The realistic race photo thread (READ OP - NO SCAPES)

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 1,957 comments
51942579943_63eb61eda7_o.png

Last edited:
Back in the ps3 day's I would browse here without an account and remember the realistic photo threat had a basic rule , You could not submit your own pictures, only pictures from some one else on the fourm . This cut down on people randomly uploading pictures they felt were good, but were not realistic.

Back in the ps3 day's I would browse here without an account and remember the realistic photo threat had a basic rule , You could not submit your own pictures, only pictures from some one else on the fourm . This cut down on people randomly uploading pictures they felt were good, but were not realistic.
I think there were two threads, as far as I remember; the realistic thread, and the most realistic thread, with the later having the restriction of only posting other people's work.

So many good pics. Too many good pics. :D

Do we know if there's any different processing done for photo-mode between the machines? (Aside from speeding up rendering)

Doesn't the game just offload the rendering to the CPU and raytrace regardless, as it has since GT4?
I couldn't tell you. But screenshot size is different and raytracing vs no raytracing is obvious differences, among other bits. Better reflection resolution maybe? Since we're in a no-scape zone there are bound to be more differences here than the scape threads.

Back