The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I prefer Channing Tatum.
MV5-BNj-U1-Mjcw-OTMt-NTg0-MS00-NDI3-LTkx-Yj-Qt-ZTc4-ODFl-OTcy-MDYy-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-NTc3-Mj-Uz-NTI-V1.jpg

Can you imagine if someone competent was doing what Trump has been trying to do?

Somehow, someway, there must be a clear and thorough rejection of this. Next time, it won't be an idiot trying it.

Apparently Kansas, Georgia and Utah also having riots and terrorists attacking government buildings?

Can confirm that the Utah capitol building is being surrounded in some capacity. They evacuated all the representatives, but no word on our governor. We've also been told (as government employees) to avoid downtown.

Can you imagine if someone competent was doing what Trump has been trying to do?

Somehow, someway, there must be a clear and thorough rejection of this. Next time, it won't be an idiot trying it.
Yeah I can, his name is Recep Erdogan.

CNN just shared a tidbit from a Capitol building history expert.

This is the first time the building has been breached since the British in 1814. Last time somebody stormed these doors we were literally at war on our own soil.

I'm just curious at what point do you actually use firearms? On any given day, if someone broke into the Capitol Building and tried to get onto the floor, they would've been shot.

This just continues my belief that police officers are trash.

Back