The Sunday Cup...Lotus Club GT...Open 

• Thread starter GTP_ADE
  • 5,926 comments
thank you very much ade, hope this will help me get a faster time at the next race. going to have a practice after the Liverpool game later.

if anyone want to have a open track session tomorrow, no race just practice, so we can all feel the comp of the other drivers and see each other lap times for the next race. we can all ask ade see if we can do it for about a hour or maybe less to set up the cars for the race,

We are going to be having a short race practice session tomorrow at 8.00pm Tony. This will consist of some practice, and several short races. (4 or 5 laps). Then reverse grid for next race. with a short break between races. This is the best way to see how the car reacts in a race environment. There will also be the chance to get some expert advice between these races, on set up, and braking points etc.👍

We are going to be having a short race practise session tomorrow at 8.00pm Tony. This will consist of some practise, and several short races. (4 or 5 laps). Then reverse grid for next race. with a short break between races. This is the best way to see how the car reacts in a race environment. There will also be the chance to get some expert advice between these races, on set up, and braking points etc.👍

ATTENTION ATTENTION
FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY
THE BOGRAT SCHOOL OF TSUBUKA
INCLUDING SET-UP,BRAKING AND RACE LINE..
FREE TO ALL WHO ATTEND...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

attention attention
for one night only
the bograt school of tsubuka
including set-up,braking and race line..
free to all who attend...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROFL!

....and if you're really lucky, he'll show you how to perfect this --->

7.jpg

Jamesy if it wasn't for you and your exceptional input into setups and driving lines, I wouldn't have come anywhere near to my performance at Monza :bowdown: 👍

Jamesy if it wasn't for you and your exceptional input into setups and driving lines, I wouldn't have come anywhere near to my performance at Monza :bowdown: 👍

I agree, Jamesy puts an amazing amount of assistance in, to everyone, and we are all at a better level of racing because of this, but I cant resist this....

sand.jpg

I agree, Jamesy puts an amazing amount of assistance in, to everyone, and we are all at a better level of racing because of this, but I cant resist this....

sand.jpg

COMING NEXT WEEK !!!

PICTURES OF ALL THE CARNAGE AT TSUBUKA :lol::lol:

Some good practice runs tonight, now I know I'm not really that far off race pace, and with a set-up all of my own too! :lol:

5 lap races are one thing, but when it comes to raceday.....well that's another battle all in it's self :eek:

Thank you for attending the practice tonight gents. 7 showed, and Tsukuba showed us that after a race like Monza, its not all about slipstreams. This track is going to be hard to overtake on without loosing time, or getting into a slide. Or even worse, having a head on collision on the start/finish line. Cobani was the fastest, with Jamesy a very close second.

The practice results are as follows.

Tsukuba practice results.​

COBANI...57.679
JAMESYBOGRAT...57.902
COOPER500SPORT...58.142
OMNIUS...58.270
ADE3210...58.509
COBRIUS...58.970
TROTTERLOVER...59.200​

Last edited:
Great practice tonight, should be really close! Will need to stay outa the kitty litter this week!

Yeah the times were close, and as we saw last night, its going to be hard to overtake and easy to end up facing the wrong way. So the results on this race will depend on not making any mistakes.:nervous:

And on the eve of round 4, my race in pictures for Monza. :)

SC_Race3_001.jpg

Waiting an extra week for the lights to go out ...
SC_Race3_002.jpg

Lovely grid here at Monza with the star of qualifying Omnius on the front row ...
SC_Race3_003.jpg

Boosted by his performance in quali, Omnius took on the world...
SC_Race3_004.jpg

Leading into the first corner with the whole field making the chicane 👍 ...
SC_Race3_005.jpg

Cobani and Jamesy still wondering what just happened in pursuit ...
SC_Race3_006.jpg

It was the start of a fantastic battle for the lead ...
SC_Race3_010.jpg

Three wide into the chicanes, two wide out of the chicanes ...
SC_Race3_011.jpg

A train of cars, one of the characteristics of this High Speed Heaven ...
SC_Race3_012.jpg

Jamesy took his turn at the front ...
SC_Race3_013.jpg

Omnius trying all sorts of tactics to blind the opposition ...
SC_Race3_014.jpg

Cobani hanging on ...
SC_Race3_015.jpg

All to play for going under the bridge .. notice the little red dot that never went away ...
SC_Race3_016.jpg

A lead change in the making ...
SC_Race3_017.jpg

Three wide through Parabolica ...
SC_Race3_018.jpg

Omnius getting a massive double tow down the main straight ...
SC_Race3_019.jpg

And nailing the apex of the first chicane ...
SC_Race3_020.jpg

Sort of ...
SC_Race3_021.jpg

Last picture of the four of us leading the pack ...
SC_Race3_022.jpg

Little mistakes and Cobani going for it made the Little Red Dot the Big Red Threat ...
SC_Race3_023.jpg

On qualifying pace, Cobrius did everything to keep Cobani on edge ...
SC_Race3_024.jpg

Waiting for the pack to pit, Cobani stayed out untill the pitlane had her share of action ...
SC_Race3_025.jpg

From that point on, it was all about maximizing the track ...
SC_Race3_026.jpg

Driving the lines as pretty as possible ...
SC_Race3_027.jpg

Nailing the chicanes ...
SC_Race3_028.jpg

And flying around Monza ...
SC_Race3_029.jpg

Yes ...
SC_Race3_030.jpg

Controlling the pace, knowing the race was his to lose ...
SC_Race3_031.jpg

"And he takes the chequered flag!"

Monza showed how good and fair all Sunday Cup Racers are, fantastic!
Surprise of the day had to be Omnius with his front running pace, but a very honerable mention goes out to Cobrius, who just hung on the the top three during the opening laps and kept me on my toes going into the pitstop window.
Respect.

Love the fact I not only managed to turn my practice into a valid attempt at 'racing' for once, but its brought me the honour to be featured in your wonderful account of Monza, I've kept the replay even though I finished 5th.

It was a race that just seemed to stick for me lap after lap, so I must have been doing something right! :lol:

Favourite photos - 5, 10, 11 & 26!

...oh and for the record, I 'missed' the apex due an early braking moment, which caught jamesy out thus he 'tapping' me causing the overshoot! :sly: :dunce:

Monza showed how good and fair all Sunday Cup Racers are, fantastic!
Surprise of the day had to be Omnius with his front running pace, but a very honerable mention goes out to Cobrius, who just hung on the the top three during the opening laps and kept me on my toes going into the pitstop window.
Respect.

What a truly excellent story of the race Cobani, super pictures of a super race. I also have to compliment everyone in this series for their sportsmanship and integrity. This Sunday sees us all at Tsukuba, and after last nights practice, I think there will be even more interesting pictures.👍

Looking forward to Sunday Ade if there is a space open. 👍 Just letting you know my number is 39 and as I told you I am working until 8 on Sunday so if Im taking too long to get there, feel free to start without me. After all I am a late entry.

Looking at the practice times on Tsukabu, qualifying will be the most important and tense one yet! There are just a few tenth between most of the drivers and this short track will trick you into making little mistakes, which could mean the difference between the front row and the midfield. Getting a clear and decent lap will be vital, ‘cause we already know passing is difficult. Loving it! Hoping for a great turnout, so the track will be filled with Elise's come quali!
:scared: :mischievous: :D

Looking forward to Sunday Ade if there is a space open. 👍 Just letting you know my number is 39 and as I told you I am working until 8 on Sunday so if Im taking too long to get there, feel free to start without me. After all I am a late entry.

Welcome to the Sunday Cup Dowlin, I am sure there will be a space for you.👍 For the last few races we have waited for drivers to get in the room, so I am sure that time wont be too much of an issue. Your number is 39, and I am guessing your car will be green with white wheels.

Looking at the practice times on Tsukabu, qualifying will be the most important and tense one yet! There are just a few tenth between most of the drivers and this short track will trick you into making little mistakes, which could mean the difference between the front row and the midfield. Getting a clear and decent lap will be vital, ‘cause we already know passing is difficult. Loving it! Hoping for a great turnout, so the track will be filled with Elise's come quali!
:scared: :mischievous: :D

Little mistakes can cost you nearly a quarter of a lap, which we know is going to be hard to make up, and with the front runners pushing hard, anything can happen.:nervous:

Last edited:
Whats the current tuning allowed on the Elises?

RM, Stage3 Turbo, Oil, one Option at 177BHP?

No LSD if i read it right?

Seeing how fun CORE GT is with you guys I'll join in on this one as well.

#48 White on lime green Wheels

Whats the current tuning allowed on the Elises?

RM, Stage3 Turbo, Oil, one Option at 177BHP?

No LSD if i read it right?

Seeing how fun CORE GT is with you guys I'll join in on this one as well.

#48 White on lime green Wheels

You are correct with the tuning, and welcome to the Sunday Cup. Its looking like we will have a fairly full grid again for tomorrow.👍

GTP_ADE
Welcome to the Sunday Cup Dowlin, I am sure there will be a space for you.👍 For the last few races we have waited for drivers to get in the room, so I am sure that time wont be too much of an issue. Your number is 39, and I am guessing your car will be green with white wheels.

Thanks alot Ade :) Ok well I wont keep you guys waiting 👍
And how did you guess my colours? :lol:

got a nice little setup running now

did some laps on Tsukuba 1:01.8. It seemed a bit far off on your times, then i noticed i was on sports hards...

Slammed on some Racing compound and out came a 57.338. This car is a friggen flying saucer on racing hard tires.

Third Reign
got a nice little setup running now

did some laps on Tsukuba 1:01.8. It seemed a bit far off on your times, then i noticed i was on sports hards...

Slammed on some Racing compound and out came a 57.338. This car is a friggen flying saucer on racing hard tires.

I did almost the same thing before the mini race, just the other way round. I was setting extremely quick times before I realised I was on Racing Mediums :lol:

This race will be interesting, with 2 new entrants, and a fast practice time by Third_reign, which should see him mixing up with the front runners.

Just a few moments before the race. Very hopefull we will see a full grid on tonights short track. Should be great fun, looking forward!

Just a few moments before the race. Very hopefull we will see a full grid on tonights short track. Should be great fun, looking forward!

Less than an hour, we should be fairly full again tonight with 2 new entrants.👍👍

Back