Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
I'd like to be able to buy engine and weight reduction stages all at once, or by purchasing st.2 right away, I buy st. 1 as well

I want to be able to crash into the trees on Toscana tracks instead of hitting an invisible wall.

Give me realtime view of tuning like the engineers see it. Id like to see the effect while lowering height, adjusting camber, putting on racetyres or adjusting wingangle.
And please give us good pretuned cars.

Who cares about damage, if you are a good racer, your car will finish the way it started. :lol:

Sorry, i had to say that.

You can be the cleanest driver in the world, but everyone else around you needs to be clean runners too. Never encountered the noob in the tank car then? :sly:
If they don't bother with fully accurate modelling, the simplest solution would be:
1st crash - small dent, paint scrapes
2nd crash - larger dent, larger scrapes
3rd crash - huge dent, most paint now missing
4th crash - panel becomes loose, retains stage 3 appearance
5th crash - panel falls off

(200mph-0mph instantly - stage 5, screen turns deep red)
Whilst it may not be "realistic", it's certainly a whole world better than the current playdough damage model.

Here's a solution to that... GT6 save files are backed up online through PD's servers,,,

I wouldn't trust my save files with PD's servers, I'll stick with Playstation Plus! The whole idea of "cloud" saves has one big issue for me, if there's a server maintenance day, or a problem with a server, or you have problems with your internet - you cannot play the game at all. You wouldn't even be able to paint a car, as you don't have a savefile stating that you even have the car!

I just re-read some USA reviews of the FD RX7 when it was first released back in '93. One key feature that most loved was the super direct steering.

This reminded me, along with the earlier mentioning of 900-deg steering.

To elaborate on the rather generic 'better' FFB, is it possible for each car's lock to lock or steering ratio, and some estimation of the different power-steering 'feelings' to be implemented?

Current magazine track comparisons also list down how each car's steering feel helps or hinders driver confidence.

(Yes, this will take forever to properly implement.)

You can be the cleanest driver in the world, but everyone else around you needs to be clean runners too. Never encountered the noob in the tank car then? :sly:

To be really honest to you, no. I never seen a Tank Car in GT5 online. :lol:

I understand what you mean, but there are certain types of rooms which the % of noobs is way lower. For example, aids off, specially Skid Recovery. If you join rooms with limited pp and limited aids, the chances of having a good clean race increases drastically.

Not saying you will never see them, you will, but it is just a bit harder. ;)

OPTIONAL Car Class system to go along with PP to help prevent mismatched cars

Example

S Class: cars with 500+ HP stock/over 100,000 credits est
  • McLaren F1
  • Ferrari Enzo
  • Ford GT
  • Nissan GTR
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
  • Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1
  • etc

A Class: cars with 350-499 HP stock/50,000-99,999 credits est
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS
  • Audi R8
  • Dodge Viper GTS
  • etc

B Class: cars with 200-349 HP stock/25,000-49,999 credits est
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
  • Ford Mustang
  • Subaru STi
  • etc

C Class: cars under 200 HP/24,000 credits or less est

I would like car classes to go on top of PP restrictions so you dont get in a race where a McLaren F1 is racing a Mustang

Last edited:
SLS has over 500hp.

Wow it does doesn't it. Well over 500

My categories aren't 100% rigid. For example most Lotus cars would probably fit in the A class despite having much less power.

But with so much power you'd think the SLS would belong in the S class, but I think it would struggle to keep up with those cars, especially with it's weight. With it's power restricted I think it would be a better match with A class cars then the hyper cars in the S class

OPTIONAL Car Class system to go along with PP to help prevent mismatched cars

Example

S Class: cars with 500+ HP stock/over 100,000 credits est
  • McLaren F1
  • Ferrari Enzo
  • Ford GT
  • Nissan GTR
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
  • Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1
  • etc

A Class: cars with 350-499 HP stock/50,000-99,999 credits est
  • Mercedes-Benz SLS
  • Audi R8
  • Dodge Viper GTS
  • etc

B Class: cars with 200-349 HP stock/25,000-49,999 credits est
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
  • Ford Mustang
  • Subaru STi
  • etc

C Class: cars under 200 HP/24,000 credits or less est

I would like car classes to go on top of PP restrictions so you dont get in a race where a McLaren F1 is racing a Mustang

This would literally put Tank Cars against Corvette ZR1RMs.

coolboy48
I just re-read some USA reviews of the FD RX7 when it was first released back in '93. One key feature that most loved was the super direct steering.

This reminded me, along with the earlier mentioning of 900-deg steering.

To elaborate on the rather generic 'better' FFB, is it possible for each car's lock to lock or steering ratio, and some estimation of the different power-steering 'feelings' to be implemented?

Current magazine track comparisons also list down how each car's steering feel helps or hinders driver confidence.

(Yes, this will take forever to properly implement.)

Very true and normal power steering verses electric power steering would help in the next game. Driven RX7 as was gonna buy one and feel is great but went with RX8, feeling isn't as good but stiffer chassis does help. (FD3S was out in 91' til '02)
In the game, every cars steering feels the same which no car really does.

Add 400 cars
No redbull
New official wheel
Better force feedback
Engine swaps
No money limit
No system level for cars to buy
Better reject vote system
Better engine sounds
Day,night,rain,fog for every track.
No NASCAR and go kart (a complete waste of money)
unlimited cars in garage as favorites.
All premium cars. (no standards)
No online dealership.
Put the game for ps3 ps4 and psvita.
No unnessary skylines. (too many of them)

20 percent japanese 20 percent American 20 percent German 20 percent European 10 percent itilain 10 percent

Shadows on cars

And take another 4 years to make this game.

That is why we have PP and PP classes.

I spent 10 minutes looking for a thread someone posted recently but couldn't find it

Basically it was a guy talking about how in online drag racing they would set the PP limit low with the hopes of attracting more ordinary cars but someone would always come in with a severely detuned Corvette C6 ZR1 and smoke everyone.

pp limits doesn't solve such issues thats why I suggested an optional class system on top of it, to prevent severely detuned cars from dominating lesser cars

we need a power-to-weight ratio in the garage search options and a way to sort out the ai that you are up against

I want GT3 and GT4 Simulation mode music!!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Back