The war on ISIS.

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 3,128 comments
Why do you have to make this kind of crap up? That "event" is a complete fabrication.

I wrote that trying to pass a message,offcourse it's not real...DUDE!

Althought they say when the germans were invade Paris they tried to loot artistic treasures a german officer asked picasso..This is your work? and Picasso applied...no,its yours.

Althought they say when the germans were invade Paris they tried to loot artistic treasures a german officer asked picasso..This is your work? and Picasso applied...no,its yours.
Then you violated the AUP by posting a deliberate falsehood and only admitting it when called on it. If you want to make a message, try to do it while not lying.

ISIS Magazine are.....really slick. Minor Graphic Designer speaking its even better than conservative medias. It feels like youre reading some chic magazine, even though its content are full of disturbing terror and propaganda.

477602_v1.jpg
477598.jpg

477624_v1.jpg
477622_v1.jpg

477604_v1.jpg
477632_v1.jpg

477606_v1.jpg
477600_v1.jpg

Some are really awkward.
477620_v1.jpg

No wonder lots of young people joins.

ISIS is one weird entity. Most likely because most of its members are youngsters who rebels but not knowing where to go next. So its probably some kind of Rebel Youth thing.

And also, full insider of the magazine. Languages are mostly safe, literally only 3 words thats not.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/isis-wants-us-to-invade-7-facts-revealed-by-their-magazine/

One thing to note:
1. ISIS wants to know theyre violent, brutal, and no problem being labeled as terrorist, because they already know.
2. Dabiq is an area in Northern Syria where, according to ISIS own prophecy, Allah will do the whole "pillar of salt" thing on the armies of the West.
3. Yes, they mostly really believe their own teaching by some sort.
4. On the other hand however, they rob banks and sell drugs for most of the sources of cash.
5. Again, they are on monetary crisis. Mostly due to most people who lived on ISIS territory fleed out. In other words, refugees are basically former taxpayers there.
6. ISIS wants said refugees to come back because "ISIS will promise to make their lives better", and also their money obviously.
7. They also short of medical facility and desperately wants professionals to come to them. Remember when i said ISIS got AIDS spree? There it is.
8. ISIS literally hates everything. From US, Russia, Iran, other countries, Taliban. Literally everything.
9. ISIS kills more muslims who didnt comfort their ides than other religions.
10. Crusader according to ISIS simply means soldiers, commander in office, etc. So not ISIS exclusive.

Here is my analysis. Have some of your thoughts. I would like to hear them.

Shirk/Shyirik = Disbelivers
Hijra = Transit to other places
Jihad = Struggle. Broad term, Misused by extremists as aggressive war.
Fisabbillah = Crusade in name of god
Rafidah = Opposition

Theres more but im full :(

Last edited:
Then you violated the AUP by posting a deliberate falsehood and only admitting it when called on it. If you want to make a message, try to do it while not lying.

You got to be joking,whoever knows Guernica i suppose knows that it was made by Picasso,that died in '73 how it was possible to meet with obama...cheezzzzz

ISIS Magazine are.....really slick. Minor Graphic Designer speaking its even better than conservative medias. It feels like youre reading some chic magazine, even though its content are full of disturbing terror and propaganda.

It's like any other faschist around the world...."Whoever is not with us is against us"

Sorry for the Double

ISIS is one weird entity. Most likely because most of its members are youngsters who rebels but not knowing where to go next. So its probably some kind of Rebel Youth thing.
Yes, I think this is right. ISIS wants to recruit alienated, disaffected youths. France is a very fertile ground for recruitment, having a large Muslim population that is ghettoized, marginalized and looked upon with increasing suspicion after each new incident of terrorism. And the Muslim community then will provide new legions of youth to ISIS. It's perfect spiral path to Hell.

To break this spiral, a counterintuitive judo-like plan must be found.

I think that's another of your made-up stories... unless the story took place in New York. The painting went there after its European tour (in 1940, I think) and was placed in the care of a museum there. It was never looted.

Do you have any real, credible, reviewable sources for anything you're saying?

How about writing out some of your own opinions in here rather than using made-up stories to illustrate them, rather than posting circular rants from dubious sources and rather than translating large tracts of said rants into nonsensical English?

It's like any other faschist around the world...."Whoever is not with us is against us"

That's not a hallmark peculiar to fascism, of course, since it was presented in the Teachings Of Big Jeebus it's been used by many, many people in one form or another and for many causes.

You got to be joking,whoever knows Guernica i suppose knows that it was made by Picasso,that died in '73 how it was possible to meet with obama...cheezzzzz

And that's your excuse? I have a suggestion for you: do not post this kind of nonsense again because you'll be taking a vacation as a result.

Whoever knows GTPlanet I suppose knows that's how the rules work.

477602_v1.jpg
477598.jpg

477624_v1.jpg
477622_v1.jpg

477604_v1.jpg
477632_v1.jpg

477606_v1.jpg
477600_v1.jpg

Some are really awkward.
477620_v1.jpg

No wonder some young people joins.

And also, full insider of the magazine. Languages are mostly safe, literally only 3 words thats not.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/isis-wants-us-to-invade-7-facts-revealed-by-their-magazine/

One thing to note:
1. ISIS wants to know theyre violent, brutal, and no problem being labeled as terrorist, because they already know.
2. Dabiq is an area in Northern Syria where, according to ISIS own prophecy, Allah will do the whole "pillar of salt" thing on the armies of the West.
3. Yes, they mostly really believe their own teaching by some sort.
4. On the other hand however, they rob banks and sell drugs for most of the sources of cash.
5. Again, they are on monetary crisis. Mostly due to most people who lived on ISIS territory fleed out. In other words, refugees are basically former taxpayers there.
6. ISIS wants said refugees to come back because "ISIS will promise to make their lives better", and also their money obviously.
7. They also short of medical facility and desperately wants professionals to come to them. Remember when i said ISIS got AIDS spree? There it is.
8. ISIS literally hates everything. From US, Russia, Iran, other countries, Taliban. Literally everything.
9. ISIS kills more muslims who didnt comfort their ides than other religions.
10. Crusader according to ISIS simply means soldiers, commander in office, etc. So not ISIS exclusive.

Here is my analysis. Have some of your thoughts. I would like to hear them.

Shirk/Shyirik = Disbelivers
Hijra = Transit to other places
Jihad = Struggle. Broad term, Misused by extremists as aggressive war.
Fisabbillah = Crusade in name of god
Rafidah = Opposition

Theres more but im full :(

I almost threw up reading their filth. Not one for saying this, but they can go rot in hell, the lot of them. If they think they are going to make the world hate Muslims and then appear as the grand saviours for them, they can think again. [insert any swear words you wish here]

Also, just a note @FrzGT, Shirk = ascribing partners with God. Kufr is disbelief ^^
And "Fisabilillah" means "In the path of God", that's all. It can be related to absolutely anything actually.

Question:
Do you think a smaller form of WWIII will occur as a result of ISIS?
Not sure about WW1. But WW2 plot is to eradicate Mussolini, Japan, and Nazis.

But no. Reason is those last two invades most parts of the world. Japan in most asia, Nazi in most Europe, etc. While ISIS is only confined in, well, Syria and Iraq plus some small other areas.

And aside from that, you're trying to kill an ideology, not a person....

It's easy today to kill people remotely, impossible to kill off an idea..

I think that's another of your made-up stories... unless the story took place in New York. The painting went there after its European tour (in 1940, I think) and was placed in the care of a museum there. It was never looted.

It's on the greek Wiki althought it says it was a picture and not the actual painting.

And i never said that they looted it...i said the germans tried to loot artistic treasures.

https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Γκερνίκα_(ζωγραφική)

Last edited:
Sweden has just gone to Defcon 1 because an attack is imminent. Reports came out that a Syrian trained Iraqi entered to country this week causing all alarms bells to start ringing.

They have arrested the Iraqi in a refugee centre in Boliden, in the North of Sweden, 25 year old Mutar Muthanna Majid. They suspect that he brought along several of his exploding buddies, so the threat level remains at the highest level.

And Kuwait rolled up a cell that supposedly supplied Daesh with money and arms. 1 from Libya, 2 from Egypt, 5 Syrians, a Kuwaiti and 2 Australians.

Also, @mister dog, or any from the staff, can we change the title to the War on Daesh?

Edit.

Small scare for radical anti Daesh politician and Major of Rotterdam Aboutaleb.

3 men are arrested, after a suspicious car with Belgian license plates was found near a restaurant where the Major was eating. The police have not given any further details for now.

Yes, I think this is right. ISIS wants to recruit alienated, disaffected youths. France is a very fertile ground for recruitment, having a large Muslim population that is ghettoized, marginalized and looked upon with increasing suspicion after each new incident of terrorism. And the Muslim community then will provide new legions of youth to ISIS. It's a perfect spiral path to Hell.

To break this spiral, a counterintuitive judo-like plan must be found.

Opening wide the borders to migrants and putting them ahead of citizens in the queue for jobs and benefits may be one such counterintuitive strategy. This one has great intellectual cachet, but may run short on funding and sustainability.

But I did find another, perhaps more practical:

"Rather than assuming an offensive posture, the West should revert to a defensive one."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...-cannot-win/UVlV0AsL8ddnE8L5gJaTXO/story.html

Opening wide the borders to migrants and putting them ahead of citizens in the queue for jobs and benefits may be one such counterintuitive strategy. This one has great intellectual cachet, but may run short on funding and sustainability.

But I did find another, perhaps more practical:

"Rather than assuming an offensive posture, the West should revert to a defensive one."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...-cannot-win/UVlV0AsL8ddnE8L5gJaTXO/story.html

I think a careful balance between offence and defence is needed here personally. Humanity cannot just sit by and watch terrorist organisations do exactly the same thing that has happened in history again and again, but at the same time we cannot react in a 'destroy them by bombing them' fashion, simply because that will not help in the long run either. Similarly, with the influx of migrants we should not be stopping them, BUT we should be enhancing our checks of them. At the end of the day, 99.99% will refugees trying to run from a barbaric, idiotic, terroristic dictatorship that is ISIS, and those people should be welcome in all the countries who can look after them, not shunned and left to suffer at the hands of the very people we want to stop.

@Dennisch I could change it to Daesh as it insults these nutjobs, but seeing this forum is mostly read by peace loving sim racers it wouldn't have much significance apart from confusing people ;)

Europe and i's people will prevail above a bunch of delusional lunatics, and there's no need to worry as the US and Russia are on our side. We just have to work together to eliminate them from our society.

I don't believe the Russians use the same rules of engagement the Americans do, for better or worse. I don't think Vlad is dropping any flyers to warn anyone that missles and bombs are incoming. There's no doubt it will be a feather in Putin's cap if he's the overwhelming reason for putting ISIS on ice, and just as important for Russia, it'll go a long way towards assuring Russian influence (ie the sale of Russian goods including arms) in the region for a long time to come.

I don't believe the Russians use the same rules of engagement the Americans do, for better or worse. I don't think Vlad is dropping any flyers to warn anyone that missles and bombs are incoming. There's no doubt it will be a feather in Putin's cap if he's the overwhelming reason for putting ISIS on ice, and just as important for Russia, it'll go a long way towards assuring Russian influence (ie the sale of Russian goods including arms) in the region for a long time to come.
Based on their history, they don't; the infamous story of the Hezbollah leader who was promised multiple castrated family members after a package of the 1st member was sent by the KGB comes to the mind.

the infamous story of the Hezbollah leader who was promised multiple castrated family members after a package of the 1st member was sent by the KGB comes to the mind.
Uhmm... But KGB doesn't exist anymore (succeeded by FSB), and Hezbollah is currently fighting on Assad's side...

Edit. That "Stalin" is not Iranian, he's a Kurdish commander, his name is Hussein Yazdanpanah. But he's still epic. :D He's getting popular in the Russian internet.
Wp9yuNLUrRA.jpg

_Vdm4R7gGAY.jpg

Last edited:
That doesn't tell me much.

It's an article by a sports journalist (Jack McKinney) who's true inquiry nature took him to North Ireland, not Lebanon. The article itself is based on a Jerusalem Post article written in 1986 by Benny Morris, whom I quote:

"A Jewish state would not have come into being without the uprooting of 700,000 Palestinians. Therefore it was necessary to uproot them. There was no choice but to expel that population. It was necessary to cleanse the hinterland and cleanse the border areas and cleanse the main roads. It was necessary to cleanse the villages from which our convoys and our settlements were fired on."

He is a Zionist, and was during the Syrian-Israeli conflict back in the agitated 80's. I can't just take that information as fact value because they are based on "gossip" (McKinney hear from Morris, who deduct it somehow).

Sounds believable though, true, not so much.

That doesn't tell me much.

It's an article by a sports journalist (Jack McKinney) who's true inquiry nature took him to North Ireland, not Lebanon. The article itself is based on a Jerusalem Post article written in 1986 by Benny Morris, whom I quote:

"A Jewish state would not have come into being without the uprooting of 700,000 Palestinians. Therefore it was necessary to uproot them. There was no choice but to expel that population. It was necessary to cleanse the hinterland and cleanse the border areas and cleanse the main roads. It was necessary to cleanse the villages from which our convoys and our settlements were fired on."

He is a Zionist, and was during the Syrian-Israeli conflict back in the agitated 80's. I can't just take that information as fact value because they are based on "gossip" (McKinney hear from Morris, who deduct it somehow).

Sounds believable though, true, not so much.
The KGB operated in secret before the days of cameras on every corner and a cellphone in every hand. It may be true, it may not, just like a lot of stuff. At this point it doesn't really matter, but there's your source.

Latest Posts

Back