The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn't expecting today to be easy but jesus..

Today looks to not only be the rubber stamped end of 45, but may be the final one. I can't see anyone wanting to put up with the next fortnight.

This is a very strange feeling, this combination of disbelief and utter lack of surprise. Is there a word for it?

Pence needs to invoke the 25th as soon as possible. Trump cannot be given a chance to pardon people involved in this, which I do believe is a genuine possibility.
Report Pence unfollowed Trump on Twitter. <_< >_>

Pence needs to invoke the 25th as soon as possible.

25th
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

This presidency has legitimised Twitter for official announcements, I'd love to see him fired by tweet.

Seriously though, these obnoxious **** stains are going to get the martial law and government oppression they'd always feared.

Seriously though, these obnoxious **** stains are going to get the martial law and government oppression they'd always feared.
Several conservatives are fearing someone will brandish weapons against police and immediately give momentum to have 2A threatened.

Latest Posts

Back