The Sunday Cup...Lotus Club GT...Open 

• Thread starter GTP_ADE
  • 5,926 comments
Hi gents my name is Jonathan and it will be an honour to race with you guys.
My car for the Sunday Cup.

Hi gents my name is Jonathan and it will be an honour to race with you guys.
My car for the Sunday Cup.

WOW. Now that is an entrance. Looking forward to racing you Jonathan.👍

If you can, take a pic aswell so I can make a nice montage of all the racers.

Welcome to The Sunday Cup.

Thanks Ade. Maybe Bo can help me with a picture he has the touch. I'm sorry I'll miss the first race but to be honest it's worked out quite well as Laguna is not my best track.

Thanks Ade. Maybe Bo can help me with a picture he has the touch. I'm sorry I'll miss the first race but to be honest it's worked out quite well as Laguna is not my best track.

Shame to see you'll miss the first race John!
We'll see each other on track this weekend and I'll take a picture of your car then ... 👍 (I tried to get one from the video, but that ain't gonna work.:odd:)

I present the new me and my new sweetheart.
Profile_SundayCup_S2__LR.jpg

Gunning for championship glory ...

Shame to see you'll miss the first race John!
We'll see each other on track this weekend and I'll take a picture of your car then ... 👍 (I tried to get one from the video, but that ain't gonna work.:odd:)

I present the new me and my new sweetheart.
Profile_SundayCup_S2__LR.jpg

Gunning for championship glory ...

Superb pic Cobani, I got it saved in my file. The pics will feature both in a montage of racers, but also for the podiums after each race. So keep the pics coming.👍👍👍

Podium example pic below.​

EXAMPLEPOD-1.png

Last edited:
That looks good Ade, and I'm sure that it ain't gonna be copy/paste with the podiumpics when SC-S2 gets underway. We've got a lot of podium contenders by the looks of it!

Do you have to unlock something to get you the driver standing next to the car like this. I tried this morning and had no idea how you guys take these pictures. Just by the way Bo your picture is brilliant.

Joylord
Do you have to unlock something to get you the driver standing next to the car like this. I tried this morning and had no idea how you guys take these pictures. Just by the way Bo your picture is brilliant.

When you arrive at your photo location, before you 'enter' to take photos, press the Triangle button to toggle your driver on/off 👍

When you arrive at your photo location, before you 'enter' to take photos, press the Triangle button to toggle your driver on/off 👍

This, and when you move your car with the select button, the start button will toggle the box to move your avatar. (took me a while to figure that one out ... :odd:)

And John, thanks!

My picture will be up soon too 👍 Also is there a practice for tomorrow on tonight Ade?

Last edited:
My picture will be up soon too 👍 Also is there a practice for tomorrow on tonight Ade?

I cant do a practice tonight, as I have 5 teenagers camping in my garden tonight and I am having to try and be a responsible parent by confiscating their alchohol. As if a 15 week old puppy isnt enough. So on this one occasion we will have to go into the special Jubilee race without an official practice.

But please feel free to have a practice without me.

See you all tomorrow.👍

Cheers Jim, You must have waited ages to get that thumbs up.
Haha, Nah, i didn't have to wait too long. :)
This should be my final colour choice for SC2. I may have a special colour for the jubilee race however. Same number though.

Ok I took two pictures and i like them both but before I chose one I wanted to get your opinion on them Ade as they are taken at night time so if you would prefer them to be brighter I can arrange that for you.

RedBullHangar-7_1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7.jpg

Ok I took two pictures and i like them both but before I chose one I wanted to get your opinion on them Ade as they are taken at night time so if you would prefer them to be brighter I can arrange that for you.

If you can make them brighter it would be good, but I think they are good. Depends on how bright you want to be on the podium.

Tomorrows race has 9 confirmed now.

jubileelineup-1.png

Last edited:
If you can make them brighter it would be good, but I think they are good. Depends on how bright you want to be on the podium.

Tomorrows race has 9 confirmed now.

JUBSPEC.png

Well when you put it like that :lol: I'm gonna BLIND all of you :lol:

Also I really like that with the picture of the cars beside our names 👍

Lol, the pictures are so small, hard to make out. I'm expecting somewhere with little scenery, perhaps route x. Also, i like the new table, did it take you long?

It took me all afternoon, thank god there was some jubilee thing going on.

JIMFTR.png

the nurburgring? on the carousel or the mini one?
EDIT: wait nevermind ha just remembered you said you put them on the number 7 grid :/

Back