Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
Here is a few things that would be nice:

When you modify or tune your car it becomes an optional brand with optional signature marked on the car.

Say i modify a Corvette z06 and i choose to call it ZM it becomes Corvette z06 ZM edition with an option to tag the car with ZM.

Also a car with lots of trophies should increase in value when you sell. 100 wins or more

Online auctions amongst players and also virtual auctions inside the game would be cool.

Licenses required for driving different races instead of level. B license ( beginner races) A license for Amateur and, IC for pro and so on.

Also when you are like a very good driver, David Copperfield should ride with you and do magictricks and stuff from the passenger seat when you win a race. Like bunnies coming out of the exhaust pipe and stuff. Yeah! :) That would be cool:cool:

Licenses need to serve a purpose otherwise why bother having them? If you don't need a license for anything why would you take it?

I thought the GT5 class system was a proposed way of replacing the licenses?

But the licenses were still there, weren't they? That was the problem, either make them required for something or get rid of them/call them something other than "license".

But the licenses were still there, weren't they? That was the problem, either make them required for something or get rid of them/call them something other than "license".

So you wanted licences and now you don't want licences. :odd: Wow.

Im gonna keep it simple as Im not overly interested in fancy add ons. Qualifying !!!!! would be nice. Perhaps options to inforce 1 lap shootouts or top 10 shootouts etc, but at the core , qualifying sessions would be nice.
Better in car view and full wheel ffb support for each view with an option to lock everybody incar view.
Better race stats screen regarding practice times and qualifying times and who holds what time all viewable as a pop up when u cross the line each lap and also when off track.
adjustable weather option on every track and some Aussie V8s + some Aussie tracks.

* Qualifying
* Better in car view and support for ffb (force incar view option)
* Better Race statitics screen and info
* Adjustable weather on every track
* Aussie V8s and tracks
* Less grip

Thankyou that is all :)

It would be nice to have proper touge events with the so-called 'Inidial D' rules and actual racing flags in the game. It would also be nice to be able to do visual modifications to the interiors like custom gauges, steeringwheel, and seats. Why not neon lights for shyts n gygs?

Oh, and proper sounds.

I'd definitely like to see custom gauges. That way we don't have the wrong tachometer and speedometer whilst driving in cockpit view

^ yes
I was really upset to see that when I lowered the wight completely that the interior was still 100% fabricated to stock looks. If i wanted a lighter car I would at least smash out the glove box.

^ yes
I was really upset to see that when I lowered the wight completely that the interior was still 100% fabricated to stock looks. If i wanted a lighter car I would at least smash out the glove box.

That would save a massive 400g! (Hint/Advice: Air con units are very heavy)

Real Racecar liveries, So what if its advertising tobacco products, Let the tobacco company pay PD for the privilage 💡 e.g

GT5
racesimcentral-granturismo-203-update-3.jpg

Real Life
jaguar-xjr-9-01.jpg

Real Racecar liveries, So what if its advertising tobacco products, Let the tobacco company pay PD for the privilage 💡 e.g
You do realize that if PD included such companies, the rating for GT games would more than likely be raised, which could isolate a large amount of consumers.

You do realize that if PD included such companies, the rating for GT games would more than likely be raised, which could isolate a large amount of consumers.

I'm all in favor of that, Less annoying kids in lobbies etc, Also bear in mind that when GT Academy is running people have to be of a certain age to even participate e.t.c so it would be just like GT Academy but a fully fledged GT game, I mean the GT series is clearly aimed at car enthusiasts and any enthusiast will know how cool real liveries can and did look.

Final thought - GT the real driving simulator (Yeah without the real world liveries), Perhaps it's not just the age rating issue as such but more a licencing issue perhaps, I do recall the Lancia Stratos not having Alitalia plastered on it ingame.

It is annoying that motorsport history is being censored, both in games and in news media. Having said that, a livery editor would surely get around this issue, unless PD have no spine and claim tobacco advertising is offensive.

wanting something is one thing, getting it is a different story all together.

for me though, more tuning, more realistic every day cars, certainly better sounds and more events.

Option to replace front bumper during pitstops for downforce affected cars when damage is on.
No more auto slowdown for cut corner/collision penalties, just add time at the end of a race and/or mandatory pit lane drive thru.
Working start/finish lights for standing start races.

It is annoying that motorsport history is being censored, both in games and in news media. Having said that, a livery editor would surely get around this issue, unless PD have no spine and claim tobacco advertising is offensive.

I couldn't agree more, The way I see it is since the JAAAAAAG was made premium why go to all the effort to model it if its not actually to all intents and purposes 100% accurate at least for a game where the head man is a known perfectionist, I mean lets be honest we all know Mr Kaz himself smokes big woop, Just my thought on that.

Liver editor, engine swaps, a better wheels selection with more variety, plasti-dipping, gold chrome, a no wing option, light options, RWD swap, and more body kits. I looove my customization more than Shaniqua loves her fried chicken and red lipstick.

Back