The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
Wait, Trump actually reads off a teleprompter? I thought the man just liked to hear himself talk & made it up as he went, that's why he'd repeat the same lines 2-3 times.

You can tell when he transitions from "live brain" to "read the wurds", he leans sideways on the lectern more and, for some strange reason, his speech slows down.

FB_IMG_1598101654878.jpg

*Obama didnt really say this
FB_IMG_1598099345072.jpg

S&N1.jpg

S&N2.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad the 2020 remake didn't update the font and characters from the 1990s. The prejudice against minorities and those who sympathise with them seems bang up to date though.

Last edited:
Too bad the 2020 remake didn't update the font and characters from the 1990s. The prejudice against minorities and those who sympathise with them seems bang up to date though.

You know, if you watch it a few more times I'm sure you can find a few more nits to pick.

You know, if you watch it a few more times I'm sure you can find a few more nits to pick.
There are no nits to pick. The whole premise is pretty flawed and baseless that people who support minorities are only in it for the lulz.

Comic Sans is a hideous font though. In my opinion, at least, it screams "nineties".

Last edited:
The prejudice against minorities and those who sympathise with them seems bang up to date though...The whole premise is pretty flawed and baseless that people who support minorities are only in it for the lulz.

They are some very creative & interesting opinions you have there, thank you so much for taking the time to share them with me. ;)

Back on topic...

Bad Apples Irony.jpg

It's all on topic. This is a discussion thread, last I heard. And I shared my opinions with the whole forum except those people who have me on ignore.

When the good apples start covering up and excusing the deeds of the bad apples, perhaps there's more cause for complaint.

Peaceful protesters aren't colluding with rioters but police departments have hidden evidence of wrongdoing as with the blank Breonna Taylor police report.

Screenshot_20200823-094216_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
CRT.jpg

"As unlikely as it seems, a highly obscure academic theory known as Critical Race Theory has completely mainstreamed in society, and now everyone is discussing it. While Critical Race Theory has the noble goal of pointing out problems that can be hard to see and that maintain or constitute racism, it turns out to be a remarkably bad way of going about this. A little familiarity with the basic principles of Critical Race Theory and how they go wrong can help with this."

https://newdiscourses.com/2020/06/reasons-critical-race-theory-terrible-dealing-racism/

Last edited:
"the left"... more like one crazy chick making up lists of racist words. Sounds like more nutpicking.

Oh, for the time when we had a political correctness thread instead of constantly polluting the meme thread with this fringe nonsense.

Last edited:
BLM protesters repeatedly call out rioters & spend a lot effort separating themselves from them. You know what the police do when they want to call out police brutality & separate themselves from bad apples?

They join the same BLM protesters.
200601232054-08-officers-protesters-images-george-floyd-trnd-exlarge-169.jpg

A57ELXWKDZICPDR3RRPUUYKQUQ.png

UDOLQ77KM5EYXKZ6VWHSVWHLTA.JPG

Welcome to the club, indeed.

People really do think that Biden will be a breath of fresh air. They're all morons.

I'm not sure how many people believe he'll be a breath of fresh air. I think most people just want someone who isn't a complete jackass like Trump. Honestly, I can't stand Biden, but at the very least he'll not be a d-bag on Twitter or push conspiracy theories. And while I'd much rather have Biden in the White House over Trump, it doesn't mean I'm going to vote for him since that's like saying "I'd rather have cancer than full-blown AIDS."

Back