Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
  • Engine swaps.
  • Drivetrain swaps.
    • Ability to disable swaps in online rooms.
  • Ability to tune shocks, springs, toe, and camber by individual wheel.
  • Twin turbocharging.
  • Quad turbocharging.
  • Twincharging.
  • Ability for game to calculate driver's weight in car.
  • Ability to alter the tire pressure.
  • Ability to change tires for wider ones.

CARS - Unique Features
  • Adjustable front wing on F10
  • Adjustable front wing on X2010/11
Are these things not in GT5? I know that they are.
  • Attachable windshield wiper for NASCAR
  • Really? What would be the point?

[*]
    [*]Different fuel consumption for each of the cars
    [*]Different fuel tank sizes for each car
Once again, these are in GT5.

• Electronic speed limiters on road cars fitted with them in real life
Really? Yeah, sure, why not make the game that much harder?!

• Every car to come with it's unique number,like a chassis number if you like,which will be issued from the PD servers after you buy a car from the dealerships.This number will stay with the car for it's history in the game
What would be the purpose of that?

• Restrictor Plates for NASCAR
Already in game.

• [*]Songs or radio to only play in car with speakers inside them. In other words: race cars: no music.
Really? You want there to be no background music if the car doesn't have speakers in it?[/QUOTE]

Gamerdog, Earth is just saying what they would like to see in a future GT, there's no need to be so blunt and confront every suggestion, especially when not all of your assumptions are correct. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to list what they want as it is a wishlist, that's the whole idea of them (!) but I don't see why you need to criticise other peoples views and deem them unnecessary as it will just cause an argument and, as this is a wishlist thread I fail to see how anyone's ideas can be 'wrong'.

Has anyone else noticed this? Whenever you take off very smoothly in GT5, say, at about 1/4 throttle, the tires still seem to make a soft screeching sound? That's not very realistic, if that was fixed, it would be pretty nice. Go ahead and call me weird for wanting such a thing, but I like the game to feel as realistic as possible, especially when cruising.

I wouldnt mind having something new that we've never had in GT or any Racing game/Driving game for that matter. How about a game of tag, 16-24 people in one room with an open city (dont care on details) 1 person is taggd and they have to get someone else. Either the person left on it at the end of the time limit or the person on it the most loses, Then Ranked on Time not tagged (think something like this was on MNC:LA) or a variation of it being British Bulldogs, were one person starts of a tagging frenzy getting everyone caught, last one starts as the Dog in the next game (similar to Infected on MW3). and lastly and actual Cops game were you start from a location (Criminals), where the opposing team (cops) start anywhere but are hidden on the map, then the get to chase the Criminals down before they reach there destination (simialr to N4S:Undercover but better). Or a simple one, Car football. Everyone has same car on that team, most goals win (fifa street style). Just spitballing a few ideas.

Are these things not in GT5? I know that they are.
Really? What would be the point?

Once again, these are in GT5.

Really? Yeah, sure, why not make the game that much harder?!

What would be the purpose of that?

Already in game.

• Really? You want there to be no background music if the car doesn't have speakers in it?

• You got me. I have no reply.

Why do you bash everything having to do with American Cars? The Ultimate Aero beat the Veyron, so a new and improved car could could rival the Veyron SS.

Didnt they aim for 265 first time around and fell short? not bashing it, anyone can say it goes 'this' fast. I like the tuatara, good looking, almost european but needs proof. Hope it does beat it, then bugatti will reply ....again

Didnt they aim for 265 first time around and fell short? not bashing it, anyone can say it goes 'this' fast. I like the tuatara, good looking, almost european but needs proof. Hope it does beat it, then bugatti will reply ....again

The Ultimate Aero has much higher performance levels that were never achieved due to not having an expensive test track like Bugatti. NASA said the car was stable to over 270mph. They had to do all their record attempts on closed public roads that were bumpy with bends.

Apparently in this test run the Ultimate Aero's 0-200mph time was 2 seconds faster then the world record time of the Agera R. What will the Tuatara be capable of?

Again the Ultimate Aero outperforms the Veyron SS and Agera R. What will the Tuatara do?

Last edited:
i'd like to see tuned cars in a-spec/arcade races, now they all look standard they should have spoilers other rims etc

I just recently bought the console and GT5 and I'm almost 25th level, so soon I will be able to play through endurance races so I then I will know if this option works. Before that I was playing GT4 on PCSX2 and there wasn't such an option like suspend race or something like that, it was only possible during series, not during the race...
Or if it is possible, then tell me how.
Oh right, I somehow confused these two things, mb! :)

GAMEPLAY - GT Life Racing Series

IRC - Intercontinental Rally Challange ( Fabia's, 207's, Puntos and Groupe N4)
Superstars V8

GAMEPLAY - Tracks
Only REAL tracks a and locations

Classes like 450 PP = D Class, 500 PP = C Class, 550 PP = B Class, 600 PP = A Class, 650 PP = S Class, etc.

Ability to use turbo on some cars like Nissan Zs, NSXs, etc.

GAMEPLAY - GT Life Racing Series

IRC - Intercontinental Rally Challange ( Fabia's, 207's, Puntos and Groupe N4)
Superstars V8

GAMEPLAY - Tracks
Only REAL tracks a and locations

:eek: never underestimate Trial Mountain!

Realistic starting grids with comparable vehicles should apply to sprint races as well, not just endurance races. Cars from comparable eras/regulations only please.

A higher level of dificulty. Advanced or Simulation. More competiton from AI:s requested. Again. ;)

A more developed event customizer that allows You to choose track/tracks, starting grid and level of difficulty more generously to enable more options when creating a custom race/event, including championships and endurance.

I admit the looks of the car is not entirely irrelevant...
I'm sure someone else brought it up already, but since I did not see this issue addressed in the OP here's:

- Ability to change interior colour. Even on cars with only one set of interiors regardless of exterior paint. Perhaps with a preset number of colors and textures.

Last edited:
Definatly a paint/sticker edit system like Forza.

The ability to fit another engine/transmission i.e RX7 twin turbo into an MX5/Miata, nothing unrealistic though ideally manufaturer based like Forza (no veyron engine in a clio lol).

Some kind of user engine mapping, nothing too intense. Just Fuel, Ignition, Boost with small/medium tweaks (need for speed underground 2 had a good but very basic system for this) It would need to have real world problems if over tuned though so if you have a bit too much boost, not enougth fuel you may be fast for that 3 lap race but the 15 lapper is gonna melt your pistons before the race is over, then you should have to pay for an engine build.

This way you could map the car to suit the track, if you know you want peak torque at early rpm then you could map that in and sacrifice some top end power.

In the same vein maybe we could play with cam timing too with our virtual vernier pulleys.

Last edited:
I think one we can all agree on is the ability to delete individual lap records on tracks as opposed to having to clear every record on the tracks. Suppose you are tuning a car, every time you exit the race it records a lap and you start again after making tweaks ( or even not ) you end up having two records. Let us simply get rid of the recorded times we DO NOT want or delete the Top Ten all together and log each car individually and make it log your all time record with said vehicle no matter how many times you've put it to the track under whatever conditions/restrictions. Or better yet ask us if we want to record and overwrite the previous lap with said car.

Dedicated servers; no more lag, no more disconnects, no more getting kicked out of my own lounge.

I run 20 mbps & NAT "1.5." :lol: My router is currently only hooked up to the PS3; I use the router to send wireless for mom's cellular "computer."

Or Project Gotham Racing

Without the Route Creator. :( I loved making little tracks in London. By the end of my track designing days on PGR3, I had made tracks as fun as Mid-Ohio/Monaco. You could really make a nice track there; Add a straightaway, right angle riight hander, sweeper, straightaway, chicane, short straightaway, and a hairpin. Was epic!

or is it?

Walking in your virtual garage and looking at several cars sounds like forza5 autovista.

Autovista gives about 20 cars. :yuck:

Latest Posts

Back