The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The outrageousness of Texas' lawsuit cannot be overstated. EVEN IF you could technically argue that the states illegally changed their own election laws (which is an absurd position to even start with), and EVEN IF you could somehow manage to find Texas actually has standing to sue (again, absurd that Texans are hurt by election laws in other states) the fundamental nature of the case isn't that Joe Biden won because of fraud, it's that Joe Biden because too many people voted. Texas isn't suing to ensure a fair election, it's suing to disenfranchise 45 million Americans. If this doesn't go down in infamy as one of the single greatest instances of partisan mendacity, it will be a colossal outrage in itself.

The outrageousness of Texas' lawsuit cannot be overstated. EVEN IF you could technically argue that the states illegally changed their own election laws (which is an absurd position to even start with), and EVEN IF you could somehow manage to find Texas actually has standing to sue (again, absurd that Texans are hurt by election laws in other states) the fundamental nature of the case isn't that Joe Biden won because of fraud, it's that Joe Biden because too many people voted. Texas isn't suing to ensure a fair election, it's suing to disenfranchise 45 million Americans. If this doesn't go down in infamy as one of the single greatest instances of partisan mendacity, it will be a colossal outrage in itself.
Paxton still has long-standing charges, tmk. He also recently got into hotwater earlier this year & a few whistle blowers calling for a FBI investigation were naturally fired.

I'm inclined to believe some in the media that he's fishing for a pardon.

Paxton still has long-standing charges, tmk. He also recently got into hotwater earlier this year & a few whistle blowers calling for a FBI investigation were naturally fired.

I'm inclined to believe some in the media that he's fishing for a pardon.
to-me-it-was-tuesday.jpg
Texas AG Ken Paxton (who's filing the suit) was indicted on securities fraud charges in 2015, and now has new scandals involving allegations of favors for a political donor, whistleblower retaliation, and an alleged affair.

Someone's fishing for a presidential pardon.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/11/17/texas-ken-paxton-fbi/

...what exactly did you think you were supporting?
Some dumb group with an interesting name. I honestly had no idea, saw the group and thought oh they'll go boo who somewhere and that was that. You need to get over it man. Not everyone has time to spend every waking hour watching/looking for news.
Instead of being happy y'all educated someone you have to keep on with the I'm a murderer supporter. Which is what I meant by "you're still on that" last night.
It's y'all smart ones way over thinking simple posts and running it a thousand different directions in your mind. Trust me I don't spend that much time studying y'alls posts and also explains why I don't post much. There's no debating here. It's crappy mind reading and false allegations to avoid the topic and play the man instead of the ball.
Now I'm going to take the advice of a fellow member and let you believe me or not.
Buenos noche.

Oh and I would have given you one Tex. I don't have time to scower through 4 years of news. I honestly don't care anymore. I stopped supporting him a good while ago. Yall TDS people are tha ones still obsessed with Trump.

Oh and I didn't receive a fraction of the flac for voting for Obama as I did voting for Trump.

I'm honestly tired of the whole subject of politics, and STILL seeing ****ing ads and receiving election mail not for me but for some idiot named Steve.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care anymore. I stopped supporting him a good while ago. Yall TDS people are tha ones still obsessed with Trump.

It would be nice to forget about Trump, however his refusal to concede defeat in an election he lost by a wide margin of the popular vote & the electoral vote, & his continuing bogus "legal" challenges that seek to undo the vote of the American people, make it impossible.

Once January 20th arrives I think we'll be fine to forget him.

Is there any chance of this Texas thing actually doing anything? It all seems a bit slapdash.

Once January 20th arrives I think we'll be fine to forget him.

Is there any chance of this Texas thing actually doing anything? It all seems a bit slapdash.
It all depends on whether the Supremes decide to act like a court of law or a Trumpist clown show.

Who would've thought that 2020 would see an attempt at resurrecting Apartheid.

Some dumb group with an interesting name. I honestly had no idea, saw the group and thought oh they'll go boo who somewhere and that was that. You need to get over it man. Not everyone has time to spend every waking hour watching/looking for news.

You'd have me believe that you posted on the topic that was being discussed without actually reading any of the posts on the topic. How did you do that exactly? You knew what we were talking about and didn't know what we were talking about? This is why I don't believe you.

Instead of being happy y'all educated someone you have to keep on with the I'm a murderer supporter. Which is what I meant by "you're still on that" last night.

I'm happy. I also think you expressed support for the kidnap and murder of the governor of michigan. Those are not incompatible.

It's y'all smart ones way over thinking simple posts and running it a thousand different directions in your mind. Trust me I don't spend that much time studying y'alls posts and also explains why I don't post much.

Not sure what you're doing here if you don't want to think about what other people are saying. If you're just looking for a place to spout stuff that you freely admit you haven't put any thought into... expect it to get thrown back at you.

There's no debating here. It's crappy mind reading and false allegations to avoid the topic and play the man instead of the ball.

The topic you brought up, which was whether it could be defensible that these men wanted to kidnap and kill the governor of Michigan, was dead on arrival. Even you didn't want to talk about it the moment you were questioned. The topic then shifted to how you could personally morally support such a thing. It's not ad hominem, it's another topic. Here's one of those thinking moments that you say you don't like - ad hominem would be attacking you to win the discussion about the broader topic of that terrorist act. But that's not what happened, the discussion of that terrorist act is a separate issue from your own support of it. Both are worth discussing.

Now I'm going to take the advice of a fellow member and let you believe me or not.
Buenos noche.

You do this a lot. "I'm out" is in so many of your posts. Yet you're not. You refuse to engage, appear to think that refusing to engage is somehow superior, and then come back to do it all over again.

If you're going to leave this topic where it sits, which I doubt, then you should know that I do not believe you. Your explanation makes no sense.

I'm honestly tired of the whole subject of politics, and STILL seeing ****ing ads and receiving election mail not for me but for some idiot named Steve.

You got junk mail? Unbelievable.

You'd have me believe that you posted on the topic that was being discussed without actually reading any of the posts on the topic. How did you do that exactly? You knew what we were talking about and didn't know what we were talking about? This is why I don't believe you.

I'm happy. I also think you expressed support for the kidnap and murder of the governor of michigan. Those are not incompatible.

Not sure what you're doing here if you don't want to think about what other people are saying. If you're just looking for a place to spout stuff that you freely admit you haven't put any thought into... expect it to get thrown back at you.

The topic you brought up, which was whether it could be defensible that these men wanted to kidnap and kill the governor of Michigan, was dead on arrival. Even you didn't want to talk about it the moment you were questioned. The topic then shifted to how you could personally morally support such a thing. It's not ad hominem, it's another topic. Here's one of those thinking moments that you say you don't like - ad hominem would be attacking you to win the discussion about the broader topic of that terrorist act. But that's not what happened, the discussion of that terrorist act is a separate issue from your own support of it. Both are worth discussing.

You do this a lot. "I'm out" is in so many of your posts. Yet you're not. You refuse to engage, appear to think that refusing to engage is somehow superior, and then come back to do it all over again.

If you're going to leave this topic where it sits, which I doubt, then you should know that I do not believe you. Your explanation makes no sense.

All I knew was their god damn name!

All I knew was their god damn name!

So weird, because you called them a militia defending against a tyrannical government here:

We have the right to form a militia to defend from a tyrannical government.
Forms militia, called domestic terrorism.
A little hypocritical... Don't you say?
And don't act like we(America) don't overthrow governments. Maybe it is time for a change in America?

And, moments later, same day, you called them 6 guys and asked for proof that they "did it on Trump's orders" here:

You must have forgotten how we were formed...
That said is there any proof that the militia did it on Trumps orders or that they even support Trump or did some lucky idiot on Twitter with nothing better to do than dig through old Tweets and conveniently found said Tweet that had nothing to do with the situation and said oh how convenient!
Do you know why everyone of the 6 joined or are you going off of what people are telling you that they think?
People in Michigan have every right to be pissed off at their governor. Detroit job losses and the Flint water situation comes to mind. Remind me how many people died or got sick from the water? They literally put their citizens in danger without zero :censored:given.
But hey, the 6 guys are the bad guys...

Oh and feel free to report my post if you find it so disturbing.

Ok... Have fun.

So, you're lying again.

And again, just for completeness, these are with regard to tons of posts that surround them, multiple of which call it a kidnap and murder plot. One of which used giant letters to do it. You're asking me to believe that you were having a conversation about, and spouting opinions about, and dropping details about, something you had no knowledge of.

Last edited:

I think your plugging away at this is a bit OTT. There is probably nobody on GTPlanet who spends as much time thinking analytically about this stuff as you ... certainly not ryzno. The impression I get is that ryzno, in his daily life, is likely bombarded with "conservative", reactionary & casually racist points of views. When he comes on GTPlanet he gets a very different perspective. I think he makes a genuine effort to reconcile those two different points of view.

Last edited:
I think you're plugging away at this is a bit OTT. There is probably nobody on GTPlanet who spends as much time thinking analytically about this stuff as you ... certainly not ryzno.

Thinking analytically about what? He's asking me to believe something plainly false in order to cover for the fact that he approved of domestic terrorism. If I'm thinking analytically about something, it's the story that he's telling.

I'm not letting him off the hook. His intentions were clear.

It's called learning on the go.

Not only does that make no sense, it wouldn't help even if it did.

Last edited:
So their new line in court (not social media, where FRAUD, LOTS OF EVIDENCE continues) is "the lack of evidence is the evidence".

"Despite the chaos of election night and the days which followed, the media has consistently proclaimed that no widespread voter fraud has been proven. But this observation misses the point. The constitutional issue is not whether voters committed fraud but whether state officials violated the law by systematically loosening the measures for ballot integrity so that fraud becomes undetectable."

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...witch-gears-claim-fraud-undetectable-n1250717

Last edited:
Back