The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic." "I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes."

"Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law." "To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America."
LoL, Like George Bush Jr wrote that,I'm sure, maybe with the help of a speech writer.
One fool denouncing another fool, clearly showing how flawed the American system is where only the extremely wealthy and or connected can get elected to be President.

The tweet is gone. What did it say?
192d0f24-9d38-4217-b9af-0971012ed8fd.png

Man, the orange one will probably have an aneurysm when Twitter finally blocks his account.

Yeah, they deleted the tweets, locked his account and said if he does anything like this again he'll be banned even if he's still in office.

Last edited:
Don't joke about that, Dr. Dre literally had one yesterday. He's fine.

And so do many other people. But those people, like Dre, probably didn't cause it by going into a massive tantrum, something I can see Trump do, and he is probably already screaming his guts out as he cannot tweet anymore.

The National Association of Manufacturers, not know to be especially liberal, have called on Pence and the president's cabinet to invoke the 25th amendment.

Pence should absolutely invoke it. Having the sitting leader of the US actively praise domestic terrorists openly is treason. I was pretty indifferent to the whole "Trump needs to be in prison" conversation, but after this, I fully support Trump ending up in federal prison (or where do they imprison enemies of the state? Gitmo?) for the crime of treason and all the punishments that come with it.

Back