The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 11 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 186 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

Originally this vinyl job was going to be made for a Honda (and may eventually be still), but it suits the R34 pretty well, IMO.
The character's name is Mugen, (from Samurai Champloo) thus the reference & intended use. lol

I'll have to redo my entry. The licence plate font is badly off, that's what I get for using an online plate generator. Some photoshopping required to get a proper result because I want those exact numbers.

I linked a GTS user on the front page with everything you need to make any combination in-game, should ease up the SVG useage on your own profile.

FINAL ENTRY

IMG_20180806_170012.png

Last edited:
Ok guys, time for some reading.

I’ve followed all the data from the LEC, and with the tenth competition now finished, I think it’s the good time for some statistics.

When I’ll have time, I’ll make a dedicated thread, with the « Hall of Fame » of the LEC, where you can find all the winning entries (and probably the 2nd and 3rd).

Fun facts about the LEC from 1to 10

General numbers :
- 10 rounds
- 6 winners (3 x @JKcreativeworks ; 2 x @CroxSkin ,@Cytoria ; 1 x @syntex123 , @MatskiMonk ,@BLiTZ )
- 82 players made 277 entries, 216 of them pursue their ways to the polls

Dedication :
- 30 players made 3 or more participations.
- Only TWO players have taken part to all the competitions : @Sjaak made 10 out of 10, and @syntex123 made 9 out of 10, as he won one.

Popularity :
- Most popular LEC : Sunday Cup (41 entries), GTPlanet (27 entries), Off-Road (27 entries)
- Less popular LEC : Art Cars (14 entries), Barn Find (15 entries), Masking Tape (17 entries)

Votes :
- 4 LEC with 3 possibilities poll, 6 with unique vote
- Total voters : 504, which dispatched 792 votes
- Most voters : Off-road (82 voters)
- Less voters : Art Cars (33 voters)
- Most voters per entry : Barn Find (64 votes for 15 entries)
- Less voters per entry : very surprisingly, Sunday Cup (42 voters for 41 entries !)

When I’ll have time, I’ll make a dedicated thread, with the « Hall of Fame » of the LEC, where you can find all the winning entries (and probably the 2nd and 3rd).

Don't do that. Yet. :lol: @Raphaele and @JKcreativeworks and I are already discussing this and how we'll do it. I'll add you to the conversation if I can; if not, Raph will see this and add you himself.

I love your little fun facts and that should be a nice part of the said thread. True dedication to gathering such information. I'm impressed, thank you :)

- Just hold your horses juuuust a little bit. :D

FINAL ENTRY

I know next to nothing about Japanese car culture, other than drifting originated there. With that said, I wasn't sure what I was going to the do, and to be honest, not sure what I'm supposed to do. So I took a 90's GTR, borrowed some 400R decals from Ox_IronMan_xO, and gave it a 90's vibe, and a split personality. The license plate I made online, then re-drew it, and uploaded.

Split personality...

I basicly did 3 liveries, due to my indecision on what to submit, Which is where the split spawned from.

MMX
FINAL ENTRY

I know next to nothing about Japanese car culture, other than drifting originated there. With that said, I wasn't sure what I was going to the do, and to be honest, not sure what I'm supposed to do. So I took a 90's GTR, borrowed some 400R decals from Ox_IronMan_xO, and gave it a 90's vibe, and a split personality. The license plate I made online, then re-drew it, and uploaded.

Split personality...

I basicly did 3 liveries, due to my indecision on what to submit, Which is where the split spawned from.
Brilliant.

Hey Syntex, can I still put up a bonus shot of my entry or is it too late?

Last edited:
Hey Syntex, can I still put up a bonus shot of my entry or is it too late?

Never to late for bonus pics ;) one edit of your entry is allowed, but adding a bonus pic isn’t neccessarily an edit. :)

FINAL ENTRY

'07 Yokomo Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline drift car. (I might give up on these until I get a new computer to upload images correctly. Cellphone is to much of a pain to upload anything)

Nice one :)

I would think using the on-site hosting isn’t too painful on your phone as it resizes images to the correct size when you hit the camera button here in the thread. 👍

FINAL ENTRY

Keeping it simple, HKS R34 GT-R, stumbled over an image of it with a plate rather than the usual Advan logo so the numbers should be correct, and a good punt at the rest of it ;) Did want to make the base chrome but the reflections and outline of the logo's was horrific in game so switched to liquid metal base.

Available for download here

The image settings for the scapes shot look terrible on my TV (4K HDR) but appear much better when exported from the game and uploaded to Flickr.​

My entry has been updated. The same car, just with refinements and better pictures.

MMX
FINAL ENTRY

Split personality...

i dig it! nice work

Reactions: MMX
I'm hoping to be able to pull together an entry for this one. I've got an idea, I'd quite like to use the R33 as it's my favourite GT-R, but I think I'm going to have to use an R35 just because it will work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back