Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
I think they also need to address how these levels are achieved. Simply racing a million low spec races to get to level 100 will allow the rammers the ability to reach these higher levels. It really should be based on the ability to drive, rather than how often you drive, which the current system seems to use.

I agree. They could simply follow Gran turismo 4's A-Spec points formula. The tougher you made the race for yourself the more points you got. Use a X1 for any race and you'll likely get just one A-Spec point out of a maximum 255. Use an underpowered, over weight car while winning and you can pick up 200+ points as long as the race is long enough

Another interesting thing would be B-Spec drivers in online endurance races. This would allow a group of people to run a very long endurance race without needing an army of drivers. Simply put a cap on how many hours you can drive to keep it fair. If its a 12 hour endurance race limit A-Spec driving time to 4 hours maximum so you are forced to use B-Spec for the other 8 hours. If its a 4 hour endurance race you can only drive 2 hours with A-Spec

Last edited:
Its soo lame to see guys as girls in games. they should make being male or female unchangeable after you have chosen.

Or it choses your gender by what it says in your psn details.
Yes, i agree on that.

Hmm, premium *ahem, "body movements"?
And please no, just keep it simple, female character would just be a bit smaller, and with visible different body, almost like i did in this photo (Using photoshop, obviously)

picture.php

Movements are not needed, since the driver will not walk around... it just would be nice.

Yes, i agree on that.

And please no, just keep it simple, female character would just be a bit smaller, and with visible different body, almost like i did in this photo (Using photoshop, obviously)

picture.php

Movements are not needed, since the driver will not walk around... it just would be nice.

Female "body parts" may be bobbing around like jelly over bumps XD

nice list but what i really want is the car damage.... and world editor ( with all material that already in game ) where we can edit the tracks and scenary like mod nation racer in addition we can turning on/off trafic cars so its not really hard fpr developer to make and also it looks like free roam mode .

gender choice is not really important but its nice if we have that feature.

nice list but what i really want is the car damage.... and world editor ( with all material that already in game ) where we can edit the tracks and scenary like mod nation racer in addition we can turning on/off trafic cars so its not really hard fpr developer to make and also it looks like free roam mode .

gender choice is not really important but its nice if we have that feature.

The gender option would be more socially acceptable

Rock steady 60fps is the most important thing technically speaking.

A brand new career mode: enough grinding with carppy cars for hours and hours...

An option to drive the cars the way they were made: no automatic gears if a car was only manual, no power steering if the car did not have it, no ABS, no ESP, etc... make it possible to have the most faithful driving experience.

Split players into different leagues in online mode (ala FIFA for instance) so that you can play with players that are the same level as you...

Make up a penalty system based on the pourcentage of races you did not finish: for example, if you don't finish 1 race, you get a penalty... and lose points... that would prevent people from ramming your car and, long term, prevent them from accessing the highest levels...(and ruin other players games)

A better tyre model: GT5's is bad... driving in soft is always the best solution (can't believe they did not even correct it)

Last edited:
While some may disagree with it, I think there should be a "GT Premium" type service in the next GT.

1 year included in the limited special whatever addition. 1 Month with a regular purchase. Otherwise ~$30 a year after that.

What it would include:
-Free DLC for the year (lets hope there is a lot)
-Exclusive tuned "black" cars
-Immediate access to every car KY owns that is in the game
-Dedicated Online server options as stated in the OP's list
-Full racing league creation suite (moderation abilities, creation abilities, etc)
-Access to exclusive competitions with prizes (model cars from GT, sign PD memorabilia, trip to PD's offices, drive with Bryan, Lucas or Jan, etc)
-Exclusive and unique livery designs

I would happily pay a reasonable sum of money for this. I think the $50 BF3 and COD charge is too steep for the content they offer. To me $30 would be the perfect price point. This would also help fund licensing for future GT DLC.

Other separate ideas:
-Using the Move controller like a brush in the livery editor (this would be the first constructive use of Move since its introduction)
-An (OPTIONAL) QTE sequence for pit stops
-The ability to spend money on your pit crew to improve their performance in GT Life Career mode
-A WRC3 repair style mechanic between rally stages (you have X amount of time until the next stage, repair A takes Y amount of time, repair B takes Z amount of time, when the time is depleted you can no longer make repairs).

Also, looking at this list has made me realize just how many great, hell amazing ideas are out there. If PD implemented 1/3 of this list GT6 would be a phenomenal game.

paskowitz
While some may disagree with it, I think there should be a "GT Premium" type service in the next GT.

1 year included in the limited special whatever addition. 1 Month with a regular purchase. Otherwise ~$30 a year after that.

What it would include:
-Full racing league creation suite (moderation abilities, creation abilities, etc)
-Access to exclusive competitions with prizes (model cars from GT, sign PD memorabilia, trip to PD's offices, drive with Bryan, Lucas or Jan, etc)

I would happily pay a reasonable sum of money for this. I think the $50 BF3 and COD charge is too steep for the content they offer. To me $30 would be the perfect price point. This would also help fund licensing for future GT DLC.

Other separate ideas:
-Using the Move controller like a brush in the livery editor (this would be the first constructive use of Move since its introduction)
-The ability to spend money on your pit crew to improve their performance in GT Life Career mode
-A WRC3 repair style mechanic between rally stages (you have X amount of time until the next stage, repair A takes Y amount of time, repair B takes Z amount of time, when the time is depleted you can no longer make repairs).

Also, looking at this list has made me realize just how many great, hell amazing ideas are out there. If PD implemented 1/3 of this list GT6 would be a phenomenal game.

Excellent ideas, some of the best on this thread yet. =D

What it would include:

Other separate ideas:

Excellent ideas, some of the best on this thread yet. =D

But this might create a mutiny tho, Just link COD Elite did, and EA online Pass has. Some ideas are good but having a annual pay to get certain things isnt PD and i Doubt they will either

Youngun
But this might create a mutiny tho, Just link COD Elite did, and EA online Pass has. Some ideas are good but having a annual pay to get certain things isnt PD and i Doubt they will either

Do you really have to suck the fun out of everything? This is a wish list. People are allowed to wish for things and post good ideas. It was a good idea too.

What it would include:

Other separate ideas:

Horrible idea, that sounds like what Volition did with Saints Row The Third; unsurprisingly their fanbase reduced dramatically in size, I know because I used to be a fan of the series. 👎

Those are all awesome suggestions but can we put like neon, tv, change seats , make cars look like street racing cars for those who want it that would be awsome but either im still going to buy GT6 :dopey:

Those are all awesome suggestions but can we put like neon, tv, change seats , make cars look like street racing cars for those who want it that would be awsome but either im still going to buy GT6 :dopey:

No Ricing please, even tho the High End Performance G37 does have a TV and PS3 lol

gamerdog6482
I find that very hard to believe. Although, I'm not one to talk as the people at GTAuto can eat dirty oil and puke up 50HP.

Oil changes add HP in real life.

GranTurismo916
I though that was only if you changed to a thinner oil.

No. Oil actually gets a little thicker as it gets dirty and run through the engine. Changing the oil helps the engine run smoother and faster, thus increasing HP. And new oil, is technically thinner anyways.

Back