Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
I thought of another feature I've been begging for since GT1.

A button to automatically buy all the best car parts in one sweep. Think of the time we take menu browsing, buying and installing each part. Give me the custom suspension, transmission, R3 tires, triple clutch, driveshaft if available, all of it with one button press. I would even pay up to 1,000 Cr. in game to do this. This option should be available online in a race lobby too.

I would also like to see them let me buy Engine tunes, change oil and add Aero when in a race lobby too.

Jerome

Last edited:
Ability to change seats and steering wheel
Remove front passenger seat if Lightweight Stage 3
Licensed Bodykits, Spoiler, Hood, etc.
Wheels for all cars
Advanced collision physics such as spinning out in collision
Drift mode in Multiplayer
Matches like PP races, Drag, Drift, Oval, etc.
PP Class for every 100 PP such as 400 PP, 500 PP, 600 PP, etc.
Ability to do burnouts

Last edited:
I would say.......... Instead of everycar having a level, they have a class (like shift 2 D-A) but more indepth, using the PP, cars would be class from D-C-B-A-S-R-GT-Proto, so if you wanted a room for Class As (not drugs) it would be only available for say 450pp to 500pp cars. And to be able to buy GT and R classes, you need relevant license for them.

The amount of AI opponents should be the exact same as in each real life category.

If gt6 features lets say 32 cars on track I want it to be just 22 in f1 races, or more than 32 in categories that have more than that. It'd be marvelous if it considers the changes between each season.

What about this for a feature relating to liveries:

A livery duplicating/copying system which can work in several ways:

- Want to make all your cars look like they're part of your 'team'? You can duplicate either the entire livery or the basic layout across either your entire garage or selected cars.

- See a livery you like on another car while playing online and want to have it? Have a system where the game remembers the 20-40 most recently seen liveries and provides the option to duplicate either the layout or the entire thing. Obviously, if your the guy who originally made the livery then you might be mighty pissed to see people copying, so give people the option to restrict copying of their liveries to the layout only (if you give an option to totally prevent then no one would be able to copy anything).

ive posted in this thread numerous times but ill just go ahead and posts some more.

first of, no more a or b spec. you should have the option per race wether you want to a or b spec it.

also you should be able to fastforward b spec, like in gt4. at least a x3 option should be available (prefferably x6 or 12).

now if there is no option to choose between doing a race a or b spec, there should be the option to do races that require more than 1 driver with more players.

lets say i want to do a 20 lap race, or a 9 or 24 hour endurace. i would like to be able to do the race with 2, 3 or 6 friends, depending on what the max number of drivers is you can use for a race. after the race finishes we all win the gold and the car. lets say we do the race with 4 people, even if 1 or 2 people dont actually race but are registered for the race they should still get the money, car and trophy for the race.

rest of my want for gt6 have all been said numerous times in this thread already. this was somethign that i had forgottten to post back then.

LEADERBOARDS!!! in this day and age gaming is more competitive than ever this is a must i also think GT can learn alot about Forza Motorsport when it comes to marketplace, auction, and livery mode. MUSIC needs to improve 1000% real bands, some rock music, dance, drum n base DRIVING music!!!

LEADERBOARDS!!! in this day and age gaming is more competitive than ever this is a must i also think GT can learn alot about Forza Motorsport when it comes to marketplace, auction, and livery mode. MUSIC needs to improve 1000% real bands, some rock music, dance, drum n base DRIVING music!!!

Whats wrong with the music? and why would you want music while driving

I dont get the point of music in a car (if you want to be realistic). The only time I can see where music would be applicable is in a cruise room; then again, you wont be able to hear it from the roaring engines next to, in front of and behind you (assuming sound is fixed and better than in GT5).

I thought of another feature I've been begging for since GT1.

A button to automatically buy all the best car parts in one sweep. Think of the time we take menu browsing, buying and installing each part. Give me the custom suspension, transmission, R3 tires, triple clutch, driveshaft if available, all of it with one button press. I would even pay up to 1,000 Cr. in game to do this. This option should be available online in a race lobby too.

I would also like to see them let me buy Engine tunes, change oil and add Aero when in a race lobby too.

Jerome

In that case I would prefer to do all the shop in one single time, for example looking at the list of all the parts available for the car, select the ones you like and then pay at the end.

Like it works in the GT Auto when you upgrade the parts of your car but general for everything.

At the end after buying everything, you can go to your garage and select which parts to install/upgrade.

Not sure why they made this weird system, one click and buy/load for each thing, then decide if you want to install it or not (other click and load), and so on...Also the parts that you don´t want to install go to a general place apart from where your cars are. (the garage)

Everything can be so simple but the design in general in the menu´s and how everything works or how they wanted to connect each feature was poorly designed.

Get rid of the Race Modify option for all cars, and expand normal customization to allow you to race mod any car however you want. Kind of like what Forza has.

come on, real music by all these ****** bands they got now? no thanx, ill pass.

also they need to stop mjessing with the rock in gt, rock music in gt sucks (in general sucks). who listens to rock when driving?

who listens to rock when driving?

I do. But usually I don't even race with music.

I'd like to see a legitimate touge track in GT6 and a lot more group C cars so we can have the full roster. Wouldn't it be awesome to race with 30+ cars on the track? It would be just so sweet. If there were legit rules and flags like in GTR2, that would be so kickass.

Proper sounds are a mandate. That HSV-10 sounded pretty sweet, but we need more cars with accurate and deafening sounds. Nothing makes me harder than the real sound of a carburetted V12 roaring by.

C'mon PD, us autosexuals want to have eargasms just by revving the engines.

Ability to change oil from the pits in the online lobby
Road America race track
Watkins glen
Martinsville or a real NASCAR style short track Bristol anyone?
Track of the America's in Texas

I'd like to see the removal of the basic 3 wings from GT5, with each car having separate unique spoilers and such depending on make/model (R34 Skyline wings, for instance, couldn't work on an R35).

Let's see more tuning options. Realistically with money in real life, you can swap any engine you want as long as you can afford it and fit it in the car. So I want to put a Ferrarri V12 in a Fiat 500. I've seen it happen in real life.

Ranman20
Let's see more tuning options. Realistically with money in real life, you can swap any engine you want as long as you can afford it and fit it in the car. So I want to put a Ferrarri V12 in a Fiat 500. I've seen it happen in real life.

Will never happen. It would not be cross manufacturer engine swaps. If any cars had cross manufacturer engine swaps they would be already in the game (like a race car or drift car ect.)

Lock2Lock
Will never happen. It would not be cross manufacturer engine swaps. If any cars had cross manufacturer engine swaps they would be already in the game (like a race car or drift car ect.)

But Fiat is the Parent company of Ferrarri right? So it has to be possible.

Back