The realistic race photo thread (READ OP - NO SCAPES)

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 1,957 comments
IMG_20220406_212537.jpg

You are too kind, PS4 Pro, no touch up neither...just adjusting ingame filter setting and captured using the screenshot to export out of the PS4...
Silly question, but are the screenshots higher res than the images you can download from the GT7 page?

If so, it seems ludicrously lazy or deliberately annoying that higher res images can't be simply downloaded from PS4 to a PC/computer for editting and reposting (like here for example).

Anyway, superb shots, really captured the true essence of this thread and then some...

Silly question, but are the screenshots higher res than the images you can download from the GT7 page?

If so, it seems ludicrously lazy or deliberately annoying that higher res images can't be simply downloaded from PS4 to a PC/computer for editting and reposting (like here for example).

Anyway, superb shots, really captured the true essence of this thread and then some...
Make a screenshot with Share Button and copy it to a USB Stick...thats all:)

This is currently my favourite thread on GT Planet; I love photomode, but can't stand scapes.

Make a screenshot with Share Button and copy it to a USB Stick...thats all:)
I think the old system was you can export picture from the Showcase or whatever equivalent of it was in GT Sport to the USB drive, now we can't do that. Otherwise the only way to share it was to "Share" it in the game where it shows up under you GT7 profile. Which I think the picture is not in 4k and it looks to me even more compressed. The workaround as noted above is to view the picture in showcase, then take a screenshot using the share button which saves the picture in your screenshot folder in the main PS4 library, then you can then export to USB from there. That will save the 4K picture.

in my haste sometimes I ended up capturing the popup dialog box of the previous pic was saved...:D
PtxzkNUnpQxEjdtf-_wjraF6dwxN6EgNcoshmu8Im8tuZnaau3a7MvvbfjpfNnmS55tdwhAyiMpCv4NFA_p29cKFhoC5TvaOOAtkaji-1heetd36Wy8XDBVvhKMMVwme17THVB0NmlhQro89aAZ_4j3LA8xYQvOHceyOIyDydsYfu9UF_WGRjGofcklo4iWdFHPzX7d_gqjfjtDNHkffwTHwfvUgajAyhP-7KMSun6Dx6hSHZO7qEyL7j_vCE1zdRqVC0u-7PzInyKsW9qTCH_8Oa9mUMcgN15UbjcWJbgIYiDpjFvfYOVyWwQSd988b4riUNIvgjvCTQY5pasbp6wC1aRyG53JI9cAz3w3iXsLbg4gPRzREuF0SustyOy6rCSLIqet8LvhiV03_wFvuZzrGBkX_j_0YL1oDopA7yGQ53gjpWUkxqEgnj1P1KRhU53z-fD-iYaLe98SRi2YKAQIX-S6dp5wFWJM6bHXp-vpBpkDvFPVSfX1X0JcHIf0PyBa_eIelxMX79Pjl5BQ41F1juuWihZRkCU3LKRVfXR5C18wAyhhruV46K4EyBuKlTrNot_QlOYdB0Ki_Tw0B6N9pi4W5xokcZlG9Z2gAJHfrqMgkAlwGrGUSTl0Mh_K6J0_cXAqMzfxOWUbsf-Hk-SQvRUEt94BpRqgD9vGFLqfnOq6tIIX5xB0OPZhe1U4KuNKOuMLJjH37aytZxWLH9Y_3CsVKV2qLq9PIHZsquSYSwDDc7jhETOSEDOXiYXFQYxjDbEG5EQ1H8ToBoVu47vE1kEHy1U8mzLvpdwcXrZnAS33MDC13dPV6PBZlUBpW6BAnK6QS=w1684-h947-no

Here's my first post on gtplanet! Playing on PS4 Base

View attachment 1134135

View attachment 1134136
Welcome! :gtpflag:

I think the old system was you can export picture from the Showcase or whatever equivalent of it was in GT Sport to the USB drive, now we can't do that. Otherwise the only way to share it was to "Share" it in the game where it shows up under you GT7 profile. Which I think the picture is not in 4k and it looks to me even more compressed. The workaround as noted above is to view the picture in showcase, then take a screenshot using the share button which saves the picture in your screenshot folder in the main PS4 library, then you can then export to USB from there. That will save the 4K picture.

in my haste sometimes I ended up capturing the popup dialog box of the previous pic was saved...:D
PtxzkNUnpQxEjdtf-_wjraF6dwxN6EgNcoshmu8Im8tuZnaau3a7MvvbfjpfNnmS55tdwhAyiMpCv4NFA_p29cKFhoC5TvaOOAtkaji-1heetd36Wy8XDBVvhKMMVwme17THVB0NmlhQro89aAZ_4j3LA8xYQvOHceyOIyDydsYfu9UF_WGRjGofcklo4iWdFHPzX7d_gqjfjtDNHkffwTHwfvUgajAyhP-7KMSun6Dx6hSHZO7qEyL7j_vCE1zdRqVC0u-7PzInyKsW9qTCH_8Oa9mUMcgN15UbjcWJbgIYiDpjFvfYOVyWwQSd988b4riUNIvgjvCTQY5pasbp6wC1aRyG53JI9cAz3w3iXsLbg4gPRzREuF0SustyOy6rCSLIqet8LvhiV03_wFvuZzrGBkX_j_0YL1oDopA7yGQ53gjpWUkxqEgnj1P1KRhU53z-fD-iYaLe98SRi2YKAQIX-S6dp5wFWJM6bHXp-vpBpkDvFPVSfX1X0JcHIf0PyBa_eIelxMX79Pjl5BQ41F1juuWihZRkCU3LKRVfXR5C18wAyhhruV46K4EyBuKlTrNot_QlOYdB0Ki_Tw0B6N9pi4W5xokcZlG9Z2gAJHfrqMgkAlwGrGUSTl0Mh_K6J0_cXAqMzfxOWUbsf-Hk-SQvRUEt94BpRqgD9vGFLqfnOq6tIIX5xB0OPZhe1U4KuNKOuMLJjH37aytZxWLH9Y_3CsVKV2qLq9PIHZsquSYSwDDc7jhETOSEDOXiYXFQYxjDbEG5EQ1H8ToBoVu47vE1kEHy1U8mzLvpdwcXrZnAS33MDC13dPV6PBZlUBpW6BAnK6QS=w1684-h947-no
It only exports 4K if your setup supports it. We need the old export from GT Sport, now! A lazy export is sending said screenshots to another psn acc and grab them from the PS App, but for me that converts the png to jpg on my phone. For shots I want to ‘preserve’ I export them on a USB stick. But I want those 4K files! :(

Last edited:
I was going to, but the car is in the pic.

I thought it wasn't allowed.
The car is barely visible, I had to zoom to notice it was there lol. I'm pretty sure your pic suits the scenery thread, don't worry :cheers:
☝🏼 This. I didn’t see it :lol: the point in that thread is to focus on something else than cars. If your eyes naturally fall on a car in a photo the second you look at it, then it’s not right for that thread. :) With that tiny car (for lack of better words) it’s more than ok 👍🏼

Last edited:
Back