The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"We're storming the Capitol. It's a revolution." :rolleyes:
Too bad it failed, we where on course to something... special.
upload_2021-1-7_1-44-7.png

I heard an itw from the guy on the picture, he wanted to stop communism.

At this point I'd say "Fetchez la vache!", but I can't because of Brexit.
What does it means?

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-7_1-44-0.png
    upload_2021-1-7_1-44-0.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 15
As the officials file back in, there's a reporter asking the hard question lol:

"Are you still gonna object to the election after the events"?

Last edited:

Looks like The Pack from Fallout 4 Nuka World.

What does it means?

It's a comic bastardisation of the second person verb (e.g. Allez from Aller), in English "to fetch" is to go and get. Mdr :) EDIT: Throughly treé on that by tous les autres.

On topic, CNN are talking as if Pence has taken control, all their talking heads are urging Pence to call the cabinet together and do just that. After today nothing would surprise me.

Last edited:
Really? I didn't know that @Chrunch Houston and @Groundfish would only get one notification. Did anyone else know that? :)
I knew that, but only because I was the victim of your unprecedented vicious attempted attack.

My thoughts on the election, since so many of you seem to be interested. The election was stolen.

My thoughts on the mostly peaceful protest at the capitol building? It is being blown way out of proportion by the press. When the national news is outraged as it shows a picture of some yahoo sitting with their feet propped up on Pelosi's desk, I just have to ask, is that all there is?

Everyone that entered the capitol building illegally needs to be prosecuted. If for no other reason than to identify them.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney:

"We gather today due to a selfish man’s injured pride and the outrage of his supporters whom he has deliberately misinformed for the past two months and stirred to action this very morning," he said in a press release.

"What happened here today was an insurrection, incited by the President of the United States," Romney continued.

"Those who choose to continue to support his dangerous gambit by objecting to the results of a legitimate, democratic election will forever be seen as being complicit in an unprecedented attack against our democracy. They will be remembered for their role in this shameful episode in American history. That will be their legacy."

I knew that, but only because I was the victim of your unpresidented vicious attempted attack.

My thoughts on the election, since so many of you seem to be interested. The election was stolen.

My thoughts on the mostly peaceful protest at the capitol building? It is being blown way out of proportion by the press. When the national news is outraged as it shows a picture of some yahoo sitting with their feet propped up on Pelosi's desk, I just have to ask, is that all there is?
Cool.

Now go back to r/thedonald & the right-wing chodes on Twitter you follow where others buy into this fantasy.

What the? This is genuine, capped it myself. I also understand he's unfollowed Trump, but I can't figure out how to confirm that :)

pence.PNG

Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ.
Everyone that entered the capitol building illegally needs to be prosecuted.
Now we're on the same page.
If for no other reason than to identify them.
Aaaaand ya lost me.

I can't even BEGIN to understand how anyone can see what is going on as acceptable. We've tried in the past but what if the roles were reversed? Would you be alright with non-lethal force and mass jailings?

He didn't tell us he blamed Antifa, though. Maybe there's a glimpse of sanity.
He's only just begun posting here again. You can't expect it all to come out at once but you can expect it all to come out.

Back