Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
My main idea for GT6 is in regards to GT Life mode! I would love to see a well structured career, which starts off with the new car classing system similar to Forza. However, what I propose is a career that starts with, let's say, E class cars and championship, in regional tracks based on your location in real life (i.e European, American, Japanese etc). Gradually as you improve as a driver, and move up the car classes, you race in more continental and eventually global championships. In the global championships, the NASCAR, Super GT, Le Mans and WRC licenses could be used to good effect, and new licenses such as Formula One, WTCC, and Indycar could be brought in to add diversity to the final stages of a career mode that would bring me great joy!

My main idea for GT6 is in regards to GT Life mode! I would love to see a well structured career, which starts off with the new car classing system similar to Forza. However, what I propose is a career that starts with, let's say, E class cars and championship, in regional tracks based on your location in real life (i.e European, American, Japanese etc). Gradually as you improve as a driver, and move up the car classes, you race in more continental and eventually global championships. In the global championships, the NASCAR, Super GT, Le Mans and WRC licenses could be used to good effect, and new licenses such as Formula One, WTCC, and Indycar could be brought in to add diversity to the final stages of a career mode that would bring me great joy!

No

Here's one that the series really needs to do: Bring back qualifying! Especially for high-end events, like Extreme Series championships and endurance races.

I would like to see drag racing and the ability to mod cars via hacks in a way controlled by PD .

PD controlled hacks? You realise that is basically an oxymoron? What you should be hoping for is more modding tools and possibilities being provided by PD.

PD controlled hacks? You realise that is basically an oxymoron? What you should be hoping for is more modding tools and possibilities being provided by PD.

I mean like more wider customisation for the cars in the tuning shop.

I miss all the dealership specific races that you could find in GT2. Go into the dealership and see events for specific cars. It made me buy cars I would never have tried otherwise

I miss all the dealership specific races that you could find in GT2. Go into the dealership and see events for specific cars. It made me buy cars I would never have tried otherwise
GT4 had it too and much better and complete than in GT2, you could win cars from them.

I just thought of an idea that I don't know if it's been used: Sponsors for RM-ed production cars. And I'm not talking the usual array of manufacturer names on there.

hahaha sonic boom after 768mph! dude hacked cars aren't allowed no more... (they will be going on a rampage on GT6 when it comes out looking for people hacking)

I just read the OP and I would be disappointed if that would be the only things we`ll see. But overall I want to see more "human drama" in GT6. Like race performance of driver drops if his girlfriend leaves him...

Monatsende
I just read the OP and I would be disappointed if that would be the only things we`ll see. But overall I want to see more "human drama" in GT6. Like race performance of driver drops if his girlfriend leaves him...

I think there should be women drivers in the game so the men can get jealous and be aggressive towards their rival. Personal dialouge would kinda be cool. Like say a normal man likes the woman driver and say there is another man who likes the same girl.

Now the two guys are on different teams and they were friends regard being on different teams, now the 1st guy learns the 2nd guy likes the same girl and now they bicker at each other. And now they are rivals..

I don't know why I made this scenrio.

Last edited:
Ranman20
I think there should women drivers in the game so the men can get jealous and be aggressive towards their rival. Personal dialouge would kinda be cool. Like say a normal man likes the woman driver and say there is another man who likes the same girl.

Now the two guys are on different teams and they were friends regard being on different teams, now the 1st guy learns the 2nd guy likes the same girl and now they bicker at each other. And now they are rivals..

I wish I knew why too.

Instead of basic engine tuning parts, how about the ability
to install seperate cams, valves, cranks etc. I think that would
be a good addition

BTW Im new here and sorry if what I said has already been posted
I dont have the time to read 100+ pages.

Instead of basic engine tuning parts, how about the ability
to install seperate cams, valves, cranks etc. I think that would
be a good addition

BTW Im new here and sorry if what I said has already been posted
I dont have the time to read 100+ pages.
Reading OP is enough

After making some slammed hybrids, I am suddenly filled with the urge to fit a car bra.

Not sure if they're called that internationally :lol:.

Not bothered if they make it or not. The option would be nice.

I think there should be women drivers in the game so the men can get jealous and be aggressive towards their rival. Personal dialouge would kinda be cool. Like say a normal man likes the woman driver and say there is another man who likes the same girl.

Sometimes I would select to play with a women driver. Could she bicker with a 2nd women instead of that 1st guy?

I'd like the creation of my own team/garage. It doesn't have to be too complicated, a name, profile image (A thumbnail of any car in garage)

A brand new endurance mode - mixing both A spec & B Spec and the new Team/Garage implementation. Each team has to include 3 drivers of any spec (I'll explore further below) and each race has to include each driver for a stint - as defined by driver/team in game, and will switch at pitstop

and the best till last:

Online team endurance races.

3 driver per car with 1 reserve and teams/garages can run upto 3 cars per race (9 drivers), as above each driver has to drive at least one stint in car, while the other two can either watch, or simply switch on, log on and join in race when ready for the appointed stint.

Stints can be determined before race and during the race but are not fixed - teams can alter when each driver should switch but on the condition that each driver has at least one stint. I'm not sure if there are rules IRL about how short a stint should be (To prevent the third driver being left with only 1 lap of racing before finishing) so I'm hesitant about putting it in.

If at the end of the stint the appointed next driver isn't online, then the third or reserve driver will take over. If no second or third driver is available then unfortunately the team should be disqualified (As IRL, I think)

To prevent this happening offline for single/multiplayer teams, stints will have to be predetermined before race to ensure that B Spec AI drivers pit and swap if left unattended by A spec driver/s (The idea is that you can and should as IRL be able to leave the other drivers to drive throughout the night or day stints and still switch from B spec 1 to B spec 2 without A spec driver manually instructing B spec to pit and switch.)
Predetermined stints will be based on hours (say 8th hr, 16th hr switches) unless changed in race by A spec driver/s.

I think other people could expand further but I think it's better than the impossible and ridiculous one man, one car 24h race...

Back