Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
GT6 needs better social elements, with Drive Club and Grid 2 having social-heavy multiplayer functionality GT6 is already obsolete failure if there is no heavy social gaming element in the game in the way in which Drive Club and Grid 2 have implemented it.

...lets be honest here, Polyphony being Polyphony have probably missed the mark by miles either way and I won't expect them to even think this far ahead to be honest, they're idiots.

TetreRouge
GT6 needs better social elements, with Drive Club and Grid 2 having social-heavy multiplayer functionality GT6 is already obsolete failure if there is no heavy social gaming element in the game in the way in which Drive Club and Grid 2 have implemented it.

...lets be honest here, Polyphony being Polyphony have probably missed the mark by miles either way and I won't expect them to even think this far ahead to be honest, they're idiots.

Way to be optimistic.

Touge Racing aka point to point
All Rims from previous GT games
Engine Swaps.
Now another thing.The special events should actually be SPECIAL.For example instead of Jeff Gordon Nascar or Benz event have a Senna/Prost Event in which you must replicate Sennas battles with Prost throughout 88,89,90,91,92,93. or even have a Monaco Event.Imagine trying to keep Mansell off your ass for 3laps......,EPIC.

SPECIAL Events
Monaco Challenge
Nordschleife Stefan Bellof Fastest Lap Challenge
Nordschleife 50's 60's 70's 80's F1 Challenge
Group B Rally Challenge
Group A Touring Car Challenge
Wangan Expressway Challenge:Point to point
Tsuchiya Touge Challenge
Daytona Legends Challenge

Last edited:
We do need proper co-drivers for rally cars, including appropriate auditory advices/conversations.

Something like this:

Global Weather including Wind Gusts/Breezes/Global Time Change on Real World Courses, Optional on Fantasy tracks. 12 Mile Cross Country Sprint races maybe.

Last edited:
The 5 most important thing that GT6 should have (IMO) is:
1. All cars are premium and have realistic engine sounds
2. Some realistic car behaviors (realistic body rolls, engines should over rev when downshifting too early, brake fade..... etc.)
3. Ability to change tire width
4. Proper track editor
5. PS3 ENVIRONMENTS, PLEASE!

Brake fade should absolutely not be hard to introduce to the series - plus, it'd give us a reason to get brake upgrades back.

maybe he means braking by downshifting. i once drove a golf 2 with no working brake or handbrake, had to use the engine to brake as the normal brake could only be held in for 1 second at a time and stopped working (as little as it did) after a second. first gear could pop in reverse, that car had so many problems. i think i might just be the member here who's driven the worst broken down cars to some of the better cars ever made. i get used to a car ive never driven before in seconds, i do think that driving many different cars with many differences like totally broken down or new out of the showroom makes adapting faster. also i think i've had almost any problem you can have with a car. from my youth knowing nothing about car troubles to being able to pinpoint car troubles just be riding the car.all because i've encountered it all before.

maybe he means braking by downshifting. i once drove a golf 2 with no working brake or handbrake, had to use the engine to brake as the normal brake could only be held in for 1 second at a time and stopped working (as little as it did) after a second. first gear could pop in reverse, that car had so many problems. i think i might just be the member here who's driven the worst broken down cars to some of the better cars ever made. i get used to a car ive never driven before in seconds, i do think that driving many different cars with many differences like totally broken down or new out of the showroom makes adapting faster. also i think i've had almost any problem you can have with a car. from my youth knowing nothing about car troubles to being able to pinpoint car troubles just be riding the car.all because i've encountered it all before.

I believe he's talking about actual braking. If I'm not wrong, isn't brake fade caused when you really push the brakes and overuse/overheat them to the point that they lose some of their stopping power?

I believe he's talking about actual braking. If I'm not wrong, isn't brake fade caused when you really push the brakes and overuse/overheat them to the point that they lose some of their stopping power?

Yes, exactly.

Ha Wikipedia! I don't believe you Simon, I bet it was you who wrote that fake article about brake fade. Oh you deceitful boy!

:)

I assume he means drivers be forced to use both compounds in a race. However...

Tire use options:
In an online room the use of a softer and a harder compound, much like F1.

With 90% of online races lasting 5 minutes it's hardly worth it.

-Paint spoilers
-Customize brake disk
-Buy racer suits instead of earning them
-Instead of earning cars- all the cars are available to buy at any time.

Back