Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
In a custom event creator I want the ability to race against any car in my garage, including those with custom liveries.

That way I can fine tune the field to look like real world events as much as possible with proper numbers, updated sponsors etc

Here's a little thing that would be cool, and add realism:

If the tread marks stayed on the road where you left them, instead of disappearing after a while.

ALSO

I've noticed a little flaw in the rain physics. Whenever it rains on your car, (while you are sitting still) the rain will build up on the windshield, rear window, etc. just like in real life. However, there's an issue. Whenever you BARELY tap the gas, the rain SHOOTS backwards, as if you're in a high speed wind tunnel. This is not realistic. It would take a lot more to get that rain off. All I'm asking is, fix this issue, please.

And please allow us to use the rear wipers in GT6 :)

That is all, for now.

Here's a little thing that would be cool, and add realism:

If the tread marks stayed on the road where you left them, instead of disappearing after a while.

ALSO

I've noticed a little flaw in the rain physics. Whenever it rains on your car, (while you are sitting still) the rain will build up on the windshield, rear window, etc. just like in real life. However, there's an issue. Whenever you BARELY tap the gas, the rain SHOOTS backwards, as if you're in a high speed wind tunnel. This is not realistic. It would take a lot more to get that rain off. All I'm asking is, fix this issue, please.

And please allow us to use the rear wipers in GT6 :)

That is all, for now.

i also found out that no tire trails are moade on dirt/grass ect. even on rally tracks and even in the snow!

i also found out that no tire trails are moade on dirt/grass ect. even on rally tracks and even in the snow!

That's a good point. I think it would be cool if sand could sling onto the road if you spun out into the sand.

I want to see clever ways to insure you never become "filthy" rich, at least not for a long while

The start of course would be online auctions where you can spend millions of credits on custom designs from other people.

Repair work on cars should be expensive but should never exceed the price of the car. At that point you have the option to write it off and send it to the online junk yard or have it scrapped.

Resource management (having to buy new tires/fuel etc every race instead of an endless amount) can steadily drain your credits but I think its not needed in GT6.

Heres a list of items that can be added to keep draining away your money so it doesnt just pile up so easily. Price depends on quality of car

100 - 3,000 credits - oil change (A Ferari Enzo's oil change is $1,400 in real life)
500 - 10,000 credits - Brake Pad & Rotor change
5,000 - 50,000 credits - Clutch Change
10,000 - 500,000 credits - Transmission Rebuild
10,000 - 500,000 credits - Engine Rebuild
10,000 - 500,000 credits - Chassis restoration

Also make more cars more expensive. Make a McLaren F1 4,000,000 credits. Make a classic Le Mans prototype like the 787b 10,000,000 credits. The 60s Le Mans cars 15,000,000 credits. Every super car over $3,000,000 credits

Jack up the prices on parts, tires, wheels, everything. Make it extremely hard to be rich

i want every car to have their own turning radius, not every car have about 160 degrees like on gt5 when using a wheel (would generate problems with controller)

-Make it harder to earn credits, or make everything insanely expensive.
-More rally races if rally is still in the next game.
-If there is rally; the ability to fall of the cliff on rally tracks
-Better body roll physics so I can see what my suspension tuning has done to my car
-When reducing weight, the interior view should also change according to the weight deduction applied
-No more paint chip system

GAMEPLAY - Online Modes
*Drifting

I just have to add.

PD needs to create -
Online drift for points!
Tandem drifting and solo drifting, (they should be like in rally stages, or real drift, where 2 drifters have tandem battle, score points and then next tandem goes, and so on).

This GT5 online drift is very pointless with no rules, no points, only chaos and all players randomly drifting!

This GT5 online drift is very pointless with no rules, no points, only chaos and all players randomly drifting!
Guess why there are teams.

I like to drift online in GT5, way more than offline. The current point system isn't that good in my eyes (e.g "too much" angle :rolleyes: ).

dr_slump
Guess why there are teams.

I like to drift online in GT5, way more than offline. The current point system isn't that good in my eyes (e.g "too much" angle :rolleyes: ).

Defo, real drift is control speed and angle. Some best drifter fly round courses using all the track getting rear as close to barrier for longer drift, online is depicted as slower is better and closer to corner (which would be corrected, in racing)

I was just in another thread and someone was explaining to me how you can get ripped off swapping cars online, where you give yours and they skank you by not giving you a car back. (excuse the naive sounding post, I've never actually shared cars)

So my suggestion is, you have two modes. One is give mode where you give your car out right to your friends say, the other is swap mode where you give your car to a "delivery firm" say and they don't deliver the car till they have both vehicles. How to avoid them giving you a micra? You can view what's with the delivery firm and you both have to okay "sign for" the delivery.

The whole damage thing is no good especially when online people crash into each other like they don't have any breaks. And therewas a comment before what about when your 98% done with an enduro and you loose traction and crash and get DNF but besides that these are legit ideas and would love to play the game if all these ideas were included

I would like to have save files locked permanently. No sharing, no copying for easy credit or car duplication cheats. Also get rid of birthday prizes or anything that can be taken advantage of.

Because of this PD should backup our save files online in cloud storage

I would like to have save files locked permanently. No sharing, no copying for easy credit or car duplication cheats. Also get rid of birthday prizes or anything that can be taken advantage of.

Because of this PD should backup our save files online in cloud storage

but that means we'd have to go online to play gt6 with our files.

Here's a solution to that... GT6 save files are backed up online through PD's servers. your save will also be on your playstation. if your playstation corrupts, or you lose your data somehow, you just load up the game, go to options and go to a save file recovery button somewhere in the options. the online servers should keep at least 3 versions of your save... last three updated save files to prevent the corrupted file from updating to your online backup. sounds like a pain in the ass, but it could work.

I'm just saying this. Please don't add this to the list, but why do so many of you guys want it things expensive? What happens when you start out the game and need to do a chassis or engine rebuild. Will you even have enough money to pay for chassis or engine rebuild or both? I'm confused.

I'm just saying this. Please don't add this to the list, but why do so many of you guys want it things expensive? What happens when you start out the game and need to do a chassis or engine rebuild. Will you even have enough money to pay for chassis or engine rebuild or both? I'm confused.

When your just starting out you'll race on old engines and parts. It wont be until much later when your rich when you can race with a fresh engine, brakes etc every 3 or 4 races

Also I am limiting what I add to the list. Alot of things I suggested I have not added. For example generic requests like "better damage" arent being added anymore.

People can still talk about or request anything they want, the list in the OP doesnt control this thread

ZedMan1996
but that means we'd have to go online to play gt6 with our files.

Not really, going online backs up your save file and thats it. If you have no access to online then your save file isn't backed up.

I always thought that some of the tuner cars should be in the same class as the regular street cars if theyre street legal. It's kinda frustrating in arcade mode that the only cars i can use my Nismo 350z against are various race and rally cars.

When your just starting out you'll race on old engines and parts. It wont be until much later when your rich when you can race with a fresh engine, brakes etc every 3 or 4 races

Also I am limiting what I add to the list. Alot of things I suggested I have not added. For example generic requests like "better damage" arent being added anymore.

People can still talk about or request anything they want, the list in the OP doesnt control this thread

Okay I get it. You guys are doing this to stop people from having insane amounts of money. I agree and disagree. I just don't want to have to buy a 20 Million dollars car.

Request: If GT6 keeps the leveling up system, they should do what Forza 4 did with the leveling up system. You get a free car to choose from every time you level up. PD could cap it at or around level 25, if they keep the 40 level system. From there, you can earn credits or xp until you get to the max level.

I know some of you won't like this idea because it would be too easy to get rich. The payouts could be a small amount like 5,000 and progess slowly up but not in a pattern.

Not really, going online backs up your save file and thats it. If you have no access to online then your save file isn't backed up.

ohhhh.

They should ditch the leveling system all together and stick with the tried and true licensing.

I cant do any licence tests anymore :( my file must have glitched the licence levels.Every time I try and get on, there is just a black screen. then I have to turn off the PS3 altogether.

Back