The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...After staying up late to see what might happen, I'm now treated to a Hollywood movie playing out for real. Holy cow.

Are you sure this is the United States of America? Not South Sudan? Or DRC? Gee whiz.

I'm just curious at what point do you actually use firearms? On any given day, if someone broke into the Capitol Building and tried to get onto the floor, they would've been shot.

This just continues my belief that police officers are trash.
Miriam Carey was shot four times in the back and head, and she only crashed her car into the concrete barricade outside.

Though she was black so... no surprise.

As of January 1, Derrick Evans represents WV's District 19 in the West Virginia House of Delegates. Derrick Evans is a Republican.

If they have evidence that he was part of the mob who stormed the Capitol, he might be a FORMER representative of WV's District 19.

I really want to know what our great patriots, @Chrunch Houston and @Groundfish think of this.
I really want to know what our great patriots, @Chrunch Houston and @Groundfish think of this.

2chainz meme.jpg

That was some good music.

Last edited:

I don’t participate in this section anymore.
I disagree with most if not all of you regs.
Nothin personal. It’s just not worth my time to bother.

Fox News has officially dropped their vision of Trump. They are holding Trump accountable
In my opinion, Fox New's management and public personalities should all be charged, tried, convicted, and jailed for sedition, rebellion, insurrection, and possibly more against the United States. What they did follows the definition of these crimes to the letter. There are dozens of people who need to be in FBI custody right now and I'm furious that nothing is being done!

Last edited:
I hope you know @Chrunch Houston and @Groundfish are going to get no more than one notification each, no matter how many times you tag them in a single post.

:)

George W Bush is sickened by the events.

And he started a war.

"Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic." "I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes."

"Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law." "To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America."

Pro democracy words of reassurance from ... Turkey:

Turkey’s Parliament Speaker Mustafa Sentop said on Twitter: “We follow the events in the USA with concern and invite the parties to calmness. We believe that problems will always be solved within law and democracy.”

:ouch:

Last edited:
The National Association of Manufacturers, not know to be especially liberal, have called on Pence and the president's cabinet to invoke the 25th amendment.

“Armed violent protestors who support the baseless claim by outgoing president Trump that he somehow won an election that he overwhelmingly lost have stormed the U.S. Capitol today, attacking police officers and first responders, because Trump refused to accept defeat in a free and fair election. Throughout this whole disgusting episode, Trump has been cheered on by members of his own party, adding fuel to the distrust that has enflamed violent anger. This is not law and order. This is chaos. It is mob rule. It is dangerous. This is sedition and should be treated as such. The outgoing president incited violence in an attempt to retain power, and any elected leader defending him is violating their oath to the Constitution and rejecting democracy in favor of anarchy. Anyone indulging conspiracy theories to raise campaign dollars is complicit. Vice President Pence, who was evacuated from the Capitol, should seriously consider working with the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to preserve democracy.

“This is not the vision of America that manufacturers believe in and work so hard to defend. Across America today, millions of manufacturing workers are helping our nation fight the deadly pandemic that has already taken hundreds of thousands of lives. We are trying to rebuild an economy and save and rebuild lives. But none of that will matter if our leaders refuse to fend off this attack on America and our democracy—because our very system of government, which underpins our very way of life, will crumble.”

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back