The Things That Annoy You

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 2,410 comments
What annoys me is how long the game has been out and we still have "Known Issues" from day 1 that have not been resolved but we continue to get more Scapes
What annoys me is when people think scapes are somehow detracting from other areas of the game. An end to scapes won't bring splitscreen any closer to a fix.

i was just about to post this!:

I know the game isn’t in the bin, but mentioning Group A cars and not featuring them, is still annoying. We’ve got the parts and the cars can be tuned to their BHP numbers and regulation weights, per the year of their respective debuts. It was a big era in Europe and Asia/Oceania.

Now, I have the damn car! In the immortal words of DJ Red Alert:

A small annoyance some of the new cars have 30 colors which adds to the already 1869+cars from BC and no garage limit increase. :(

Is it just not possible to go beyond 2K on PS5?

They have carried over one of the dumbest pieces of game design I've ever seen from the rally tracks onto the new snow track. When you're on the snow track it doesn't let you select a car without snow tyres from the change car option, meaning you can't then go to the race shop and equip snow tyres :banghead: . Nothing short of shocking 🤣

Last edited:
A small annoyance some of the new cars have 30 colors which adds to the already 1869+cars from BC and no garage limit increase. :(

Is it just not possible to go beyond 2K on PS5?
what annoys me is that we get cars with the choice of 30+ colours but those colours WILL NOT be available in the paints section of the custom shop???

Last edited:
Rolling starts, the poor economy (yes, it’s still poor) and the fact that you can’t edit liveries without removing stock decals.

Edit: Oh, and the constant messages from all the annoying characters that you have to skip through. Yes, I know what the license test is about! Some dork doesn’t need to tell me like I’m a five year old.

Last edited:
They have carried over one of the dumbest pieces of game design I've ever seen from the rally tracks onto the new snow track. When you're on the snow track it doesn't let you select a car without snow tyres from the change car option, meaning you can't then go to the race shop and equip snow tyres :banghead: . Nothing short of shocking 🤣
Yes you can. Even though it looks like you can't select, you can. Then you go to the race shop and buy the snow tyres. Then it's all hunky dory.....

Wheels being the same for asphalt/dirt/snow. I liked in Sport that if you changed tyres from tarmac to dirt, the wheels automatically changed too (if you chose a different one) so gravel spec and tarmac spec wheels were different, like on a real rally car.

Roulette. Admittedly, I have been playing the game less than a week. And, I know there is an entire thread on this forum dedicated to the absurdity that is roulette. Man! It really burns my... tuchus when I see such great prizes, then the futility sets in. ::sigh::

People complaining about the roulette. Its a bonus, man. I get it, past GTs gave out cars(which people complained about) but that was the past. If you been alive the past 4 years, you know change is inevitable. Get over it. So entitled.

People complaining about the roulette. Its a bonus, man. I get it, past GTs gave out cars(which people complained about) but that was the past. If you been alive the past 4 years, you know change is inevitable. Get over it. So entitled.
Perhaps my message didn't come off as intended. I'm not complaining about the 'free stuff'. That's great. My annoyance is based on the appearance of better free stuff. Accepting that the game doesn't have to give anything; why pretend that there is the potential for better stuff? False hope is just mean.

Perhaps my message didn't come off as intended. I'm not complaining about the 'free stuff'. That's great. My annoyance is based on the appearance of better free stuff. Accepting that the game doesn't have to give anything; why pretend that there is the potential for better stuff? False hope is just mean.
At this point, is it REALLY false hope? I know what Im going to get as soon as the circle stops spinning. 95% of the time its whatever as in the upper left(10 o'clock) the other 5% its whatever is on the right(3 o'clock).

At this point, is it REALLY false hope?
It is until someone has played the game for a while and figures out that there is no point to the other "prizes" being on the screen. Consider from the viewpoint of a new player. This is the first GT game I've ever played and tomorrow marks one week. You have previous experience to form your perception.

It is until someone has played the game for a while and figures out that there is no point to the other "prizes" being on the screen. Consider from the viewpoint of a new player. This is the first GT game I've ever played and tomorrow marks one week. You have previous experience to form your perception.
Im sorry, but that still sounds like entitlement. "I bought a mug from a Youtuber that was giving away a GT-R, I didn't win. He should stop giving stuff away." That what this sounds like.

I don't feel entitled to free stuff. It's the nonsense of the exercise that I find absurd. I suppose we will have to agree to disagree.

Rolling starts
I did the X2019 menu book yesterday, at Dragon Trail the lead car is already at the first hairpin when you cross the start line. :lol:

Now that we have another set of license tests I'm bringing this up again: when you complete a 20 second long license test but don't get gold, the selector arrow defaults to "Leave" instead of "Retry". It's less bad on PS5 but on PS4 it takes longer to leave and re-enter the test than it does to do the test. Just default the thing to Retry unless I golded it!

I imagined there's a post about this but what annoys me the most is the AI, it's really bad in the game and they developed GT Sophy but forgot about the normal AI. An example is when you're playing and pass another vehicle but this one stays behind you and tries to go to their line it takes you out and you crash making you lose but you can't move them if you try.

The sound of the '68 Charger. It sucks, PD. I was expecting more grunt. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Cockpit PoV in the benz 190 evo is wrong or bugged.You cant realy look ahead the steering wheel and the virtual shoulders have the same height as your eyes. Please fix the height. Or even better just add a proper range for PoV and add a dam FoV option.

Every time I start the game since the snowphy update, the unskippable intro plays through and by the time it has finished my adhd brain forgot to disable this in the settings :scared::banghead:
Why oh why have my previous choice been deleted by the update?

Reminder to self: disable intro in settings.

Back