Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
I wanna see multi-class Le Mans racing events like in Grid...that's how they do it IRL and this is, after-all, a driving simulator.

B-Spec drivers that don't get "cool" if not reminded to keep a steady pace! C'mon, they're supposed to be racing drivers but they lose interest if not passing every few seconds? I should not have to continuously remind my driver to keep trying to finish in 1st place...

B-Spec drivers that don't get "cool" if not reminded to keep a steady pace! C'mon, they're supposed to be racing drivers but they lose interest if not passing every few seconds? I should not have to continuously remind my driver to keep trying to finish in 1st place...

there should not be b-spec in general

And yet here you are bickering about it. He doesn't want B-Spec. Who cares?

The staff has said repeatedly that how you play the game (or in this case how you will play) is not how everyone should play the game. Respect each others wants/dislikes and move on.

TB
And yet here you are bickering about it. He doesn't want B-Spec. Who cares?

The staff has said repeatedly that how you play the game (or in this case how you will play) is not how everyone should play the game. Respect each others wants/dislikes and move on.

...ok...

I'd love it if the game had a mode where one could layout their own temporary track around a car park using haybales and traffic cones...

1241Penguin
Why is it more likely for this track to surface in GT6 than in GT4 or GT5?

Never said more likely, just said likely.

In a GT3 Concept game, they had a course that had jumps! actual ramps! So its likely that GT6 could!

well there is a chance. just a very small chance. I do not see how that is so called "flawed logic"
So which one is it?

I would also like to point out that a track with ramps does not fit in with the proper race tracks we currently see.

I would also like to point out that a track with ramps does not fit in with the proper race tracks we currently see.

Unless X-Games Rallycross makes an appearance, which is more likely than monster trucks, but still highly unikely.

OR OF COURSE IF THE POD RACE FROM GT CONCEPT RETURNS! *creepy computer voice*Beehasstungyou*goes back to normal voice* 🤬 YEAH!

Back