Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
GTracer98
Guys, what do you think about a TRUE online dealership? You sell a car, it goes to the online dealership menu (where it's possible to filter the cars to find the one you like). When someone buys your car you get the money. Of course, higher milleage=less money ;)

Great idea. That'd be cool.

Everything that everyone has already listed in the forum as well as a complimentary steering wheel made by sony specifically for gt6. I'm a dreamer.

Has anybody mentioned about the release of a new wheel? Maybe T300R that's slightly cheaper (they must be making bags of profit on the T500R) with new features, buttons, switches.

Has anybody mentioned about the release of a new wheel? Maybe T300R that's slightly cheaper (they must be making bags of profit on the T500R) with new features, buttons, switches.

Yes I would certainly like to see a new wheel. I would also like to see some optional add-ons for such a wheel. Maybe a turn signal switch that can double as headlight controls. Theres alot of buttons needed for a racing sim that simply can't fit within the 15 buttons on a PS3 controller or wheel

And I would like to see a clutch and H shifter sold separately as well to keep the price down for the base unit but allow the option to upgrade in the future

cars - functions
  • ability to adjust seats
  • ability to change radio stations in car (stations depend on country)
  • ability to change readout on dash/lcd
  • ability to control convertible tops or remove t-top prerace
  • ability to control windows and sunroofs
  • ability to toggle boost
  • ability to turn headlights/foglights on or off at anytime
  • ability to turn on/off rear windshield wiper
  • ability to turn on/off windshield wiper fluid
  • ability to use turn signals
  • cruise control

wtf!!

Because GT is The Real DRIVING Simulator ;)
Meme-no.jpg

Racing simulator :sly:
👍👍👍

GT isn't really a good racing simulator, namely because of the lack of real racing rules in the game. Really, it's just driving around the track quickly, and driving faster than other cars if you want to win.

GT isn't really a good racing simulator, namely because of the lack of real racing rules in the game. Really, it's just driving around the track quickly, and driving faster than other cars if you want to win.

Join the WRS, strict racing rules enforced there :)

Getting the rules perfect through programming would be an epic fete, given the many variables involved.

Gran-Turismo-5-615.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Driving :D

It's a title slogan!

How many Traffic lights, T-junctions, A and B roads, Motorways, Roadworks, Speed Bumps, Police, Ambulances and Fire Engines do you see in the game???

Oh forgot Roundabouts.

I would like for ..

A spec: A callendar similar to Tiger Woods golf game where you have Racing tournaments on the weekend ranging from 5 to 10 weeks. These can begin in the first year with amateur or even beginner races moving up to say year 4 or 5 (if you're good enough) where you are LMP or F1 Championships over say 15 consecutive weekends.

In the weekdays you can have other smaller championships that are one off races or 3 or 4 race meetings again ranging in difficulty from year one upwards. You can even say have a Rally Tuesday kind of thing where every Tuesday its a rally event.

I think this would add some diversity to the A spec system we have now and you can always race different tracks if you are say stuck at a certain level instead of completing the same race on the same track ad nauseum to level up.

Just a thought, it may work quite well.

I like it :)

It's a title slogan!

How many Traffic lights, T-junctions, A and B roads, Motorways, Roadworks, Speed Bumps, Police, Ambulances and Fire Engines do you see in the game???

Oh forgot Roundabouts.

Everything except roadworks and police is in the game:)

Not really.

O.K. if you want to be argumentative of the fact that this is a Real Driving Simulator over a Racing Simulator, just because the name states it.

Why is it not used to teach people to drive on real roads, considering all roads are race circuits (rally tracks just incase you want to pull me up on that point) There are no real world situations, no built up towns, school crossings complete with lollypop ladies, back streets complete with speed bumps,

There are no real world driving rules, no speed limits/cameras, no pedestrians potentially stepping out into the road.

No chance of being pulled by the police, never having to move out of the way of the emergency services.

No tractors on long country lanes,

No level crossings.

Never having to give way at T-junctions, Roundabouts or stop at Traffic Lights.

I'm failing to see how this is possibly a Real Driving Simulator and not a Racing Simulator, just because the name says so.

Last edited:
Reintroduce the concept of exclusive prize cars. Why in the world should you be able to go to a dealership and buy a Le Mans Prototype? You should win most of those kinds of cars by winning races.

And most importantly, improve the AI. All of us want a competitive and complex AI that blocks, wrecks, etc.

Stormtrooper217
Reintroduce the concept of exclusive prize cars. Why in the world should you be able to go to a dealership and buy a Le Mans Prototype? You should win most of those kinds of cars by winning races.

And most importantly, improve the AI. All of us want a competitive and complex AI that blocks, wrecks, etc.

Good point make special cars winnable only and no UCD for the boring ones. So cool cars still stay hidden but can be won at anytime.

Styling car's like NFS UNDERGROUND 2 :)

- Bretter Sound and Racing interior

- Used car dealer ship, ther you can sell your car to any one other in GT6

- More than only 16 player in a online Room

- Time Trail Race option in (Online racing)
And the option to change the Single Player
Easy
Amtur
Medium
Hard
Pro

Join the WRS, strict racing rules enforced there :)

Getting the rules perfect through programming would be an epic fete, given the many variables involved.
So... we have to create our own rules?

Not really helping your argument that GT is a racing simulator.

lspredator
Styling car's like NFS UNDERGROUND 2 :)

- Bretter Sound and Racing interior

- Used car dealer ship, ther you can sell your car to any one other in GT6

- More than only 16 player in a online Room

- Time Trail Race option in (Online racing)
And the option to change the Single Player
Easy
Amtur
Medium
Hard
Pro

Underground 2 styling... Na that should go in underground 3!!
Plus they tried the level selection in gt5 but instead of picking it, you work your way up. Made the game easy and short. I would go pro from the start just to make it worth while.

Youngun
Underground 2 styling... Na that should go in underground 3!!
Plus they tried the level selection in gt5 but instead of picking it, you work your way up. Made the game easy and short. I would go pro from the start just to make it worth while.

Underground 2 styling, why not?
Than you can make the var idk the car you own in real life :)

Stormtrooper217

Totally agree with this.

👍

lspredator
Underground 2 styling, why not?
Than you can make the var idk the car you own in real life :)

Underground to is a bit over the top for GT. Don't need a boot build or hydraulics on your car...........but it would be interesting in Photomode. (Or just imagine N4S:UG3 with PS4 graphics :embarrassed:)

Not really.

O.K. if you want to be argumentative of the fact that this is a Real Driving Simulator over a Racing Simulator, just because the name states it.

Why is it not used to teach people to drive on real roads, considering all roads are race circuits (rally tracks just incase you want to pull me up on that point) There are no real world situations, no built up towns, school crossings complete with lollypop ladies, back streets complete with speed bumps,

There are no real world driving rules, no speed limits/cameras, no pedestrians potentially stepping out into the road.

No chance of being pulled by the police, never having to move out of the way of the emergency services.

No tractors on long country lanes,

No level crossings.

Never having to give way at T-junctions, Roundabouts or stop at Traffic Lights.

I'm failing to see how this is possibly a Real Driving Simulator and not a Racing Simulator, just because the name says so.

Ok, I know, I just tink turn signals would be cool for cruising lobbies ;)

Youngun
Underground to is a bit over the top for GT. Don't need a boot build or hydraulics on your car...........but it would be interesting in Photomode. (Or just imagine N4S:UG3 with PS4 graphics :embarrassed:)

I don't want to be anel to build my own hydraulics

But
RiMS
Mirrors
Spoiler
Front Bumper
Side Skirt
Rear Bumper
Rear Lights
Front Lights
Hood

Back