Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
AI that can get Aggressive, that can make mistakes,that can spin out by themselves when under pressure.

Keep the Used Car Dealership but ALL CARS PREMIUM. A used car Dealership would allow for acctually collecting rare cars and restoring an old car could be fun too. But only if all cars are Premium in the game.

AI of at least 20 cars.

Multi Class races. If there was 20 car AI then, multi car races would be fun, avoiding slow cars or fast cars.

Drag races.

Hill climbs.

Some kind of story mode or just a better, more exciting A-Spec/Career so we would want to play it more.

Better customization.

^You basically just described Forza. I completely agree though. GT would be so much more enjoyable with all the Forza features.

Much more in depth customization. Not just a few rims, and like 2 body kits-- if that. Apart from tuning, more visual customization would be nice. Things like changing tire sizes, body kits, a much greater selection of rims and maybe even custom vinyls are a thought. Some of us really do enjoy giving a car a unique look rather than cycling through the same 5 options for every single car
-___-

Also, PHYSICAL DAMAGE. GT calls them selves the 'real driving simulator' but if you go 200 mph in to a wall, the car will slightly dent if you're lucky. Adding this sort of damage would encourage much cleaner driving. And sometimes the damage just looks awful, like a ripple vortex type of effect where my bumper is like in a swirl lol wtf

Last edited:
I would like GT6 to go in the direction with a more restricted cashflow for winning races (or bigger pricetags on part/cars).

In GT5 you get financially independent too soon in the game and maxing out car after car with the best parts stops hurting your wallet.

I would like to be able to dream just a bit more before being able to afford a Ferrari or Lambo. Perhaps it could be an option when starting a career.

Last edited:
Tsukasa_Bullet
I would like GT6 to go in the direction with a more restricted cashflow for winning races (or bigger pricetags on part/cars).

In GT5 you get financially independent too soon in the game and maxing out car after car with the best parts stops hurting your wallet.

I would like to be able to dream just a bit more before being able to afford a Ferrari or Lambo. Perhaps it could be an option when starting a career.

Magnificent idea. I couldn't agree more. 👍

Caterham Academey race series for novices.

btw - is anyone actually going to send this list to PD as a reflection of fans comments and suggestions for GT6 - as otherwise what is the point. does anyone work for PD on here?

I'd be satisfied with engine swaps, the ability to put the convertible roof on or off depending on the car, paint custom decals on my car, put larger or smaller diameter wheels on my car...

be able to choose from more than just ten generic wheels in GT Auto...

would be cool if you could put that white or yellow lettering on the tires too...

put different color headlights on your car (for ex: on old cars, upgrade to Xenon 4000K or 8000K or 10000K something like that....)

better engine sounds. honestly Racing Exhaust = straight pipe with no cat. Why does it sound like poo poo on some cars? for example i have a Camaro SS '69 with race exhaust. it sounds bad. when you hear its exhaust sound, it's not at all what that car should sound like. in real life, it's a roar, not a vacuum or blender turning on.

I would like a function where you can send complaints and suggestions to PD in game; So if there's a glitch you can tell them about it so they can patch it etc.

be able to choose from more than just ten generic wheels in GT Auto...
would be cool if you could put that white or yellow lettering on the tires too...

And also pin stripe on the wheels just to make them a bit more unique

I would like a function where you can send complaints and suggestions to PD in game; So if there's a glitch you can tell them about it so they can patch it etc.

That would be cool, but think of what PD would do if every ten seconds they get a complaint saying that the mean people in the "Race for Real" room won't let them use their X2011.

Skippable gt auto & car purchase animations. When you have 700 plus cars it adds up to hours of the players time spent watching these stupid things.
Menu transitions need to be a lot quicker too.

Last edited:
axl54
skipable gt auto & car purchase animtions. When you have 700 plus cars it adds up to hours of the platers time watching these stupid things.
Menu transitions need to be a lot quicker too.

GT4 style mixed with GT5 graphics and animations I think

I'd really like to see the ability to send cr. For cars instead of just trading cars/tickets/paint/gear back and forth it would be cool if you could give someone money for cars.

Coloured burnout tyres (for drifting)
0.jpg

For me personally, the main addition I want to see in GT6 is time trial leaderboards, and I still can't believe we don't have them in GT5!

I know we have had them in the seansonals but it's nowhere near the same as having proper TT leaderboards. I would have invested a LOT more time and energy into GT5 if there were TT leaderboards!

For me personally, the single player in GT5 got a little boring, repetative and a bit of a grind. Playing online with friends made up for it but it's not always possible for us to meet up at the same time.

At least with TT's you could compete with your friends (as well as the rest of the world!) any time you wanted, theres nothing like seeing a friend beat your time and then spending the whole evening trying to beat him, and when you do, you know he is going to see it the next morning and have a bad start to the day!

Anyway, we will get what we get, we can only hope to get the things we all want, but with pCARS coming out, it's very possible I may not even bother with GT6, it will have to be something very special to tempt me...

Wow ~ awesome work mate ~

I went though your list and I can only find 1 similar one.
- Touge
and I would like to take it further.
- Touge, but (Best Motoring/Initial D style with real world track)
- Ability to build the car from ground up. (For none hardcore people will be a button to build instantly)

car-related stuff.

- for convertibles that come in hard-top and soft-top, The ability to choose between hard-top and soft-top versions when buying said convertibles (i.e. Mazda MX-5, Honda S2000, etc.)

- the car's weight changes slightly when swapping performance parts (like turbo, brakes, suspension, and such)

=drifting24/7=
car-related stuff.

- for convertibles that come in hard-top and soft-top, The ability to choose between hard-top and soft-top versions when buying said convertibles (i.e. Mazda MX-5, Honda S2000, etc.)

- the car's weight changes slightly when swapping performance parts (like turbo, brakes, suspension, and such)

Edited \/

=drifting24/7=
car-related stuff.

Good call on the hard top but there not versions. There just optional extras to cover the soft top (there designed roadsters) but they do look a little better some times, but adding weight isn't really an option in this type of game but would be a good little extra to buy in GT Auto (same with BMW Z4)

I want to be able to program B spec to run one race with one car and when race is finished start another race with a different car. That way I can break in multiple cars in a day while i'm at work.

=drifting24/7=
car-related stuff.

Yes! I hate having to always have the top up.

Edit: I just realized that's not quite what you said, but nevertheless, the ability to drive without a top would be nice.

I would like for ..

A spec: A callendar similar to Tiger Woods golf game where you have Racing tournaments on the weekend ranging from 5 to 10 weeks. These can begin in the first year with amateur or even beginner races moving up to say year 4 or 5 (if you're good enough) where you are LMP or F1 Championships over say 15 consecutive weekends.

In the weekdays you can have other smaller championships that are one off races or 3 or 4 race meetings again ranging in difficulty from year one upwards. You can even say have a Rally Tuesday kind of thing where every Tuesday its a rally event.

I think this would add some diversity to the A spec system we have now and you can always race different tracks if you are say stuck at a certain level instead of completing the same race on the same track ad nauseum to level up.

Just a thought, it may work quite well.

Yes! I hate having to always have the top up.

Edit: I just realized that's not quite what you said, but nevertheless, the ability to drive without a top would be nice.

Yeah! i got the Tesla Roadster and even tough the top is down in photomode, on every track the top is always up! One of the reasons I got it was to be open to the elements.

This is a silly idea, but I want the event selection screen in GT6 to be similar to GT2.
I liked how it was setup in that game. GT2 had a racing type screen at first to choose between special events, GT league, Endurance, or rally racing. GT6 could have something similar and then when you got to the events of that race type, there was 6 events per page and then 3-5 races per event with each a different performance limit and a prize car for each race. I would like to see that in the GT mode of GT6.

Real Time Dynamic World Weather (same as in Microsoft Flight Simulator)
Single manufacturer career mode
Extreame Hard Tyres
More RM cars, including research into current racing series fom around the world
The ability to decal your cars.
Having 3 digit numbers instead of just 2 e.g. 123
Ablity to change numbers on standard cars
more DLC paint (at the right price)

Back