Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
OK, on my B-Spec save I have licenses A and B which I ported from GT3. I also have every single race completed, other than the license, driving challenges, and rally. 0 A-Spec points. I have three FGTs and over 600 other cars.

OK, on my B-Spec save I have licenses A and B which I ported from GT3. I also have every single race completed, other than the license, driving challenges, and rally. 0 A-Spec points. I have three FGTs and over 600 other cars.
Can you do all special events? (the hard ones)
And you can drive all endurance races in a-spec mode?

Btw, I'm not sure, but are you aware that it's not about the b-spec mode? If not then reread post 781.

Last edited:
Enhance the track editor so that it has rallycross features, like making the Joker lap, where in the race, you'll have to take it once.

Btw, I'm not sure, but are you aware that it's not about the b-spec mode? If not then reread post 781.

I did nurburgring 24h a-spec

ZedMan1996
I did nurburgring 24h a-spec

I love this race... Stock 787b no tuning done to it... Drove it exactly how it is stock... 26 1/2 hours straight through only stopped to go to the bathroom or have a smoke... Done 7 different PSN accounts with level 40/40 fully legit... But yeah i hope they have in a-spec 24h races of all different versions of the nurburgring instead of just that one... I would love to have a setting for online to set instead of laps a time frame when the time ends you finish the lap you're on... Or basically LM endurance rules

I think I said this before, but yes. I think I got to something like 92% before I decided I was done and moved on.

I think I said this before, but yes. I think I got to something like 92% before I decided I was done and moved on.
Nah you said you haven't done the rally stuff, which means you haven't done all special events (especially the harder ones).

I had to do the licenses for them. Not sure what for a strange GT4 copy you have.

Pause at 1:09 and read!

FYI, the harder events require higher licenses.

Check the beginning. You see the a, ib, ia icons?

Last edited:
Nah you said you haven't done the rally stuff, which means you haven't done all special events (especially the harder ones).

I had to do the licenses for them. Not sure what for a strange GT4 copy you have.

Pause at 1:09 and read!

Those events and the driving missions were the only ones that needed licenses.

Those events and the driving missions were the only ones that needed licenses.
Ok, I knew that you needed them for only a few events. Just wasn't sure for which ones, because my GT4 disc does no longer work. :(

Ok, I knew that you needed them for only a few events. Just wasn't sure for which ones, because my GT4 does no longer work. :(

Mine doesn't either. Red spinning thing of death. :(

EDIT: Also, bring back driving missions. Not that special event crap. :D

I want a game mode where you have to overtake as many slower cars as possible in a faster car without them ramming you off the track

Everything Forza 4 had outside of racing like Autovista and livery editor would make GT6 my dream racing game.

-Greatly enhanced photomode: different/expanded filter set, control of lighting glow/bloom effect (headlights, etc), better options for darker areas such as tunnels, more travel locations (perhaps unlockable as Ahrweiler Winter is in GT5)

-Videomode: direct your own replay with options for camera angles, chase cams, filming from various cars in the replay/race, effects and filters

-Photo placement/creation option: Pick a car and a track/location, place the car (as you can currently in photo travel), set options for car speed and line if using a track (like using the pen tool in Photoshop: set start, set end, curve the line within a reasonable limit). In a travel location the same sort of thing could be used for a video camera where you could set the travel of the camera to get a slow pan or walkaround as you see in the opening menu. Freedom of movement with a selection of path curves or something similar to the pen tool. Combine this video option into a replay for a "bullet time" effect on jumps or a view change in a tight braking duel.

I love this race... Stock 787b no tuning done to it... Drove it exactly how it is stock... 26 1/2 hours straight through only stopped to go to the bathroom or have a smoke... Done 7 different PSN accounts with level 40/40 fully legit... But yeah i hope they have in a-spec 24h races of all different versions of the nurburgring instead of just that one... I would love to have a setting for online to set instead of laps a time frame when the time ends you finish the lap you're on... Or basically LM endurance rules

I think I did it in a Audi DTM car. Cant remember what model. But it was perfect for the job. was very fuel efficent.

All That Good Stuff and,

Rallying
Drag racing
Drifting
NOS

and complete customisation of cars from motor types, drive lines, wheel width and sizes

@TP1: Thats a cool Idea 👍 a multiplier would be good.

1. Livery editor but me think this is on Kaz´s list pretty high.
2. More RM´s and more premium cars (maybe drop the standards and just convert a good selection of cars)
3. No Museum, paintwheel instead of chip-system
4. More events, more 1-4 h enduros (drop the long races, although we have the save function)
5. Better AI with more "Racing-Brain"

We don´t want to stress them more above will be enough to make GT a better game, atleast for me :D

What good would that do?

What good would having mechanical damage on permanently do?

Did you seriously just ask that?

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

Can you turn damage off in your real car?

Artificially making a Prius slower than a Ferrari is just bad design.

That doesn't make any sense. A prius is slower, there's no need to "artificially" make it slower.

He was asking a simple question (which I agree with) and that is how you respond? Really?

I think he's under the impression that GT is a simulator and not a game. I'm also guessing he's never raced online in any console game before.

And I agree, the response was childish.

1.I want no invisible walls in rally. You should be able to crash if you are off track, it's part of the fun.
2.Narrower rally courses.
3.Point to point courses in Course Maker.
4.More options for Course maker, like adjusting colours, textures, run-off area, at least a few trackside objects etc.
5.Better rally physics.
6.Better tyre model.
7.More options for rims.
8.Ability to remove spoilers on some cars, (it's easy to do).
9.License plate editor.
10.Ability to mix your own colors along with manufacturer colors. And for God's sake, the paint chip should not be deleted once you use it...
11.Time of day and weather for almost all tracks.
12.No ugly shadows.
13. Competitive AI.

That's about it.

What good would having mechanical damage on permanently do?

Did you seriously just ask that?

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!

Can you turn damage off in your real car?

Can you instantly change the wheels on your real car with absolutely no affect on unsprung weight?

Does an oil change give you 30 horsepower? Is it required the moment the car's driven off the lot?

Does every car you've driven have the same 900-degree rotation for the steering wheel? How's about the driving aids on a Citroen 2CV, those are handy, huh?

:rolleyes:

Options are what's needed in any good racing game. Having the option to turn off damage, if the player sees fit, broadens the appeal of the game, which is much better idea for continuing PD's success than following one random elitist's narrow-minded view on what's "right".

SlipZtrEm
Can you instantly change the wheels on your real car with absolutely no affect on unsprung weight?

Does an oil change give you 30 horsepower? Is it required the moment the car's driven off the lot?

Does every car you've driven have the same 900-degree rotation for the steering wheel? How's about the driving aids on a Citroen 2CV, those are handy, huh?

:rolleyes:

Options are what's needed in any good racing game. Having the option to turn off damage, if the player sees fit, broadens the appeal of the game, which is much better idea for continuing PD's success than following one random elitist's narrow-minded view on what's "right".

HELL YEAH!! 👍

I want the ability to test drive cars before purchasing them. Like MCLA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back