• 138 comments
FINAL ENTRY
PS5 Raytracing

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
The All Blacks - the most winningest team of any sport in history - are hands down my favourite sports team. Hailing from New Zealand, you can't NOT be a fan of the All Blacks, in a country where rugby is life and the All Blacks are the epitome of professional sport. So this is my entry: the All Blacks Mustang Gr.3.

This livery is based on the yet-unseen 22/23 All Blacks jersey, which will make it's debut in a couple of months, with new sponsor Altrad replacing the old AIG sponsorship. The design for the All Blacks jersey has always been (and hopefully always will be) about simple black and white with some texture, and this is what I've attempted to create on the Mustang by using a glossy black base with semi-gloss decals and the blackened silver fern breaking up the monotony over the rear quarter and door. With the inclusion of the red Altrad logo (not sure if they'll create a monochrome version for the jersey or not) I opted to include the red of Steinlager, Tudor and Replay, pulling in subtle red elements around the car.

You might be wondering - "Why the Mustang? That's not from New Zealand?!" But then, there's no manufacturers from New Zealand and Ford are a regional sponsor of the team, so it seemed fitting to use the Mustang.

The All Blacks jersey has always been simple, and that's because their performance is more important than an elaborate t-shirt design. On that note: I managed to put in a qualifying time at Interlagos last week faster than all but one of my friends in a Beetle - the car that dominated the leaderboards...

Final Entry

PS5 Raytracing

full

full

full

full
First I did a livery for my favourite NBA team, the Phoenix Suns (might finish that later) and then wanted to do a Mapei livery. But when I watched the Giro I quickly realized the Trek team was really suitable for a racing livery.
images

I used all the main sponsors they use and some might notice the number is upside down. This is a longtime cycling tradition, when a rider was given #13 he uses that number upside down on his jersey. Just a little tongue in cheek!

Download here:

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

wait for it

PS4 Base
I wasn't sure what to do. I haven't made many liveries yet, actually. I usually just add a license plate for realism and that's it. Haven't had much time yet. :D

So for this competition, I decided to go with a simple one, inspired by a Norwegian fan wrap. Added some sponsors, and voilà. Yes, the plates are for a Norwegian Polo, and if this was real, this guy would definitely be a Dortmund fan. :D
Half'n'half semi matte black and BVB yellow. Bonus shots will come later.

P.S.: I took nine screenshots and stitched them together. So if anyone notice some glitches in the photo, it isn't edited - just the auto panorama tool that failed to align the images perfectly. I bet noone noticed until they read this. :lol:

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

PS5 Raytracing

full

full

full
This is my first time entering one of these competitions, so bear with me if something's not right. I couldn't figure out how to center the 'FINAL ENTRY' text. I just copied and paste the code on pg1. As I understand it the car/country restriction was lifted. I choose the Jaguar because well... Jaguars. :)

Last edited:
This is my first time entering one of these competitions, so bear with me if something's not right. I couldn't figure out how to center the 'FINAL ENTRY' text. I just copied and paste the code on pg1. As I understand it the car/country restriction was lifted. I choose the Jaguar because well... Jaguars. :)
Great entry! But you'll need to change a couple of things. The pics need to link through the media galleries (instructions in the Livery Editor Forum as a sticky). To centre the text (and any pics if you want) select them all then use the justification drop-down in the menu at the top:

1652431693499.png

The pics need to link through the media galleries (instructions in the Livery Editor Forum as a sticky).
It's fine how he did it. Mine are embedded the same. Centering it isn't mandatory either :D

Also LAST CALL for @Islaygaz to fix his entry, I won't ping you again...

Last edited:
It's fine how he did it. Mine are embedded the same. Centering it isn't mandatory either :D

Also LAST CALL for @Islaygaz to fix his entry, I won't ping you again...
I thought they need to be linked in a gallery image? Seems like I need to re-read the image posting instructions myself. 🤦

I Hope there are not too many Barca fans here... :)

I wanted to create a livery for Real Madrid, but couldn't think of anything else than a plain white car with some sponsors on it. Until I watched the Champions league semi final, where I saw that the training shirts are perfect livery material! The decals on the black parts of the car are self mad, as they needed a fat outline to make them pop out of the graffiti parts. Semi-glossy decals/paint to keep up with the F1 livery standards.

Can be downloaded here : https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt7/user/discover/search/all/19421835980101095

Last edited:
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

PS4 base
Kind of a hard one, but I'm proud with how it came out in the end. Just bought this De Tomaso Pantera, and since it has a very nice bodykit, I thought I'd use it for this LEC.
This livery is inspired by the 2008 Ducati Desmosedici in MotoGP, though it was pretty tricky trying to adapt stickers used on a curvy body of a bike to a car, but overall I'm very satisfied with this one. It's also a genuinely fun car to drive, especially for 550 pp events on sport soft tyres.

Livery can be found here: https://www.gran-turismo.com/it/gt7...e9-856ab187ae5d/gallery/All/19422109783206365

I had to represent the hometown MLS team: Chicago Fire FC. Soccer seem to be a good way to go as they have built-in sponsors and leave some leeway for the design. Fire's corporate sponsors page and their kits gave enough to work with. This one is a challenging prompt!

Back