The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #03 (Sports Teams) - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 138 comments
Simple one here…

Chose the team Bayern Munich based solely on wanting to use the BMW as a base. Was going to do Palermo But once I started this I was really happy with it.

Carbon base colour, full red layer Over the too with there current home shirt design running down the side fading in and out.

Used the current affiliates list of their website as the sponsors.

As often with my liveries, it’s heavily DTM / GT inspired in style.

All the best & good luck

FINAL ENTRY
IMG_0103.PNG
IMG_0104.PNG

PS5 Frame Rate

Nope...
Your entry will show up in the poll exactly as it shows up in the quote, so please follow these:
Instructions how to post correct entry photos:
[...]

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

It's a Canadian team, but in a mostly US league, so US car.
The livery is based on their 2021/22 3rd jersey ("city edition"), with Drake's OVO colours.
Sun Life is their sponsor, the lightning pattern and Raptor on the window are a tribute to their iconic late 90s jersey, with a 19 on the chest, celebrating their championship in 2019. Scotiabank Arena is obviously where they play at home. And 23 is the number of their point guard, Fred VanVleet, with his personal brand next to the numberplate.
Nike makes almost every jersey in the league.
The NBA celebrates its 75th anniversary with a special logo.

692DB9B8-2915-46D3-B6A4-34B5DD926903.jpeg

Last edited:
My top two picks, and definitely designs I'll vote for, have already been entered.
My other entry would be boring by comparison.
I'll probably sit this one out.

FINAL ENTRY

The Dutch Euro 88 jersey. The only time The Netherlands won a football tournament.
I used the Alfa MiTo, because it's the car I won myself and there are no Dutch cars in the game.
Hope you enjoy it!

This is my first ever entry, so I hope I didn't mess up my post.

PS4 base

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

The Dutch Euro 88 jersey. The only time The Netherlands won a football tournament.
I used the Alfa MiTo, because it's the car I won myself and there are no Dutch cars in the game.
Hope you enjoy it!

View attachment 1146817
View attachment 1146818

PS4 base
Lovely entry! But unfortunately the post isn't correctly formatted (as I'm sure you'll be told by the organisers and others). You need to add your images to a media gallery and link the image from there. Have a look at the thread in the main Livery Editor forum.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...st-way-to-attach-photos-to-your-posts.408332/

Last edited:
Have a look at the thread in the main Livery Editor forum...
... or here:
Instructions how to post correct entry images:

EDIT: Looks good now, thought I'd advise you to re-name your photos to something a bit less cryptic :lol:

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Hope you enjoy it!

PS4 base
Ruud Gullit Football GIF by UEFA

FINAL ENTRY

PS4 BASE

My very first attempt at this. I've chosen one of my favourite NFL teams, the Cincinnati Bengals.
I've tried to use their helmet liveries as a guide line and added in a little white because their outfits do use a lot of white.
On the car you'll see some of their most recent partners which I could find online and off course Nike, supplier of the outfits.
Fairly simple design in the end, but I think this is only my 4th ever from scratch livery. 90% of the time I modify existing liveries into the colours and sponsors I want because other people just do it better than me.

For those who don't know NFL teams:
Team uniform 1
Team uniform 2

My GT gallery, for higher resolution photos.
- the rules said that the images could only be 640 pixels at it's widest, but I seem to have the smallest images here now.

Last edited:
This photo...
here's another look:
...should be in a spoiler of this post

You seem to not care?
[...]

Last edited:
So, I don't really follow sports that aren't about cars... could have just done any old generic German football team livery for the BMW VGT, but I know I'd never use it. So, I thought I make a livery for a car I do use quite a bit, albeit in the stock livery.

Behold, a somewhat passable attempt at a livery inspired by Tsukuba Circuit's local Football club "Joyful Honda Tsukuba FC". The Honda bit is nothing to with that Honda by the way. The livery is based on the first team home strip, which is a blue camo pattern with Joyful Honda as it's primary sponsor. The Miraie logo refers to the main sponsor of the Tsukuba FC Ladies. All sponsors are team partners, or would be suitable for a single make racing series. The characters on either side of the cars are Mascots, I think... the club has a kids team as well....

... Nothing goes together quite like Tsukuba and an MX-5/Eunos Roadster/Miata!

I'll add Bonus pics later...

A livery based on past and present Parma FC kits.

In 1992, my Mum brought me back a Parma FC top from a trip to Italy, and one day I wore it to Uni. Little did I know that that was the day that our matriculation photos were taken, and so I ended up with a picture on my student ID for my entire degree (4 years!) of me wearing a Parma top :lol: Had to swap out some decals for ones that are actual sponsors of the club, though 'Parmacotto' was a lucky guess, as I didn't know that they are infact a current sponsor of the team. The livery is meant to represent the two halfs of the Parma FC logo, a black cross on a white background and blue/yellow stripes.

Back