it asap since the LE is what I use the most on GTS. And I'm off work for a month now, so I need this lol

It doesn’t look that bad in the images we put here though. It’s when you go close-up it really shows.

What about the next comp I’ll ask the winner to choose a suit/helmet round? :)

FINAL ENTRY**

_I_ feel _I_ forget something ... _Here’s_ my _R34_

View attachment 756631 View attachment 756632

Yep, see what I edited in your post ;)

So, GT-R GR.4 is allowed right? Then I made this one actually almost done since long time ago but need carbon image but just found today. I make this as Track day car who can run in street too, well dedicated track day car need roll bar right? so I pick GR.4 and what with the livery? nah it just my vision if someday Nismo make Z-Tune / R-Tune / S-Tune again for R35.

I don't think the 2020 VGT can count, right? I was going to turn it into the GT-R50.

So, GT-R GR.4 is allowed right? Then I made this one actually almost done since long time ago but need carbon image but just found today. I make this as Track day car who can run in street too, well dedicated track day car need roll bar right? so I pick GR.4 and what with the livery? nah it just my vision if someday Nismo make Z-Tune / R-Tune / S-Tune again for R35.
This is just brilliant! Love it! :)

FINAL ENTRY

Hiroki Samatsu, a 43-year old father who loves his R33 GT-R and several other cars. His wife Yuuna also loves cars, and she owns a purple R32 GT-R.

One day, Hiroki-san is browsing through several car meets, until he found out that there is an event named "GathRing" for all owners of the famed GT-R lineage from Nissan. It's a perfect harmony between one of the biggest meetings for owners of Nissan's famed Red "R" Emblem and a pregnancy gift for his beloved Yuuna-chan. Her pregnancy is going really well, if anything the baby will be born 5 days after said GT-R meet!

Hiroki-san brought out his R33 into the GathRing, encountering a certain James Morton from his Motor Blog, especially during the GTP Sunday Cup Pre-Season, on his way to GT-R Mecca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back